So Sup Forums there's a hot 8/10 grill asleep on my couch, is it possible to strip her without waking her...

So Sup Forums there's a hot 8/10 grill asleep on my couch, is it possible to strip her without waking her? Pic somewhat related

yes. go ahead.

bump
yes do it, timestamp and pics OP you know the drill

Hit her in the head and them succ

Pics? Proof?

Godspeed Brock Turner

Not sure if she's a heavy sleeper or not....start with the top?

Fucking hit her in the fucking head my god you are a stupid excuse of a human

Leave the mission OP

Post pics faggot, also just don't try to make her clothes rub off her skin too much, that's what will wake her

Let her sleep for now and fuck her tomorrow

Either rape her, or don't touch her and gain some brownie points.

Once i raped my sister. It was easy i hited her in the head with a rubber hammer then i fucked her in the cunt. I cum inside. Next hited me with the same hammer making it look like someone enter to the house. Shit was gold

only if you make pictures with timestamps

What happen to men? Wake her, talk with her, make her horny and fuck together. You will enjoy this shit 10 times better then pulling some cloths of asleep

Why the fuck would you think you could make a thread like this without proof?? Is this your 1st time?

This man is smart

Pics OP

could we get some backstory op?
why is she sleeping on your couch?

pic is also somewhat relevant to op's relevant

Men are cowards. OP should grow a fucking pair of nuts and get the woman to let him fuck her. Its unlike any other sexual experience.

get a pair of scissors and carefully cut her shit off, Buffalo Bill style. BTW pics with timestamp

go to your secret cabinet stash, and drip some chloroform on her pillow slowly to prevent mishaps, she wont remember as she will not awake, have fun.

Until I see pics, I dub thee b8.

Pic or didn't happen fag

OP's a faggot, Rip this thread, looks like It'd be interesing

Shit son

Trips demand it

OP is kill