Jill Stein 2016

Jill Stein 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

businessdictionary.com/definition/economy.html#ixzz4EGuSnPRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Much better choice than Hilary, like a female Bernie sanders

i'm voting for her.

would bang

You still trust government to take care of you?

nice waste of a vote you tree hugging cuck

honestly i am not voting because the two top dogs are a joke, but i might just vote for her.

>stein
sheeeit

I'm voting for her I suggest you all do the same maybe some shit will actually change around here

wouldn't mind being her bike seat tbh fam.

tfw you don't understand politcs
anyone who isn't a republican canidate won't get jack done until a new senate or congress is voted in
and currently i don't think theres one green party member in either

Someone shoop the star on her logo into a cannabis leaf

Obama is getting plenty of shit done now that he has hit his stride. It just took a while to figure out how to fight back on the obstructionism.

Hillary will obviously continue to use his techniques, but I don't see why an independent couldn't.

Notably, Gary Johnson would have no reason to do this. He would be very happy to just let the Rs shut down the government permanently.

>and currently i don't think theres one green party member in either
You aren't very familiar with American politics if you have to "think" about this.

Excusable of course if non us-american, but maybe then you shouldn't be calling others out on it.

name one good thing the obama administration has done
pro tip you can't

and also theres barely a qaurter of a million registered green party voters so your not winning anytime soon bud

I have never voted green and don't plan to any time soon.

I didnt say obama did anything good, I said he managed to do anything at all. That said I think standing up to the braindeads in congress is worthwhile in its own right.

But dude, educate yourself. Obama has done a mix of bad stuff and good stuff, but mostly just kept the fucking county going despite the GOPs best effort.

the country isn't kept going by the government

the economy goes up and down based on world events and then eventually stabilizes obama could have been breaking ankles on the court all 8 years and would have done just as much

"The economy" doesnt exist. Go ahead and define it for me if you disagree, muh nigerio.

You are fundamentally an idiot if you think there has ever in history been a great, powerful nation without a strong government.

the management of the resources of a community, country, etc., especially with a view to its productivity.

don't forget even the gauls destroyed rome

Lmao the Gauls were entirely romanized by late antiquity buddy. Maybe you are thinking of the Franks.

What you described is "economic policy," but what is the economy? Not the same thing as "community resources", thats for sure.

An entire network of producers, distributors, and consumers of goods and services in a local, regional, or national community.

businessdictionary.com/definition/economy.html#ixzz4EGuSnPRY

fuck ya

What abot in a non-capitalist society? That "definition" can't be correct in those circumstances.

if its not capitalist that means the govt. controls all the goods

What about non-capitalist societies without government?

go away ross perot with tits.

can't exist

Can and does exist. You have revealed your ignorance on yet another topic. Go read a book son, and come back when you've learned something interesting.

straight up shilling out of the fucking gate

Fuck off OP, go social engineer your fucked up brain

then what is it explain

>straight up shilling out of the fucking gate
>implying any inaccuracies in:
>the two top dogs are a joke
>i shiggy diggy

eventually the result is either some form of capitalism or some form of communism

you don't even know what it is you retard

>You are fundamentally an idiot if you think there has ever in history been a great, powerful nation without a strong government

I'd rather have a rich and free nation than a "great" and "powerful" one.