Hey Sup Forums, Amerifat here. Can't afford a gym membership. Any tips on how to get /fit/ without gym equipment?

Hey Sup Forums, Amerifat here. Can't afford a gym membership. Any tips on how to get /fit/ without gym equipment?

use nature op. pick up logs and rocks and shit

Work for UPS. They'll slave you into shape.

Good call.

inb4 pokemon go

Do it mentally. that's how I get my load off, hands free.

catch em' all

Have you read the /fit/ sticky?

Been doing that daily, nothing noticable so far. (Haven't caught jack shit either.)

Eat healthy, fruits & vegetables & if you eat meat get a nice dose of that before ever work out session with some carbs to help bulk, beyond that you have running/push-ups/sit-ups/fill up some milk jugs with sand & lift those for a bit of a arm work out, & make a schedule for your work out sessions so you keep on the same regimen & don't flake off after a week.

I eat a lot of meats. Steak, chicken, pork. I usually stick to my meals all day, and nothing more/less.

80% of getting fit is not eating trash, sort out your diet and you'll be at a normal weight in due time.

Then just do calisthenics, no gym required, just do pushups and situps every day for the rest of your life. Add hand-stand pushups once you reach that level.

Obviously this all requires discipline and effort, which is the true challenge to being healthy in our society. Inserting the gym is just adding more barriers between you and being healthy, forget about the gym. If you can't even eat well and do trivial calisthenics for a few minutes every day, don't bother spending money on a gym.

Throwing a little fish into your diet wouldn't hurt, tuna/salmon/crab Esc
Also this

do the diabetic diet and some excersise

I've been doing a pretty decent routing of 4x20 squats, sit ups, push ups - I bought Dumbbells to do reps and chest presses alongside running three miles nightly.

Not a fan of seafood. Thanks for the input anyway!

Lol I did a summer of loading when I was 18, this nigga ain't joking.

Isometric workouts. Push ups ETC.

Don't eat anything made from flour or sugar. The weight will fall off.

Sounds rough, I'll have to look into something along those lines.

Become an immigrant that sits outside of Home Depot. The labor gets you fit and gets you money.

homemademuscle DOT com. You're welcome.

Home Depot immigrant, eh? That never came to mind.

Or I could just become black and run from the police 24/7.

Thanks!

Go to ghetto, yell shit like "Alton's life didn't matter!" "The bullet was worth more than the dead nigger!" and start your new running motivational program.

Nutrition is 75% of getting fit. Just eat better. If you wanna get swole, suck a dick every couple months to cover the $10 Planet Fitness membership fee.

Alright, I suppose sucking a dick or two for 10 bucks a pop would...help?

What about the bulletstorms and hellfire? Can't outrun that.

Nah $20 a pop. That's 2 months of gym right there.

Have backpack?
Shove full with heavy crap.
Use during exercises.
If not in Soviet Russia, consider applying for a better-paying job.

By the way, the site's creator will teach a live free 30' bodyweight class tomorrow.

Check youtu DOT be / hEnyQoQf6h0

Backpack ill wreck your neck dont do this.

Dead lift logs and timbers. You will get fit fast.

Wear a bulletproof vest for added weight and duck behind obstacles every 100m, Do 10 squats to have them waste the bullets each time you pop up (vary your interval for less predictability) and then run another 100m. It's a modern interval training routine.

Thanks everyone, I'll have to try these things out. For now, this fag needs some shut-eye.

How does doing a pushup/crunch with a backpack differ from doing one with a log and timbers[sic]?

Just take care not to try get all physically active and abusing your body before you get around a normal weight. It's bad for your joints, and will just stimulate your appetite.

Nutrition first, for months or a year just get your daily nutrition sorted out. It's a lifestyle change and largely becomes teaching yourself to eat what's right for your well-being vs. uncontrollably for your pleasure and entertainment.

A significant part of what makes this so challenging for people is they have no other sources of pleasure in their life. If your happiness revolves around eating crap foods that prod the reward centers of your brain, that needs to be addressed and you need to find other shit to make you happy or it's not going to be a success.

After all that gets sorted introduce doing the daily pushups and situps and maybe some running before showering. Years of this and you'd be surprised how much of a physique a man will have, without involving any other equipment at all.

I would not be surprised if most americans struggle with obesity because they're constantly eating shit foods to find brief moments of happiness in their otherwise pointless and unfulfilling lives...

Swallow half the pills.

your racism is uncalled for and unwelcome here

thanks summerfag

I reported your post. I had no real justification. Just don't like the cut of your jib. Perhaps it was profiling. Doesn't matter. What's done is done.

what the fuck is that shit user?!
you fucking serious right now?

Just play pokemon go. Lost 10lbs already walking around so much.