Monkey Dust

>Monkey Dust

I remember watching bits of this on TV when I was in my teens, but never really took much interest in it. Decided to watch them all again, some of the pop culture references are a bit hit and miss, but I think it's still a solid enough show, especially if you remember growing up in the UK in the early 2000s.

I just never see Monkey Dust being discussed on Sup Forums and just wondered what you guys' opinions on it are? And if anyone outside the UK finds it at all funny?

Here's some notable sketches:

youtube.com/watch?v=2D3B3lLgxDY

youtube.com/watch?v=8R3jp8QXn8A

youtube.com/watch?v=vEVJ_48YgTg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NKHcoRSEFw
youtu.be/hqNobj8mO1A?t=2m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only said I did it so they'd give me my fingernails back!

YOUR OPINION HAS BEEN FILED

PEADOPHILED

MD is top tier. Shame there's nothing like it on the Beeb anymore.

goat show. shame the guy died and it never got fully released on dvd because i live in a communist shithole

Apparently the used to record the diolague and animate it on the day it was on so the bbc couldn't say no to the content

Fucking loved Monkey Dust. I was a teenager watching them, they're brilliant. The whole disillusionment with Tony Blair's New Labour Government. Blair is often seen on televisions in shop windows spouting empty slogans "Education, Education, Education." Professionals who are drug addicts, kids who carry knives, these articles were constantly in the papers and Monkey Dust reflected that. I loved it. Also "I never done it!!"

>that crusades sketch
Dammit, that was perfect

Makes sense desu. I can hardly see 'Don't fucking move ragheads!' getting past the Beeb censors.

Communist shit hole. Really? Britain? Don't talk such bollocks.

"You can take our lives but you'll never kill the craic!"

This show was strangely prophetic in a lot of ways

They saw the way the wind was blowing.

Horseshit.
>Le Beeb censorship meme
This aired at like midnight, way past watershed.

The token black in the crusades sketch is basically Michael B. Jordan.

"Clive where have you been?"

I liked it.

Also does anyone remember 'I am not an animal'?

It's been years since I watched them. Go into more detail?

Still haven't forgiven the BBC for never releasing series 2 and 3 in a physical format.
Monkey dust was one of the only good things to come out of BBC3 yet seemingly they don't want anyone to see it.

Though it can be hard to watch these days mainly because a lot of its sketches are uncomfortably prophetic.

Gillian McKeith examining celebrity shit in the Big Brother house is depressingly close to just being "People on The Toilet"

One of the greatest fucking shows ever. Smart, funny, relevant.
Surely made by amazing and talented artists, all of which must have been educated and nurtured in LANDAHN...

>This one's for President Churchill!

love it

>TAKE THAT YOU GOOK BITCH!!!
always makes me laugh

"Essseeeexxxx"

Gogglebox would have seemed like a joke 15 years ago

Anyone know where you can watch it online?

Depressing isn't it?

It was a different show about the same time.

A bunch of animal freaks live in a house together.
youtube.com/watch?v=6NKHcoRSEFw

It's pretty bad

I remember this girl who runs away from home and goes missing and her mom gets her 15 minutes of fame because she is the mom of the missing girl.
Anyways it gets to the point where she starts banging this mi or celebrity, saggy tits just bouncing as she rides him and her daughter comes home crying asking to be let back in and she just tells her to bugger off.
Call me crazy but that really turned me on, I have a thing for chavy old matures.

This guy was so funny.

'I was trying to fill a bath with cum.'

>That's the plot of The Lord of the Rings. What have you really been doing?
I've been trying to fill a bath with cum.

Daddy? Are you still there?

youtu.be/hqNobj8mO1A?t=2m29s

I have a hing for it too

I've not had the pleasure but will be ring to find them. That clip did make me smile.

I've been spit roasting a trans hooker with your dad.

Loved this show. The writer had an affair with Victoria Coren in her prime which tells you all you need to know about him.

Did not know that. Fair play to him she was really fit.

>was

Just reading about the fact he died of lung cancer and I really fancy a cigarette now.

He was a chubby-chaser with no standards?
I respect the fact that David Mitchell was besotted, but he could do better than that vaguely-pre-menopause gambler mess, surely

Yeah you're right I still would. If David Mitchell can bag her lol.

He's hardly a looker is he? He's hitting above his belt with her as it is.

FYAH

I hated BBC3 but this was a good byproduct

I watched Only Connect when she was pregnant for like a month, oh boy was she T H I C C

I'd love to have filled that plump pregnant pussy with cum.

He's a refined-looking man by anyone's standards. He could have done better, that's all I'm saying. But I respect the fact he was madly in love with Coren.
I just think he's better than that, but I wish him all the very best, and sincerely. And I don't mean to talk shit about his wife, I don't want to do that at all. Maybe he's better than someone who would keep him waiting as a Plan B safety net, that's all.

I dunno man, she was pretty tidy around 25. Still would.

It's ok user he's not going to read this lol. I can see you have a hell of a lot of respect for him.

Are there any Ameritards in this thread who enjoy it?

Wouldn't think they'd understand most of it.

its british humor so its basically unevolved american humor

as a human I dont laugh at jokes made by neanderthals

I enjoy his comedy, and he's never unwatchable. The Unbelievable Truth show on BBC Radio 4 wouldn't have been possible without him.

But I've been in his position, and he won where I lost (not over the same woman obviously)
And I've grown from the experience, but also become very bitter as you can imagine.
Anyway, this is a Monkey Dust thread.

>THE PAEDO-FINDER GENERALE
youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q

YOU SIR ARE A PAEDOOOO

bazinga

>Those scuzzy towerblocks, grimy takeaways and shops Clive walks past on his way home
Always got to me how authentic they were.

Also, your hair looks lovely, it looks nice.

Yeah, they nailed the look and attitudes of Britain and the British perfectly.

i loved this as a kid but some of it was boring as shit. I'm going to have to watch it again for all the shit that went over my head.

>daddy
>I want to come and live with you daddy
>...........daddy?

Some of the clips are hilarious, really ashamed I completely ignored this when I was younger since I just found the art style jarring. I think that was the main reason why I didn't watch it.

One of the most patriarchan TV shows ever.