(The text about her dad is, I sometimes sneak over to her house...

>(The text about her dad is, I sometimes sneak over to her house, and he stops by at around 11 or 12 during his work break.)

>Sup Forums has even sense killed my since of humor and i take nothing seriously anymore
How badly have I fucked up this time?

You fucked up bad John

or Josh

You're supposed to console her, not make shitty edgy jokes, you fucking dumbass

Way to fuck up your relationship

Dumb ass

You dun goofed Jason

Probably gonna tell her dad and he's gonna beat her ass.

Personally I think she's super overracting and will probably come to her senses later.

That being said, she's a woman and I almost 100% guarantee she'll stand by what she said and play victim until you forget about her completely, then she'll come back some time later like "heyyyy we haven't talked in forever!".

Fuck her OP, she's a cunt, playing humor about a bad situation and trying to lighten the mood isn't worth cutting someone out for. She's legit just a cunt.

How do you fuck up that bad?

It's okay though, you can still fix this. Just straight up tell her you were way out of line to make a joke in poor taste so soon after her accident, and also ask for forgiveness.

Seriously though, you screwed up lmao

Jake or Justin?

Honestly fuck it. Listen up.

The fact that she's making a huge fucking deal out of it means that you guys don't agree on that. You're gonna be faking your beta ass off if she ever forgives you, and you'll forever be repressed with her. It won't end nicely. Tell her to fuck off and stop being so sensitive, or better yet, just say "Ok" and ignore her.

>J makes shitty edgy joke after traumatizing accident

>she's being overly-sensitive

Stay classy, Sup Forums

>traumatizing accident
>a fucking dent

She's clearly not injured and says she's okay. I know tons of girls who would've been fine, maybe at the most slightly ticked off, but not "holy shit this is the be-all-end-all get out of my life!!1"

I can tell by the way they talk to each other, shit wouldn't work out

Sheeit, didn't have enough context

Alright yeah, disregard what I said lmao. Still though, apologize if you don't want your shit to be over

I REST MY FUCKING CASE.

Derailing this shitshow with kik sluts. At least some of us aren't pathetic:

Elysiannights - 19, confirmed, sexy
Vprostx - unsure, approach with caution
Polkadotfrenzy - 27, fun
Jblod20 - 22, bit plain

"Listen i fucked up and my joke was way out of line and insensitive i knew you were going through a lot but the thing is whenever im dealing with shit the thing that hurts me the most is when everyone treats me like glass so i thought if i acted like i always do (which is just make a shitty joke) then maybe i could make you feel a little more grounded and remind you things will be alright and turn back to normal" its apologetic and gives some kind of excuse for your shitty behavior as well as makes it seem like you were trying to help, just a suggestion

Ok

threads like these make me wonder how i did it for 10 years. women are what they are.

Weird timing on your part, but whatever. Don't contact her until (IF) she smartens up, and even then I'd be wary.

honestly if she says give her a break then give her a break.

Bad move, Jonas

ye, i do it all the time user

oops, sorry, forget pic

cool will post wins

Just leave her alone call her tomorrow

>I need some time Jake
>leave me alone

Minutes later

>hugs
>why u know respond
Spam.jpg
>JAKE ANSWER ME

this bitch is cray.

Wtf is wrong with this bitch
"Leave me alone plz"
"K"
"Why arnt you responding"

those were old messages

Looks like you got some clingy pocket pussy on you Jake.

Send her a dick pic.