So my dad just found out I like dressing up like a woman and freaked out

So my dad just found out I like dressing up like a woman and freaked out.

>be youngest male sibling, have 3 older sisters
>all my childhood they liked to play dress up with me, dress me in pretty clothes, put on make up on me, do my hair.
>used to really enjoy dressing up with my sisters
>grow up, still enjoy it
>secretly dress like a woman and put on make up when my parents aren't at home
>one day dad comes home, catches me
>goes on an angry tirade
>blames my sisters "you fucked him up, this is your fault"
>now he's upstairs in the bedroom crying cause he's got a pansy faggot son girlier and prettier than any of his 3 daughters

What should I do? Did I fuck up big time? Will my dad ever forgive me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qj3fe2eCerc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you did fuck up you stupid faggot, man up cunt

>Will my dad ever forgive
nope but killing yourself will help fix the damage

At least you have a father, you privileged faggot.

go up and suck your daddys dick, show him that you being a little faggot isn't so bad

Do you live in any of the red areas, OP? If not, you're in a civilized area and should be fine provided your father isn't a big, dumb oaf of a redneck.

lmao

"you fucked him up". I can hear it like it was just said op... priceless

I goint to dump this useful tool for you. You better fucking use it

Do you have Kik?

>crossdressing

You fucked up.

You're lucky he didn't beat the fuck out of you for good measure honestly.

There are other people like you that have gone through similar experiences, myself included. I was actually the subject of ridicule by my family members for a while, but they seem to have forgotten after a year or so. It gets better.
Tell your degenerate joke of a father to go and kill himself if he's going to get that fucking depressed over something you like to do in your pass time that doesn't involve him. Tell him to stop trying to live vicariously through his children by making them feel like shit about anything they do that he doesn't personally like. Keep doing it, and have fun doing it, too.
Tell him that if he's crying over something so insignificant, he's the pansy.

Good luck. I'm sorry your dad is more of a faggot than someone who dresses up as a girl.

You should fuck your dad

Just realised I typed 'pass time'
Amazing.
I haven't slept in fucking hours, lmao

As a parent... if you were my son, I'd just buttfuck you and get it over with

I pooped in my pants faggot

Your dad sounds like a massive fucking anus. Shouldn't matter if he "forgives" you or not OP. You are who you are and your dad is just a dumb fuck so you shouldn't care what he thinks

Go offer your boy pussy to your dad, make him feel better. It's the least you can do for fucking up is day/year/life.

He'll get over it and learn to accept it but no man wants a son like that or a gay son
All these people whining about redneck, no one really wants odd kids, and I'm no redneck

>Did I fuck up big time? Will my dad ever forgive me?
How is this even a thing to consider? How in the world anything got fucked up? You wore clothes in private. That isn't really harmful to anyone in any way. Just think about it logically what possible harm can that do. Tell that to father.
And what is there to forgive? How is dressing up something to be sorry for? Makes no sense to me.

Faggot liberal

>Your family line survived of thousands of years
>thousands of ancestors pass the baton
>your father did his duty raised a child
>probably the greatest moment of his life

>child gets brainwashed
>normalization of faggotry
>pampered snowflake since birth
>dresses up like a girl
>the family line is as good as dead
>thousands of years down the toilet

Hurrrr
OMGZ whys dad crying like a bitch!?
It's MY LIFE, like why does he evn careeee

You were a mistake.

I gave your state police the location of your still. Have fun squealing like a pig in the pokey, faggot.

>No man wants a son like that
If i think something it must mean everyone thinks exactly the same as me

This is what white people actually believe

No parents want gay kids unless they're fucked in the head, homosexuality isn't normal and neither are tranny fags
deal with it, queer

Yeah they're fucked in the head

>be 15
>dad catches me dressing up after coming home early
>expecting the belt, get a laugh
>dad tells me about how he used to dress up at my age and about all the gay sex he had in the 80's before marrying my mom

Faggot dad is best dad.

I'd rather have my son be a transsexual than a hate-filled, racist, redneck piece of shit.

No you wouldn't, you're just a butthurt faggot

Kek, so good. So true

I keep pictures of me in tights that I took for Sup Forums on my sdcard lel if anyone ever snooped I'd be soo fucked

No, I really would. I would much, much rather my son be transsexual than be anything like you. If I raised an angry, judgemental shit like you I'd know I failed as a parent. But if my kid was brave enough to truly be himself in a world where unintelligent people lash out like retards at anything that threatens muh culture I'd know that I raised someone with courage, confidence, and integrity.

The earth is overpopulated.

Prettier than 3 of your sisters. Well then show your face.

youtube.com/watch?v=qj3fe2eCerc

the earth has lots of niggers. There needs to be genocide toward the niggs.

Yeah you're definitely one of these degenerate sissy fags
No parent wants kids like you, it's reality and being a fag doesn't make you brave, courageous or any of those things
Bruce Jenner is not a woman, no matter how much he wants to be one

No, I'm not transsexual or gay. But I'm intelligent enough to empathize with people different from myself. And I'm smart enough to understand that morality is a tool to help us live better lives individually and as a community, not a weapon to beat people over the head with to make yourself feel superior.

>Implying that homosexuality isn't a natural and effective method of population control, and has been observed in several species of animals

So you're pretty much not gonna post pics huh faggot?

Literally the only reason I came here

Sure thing, homo
No person wants defective kids and regardless of how much you cry that is what gay kids are to a parent
Oh and it has nothing to do with feeling superior, twink. You people can jerk each other off in peace all you want but don't expect everyone to applaud you for being a faggot, you're not special

Yeah, all species of animals have defective offspring, no surprise

This is true, but in any case appealing to nature is a well-known fallacy. Among the educated, that is.

Lovely

>No person wants defective kids

Oh, yes. Naturally. I just said I'd never want to have a kid that ended up like you.

>No person wants defective kids
Your parents must be pretty disappointed then

As opposed to a fag who thinks he's special, brave for "being him/herself"?
LOL you lgbt queers have spread everywhere, cancerous fucks

>All these assblasted tranny/degenerate/faggots
kek

I'm so jealous right now.

>tfw no bossy sisters who force you to dress up like a girl for them

Fuck you for not appreciating this gift.

Lol kids these days are so dumb.