What was his goddamn problem?

What was his goddamn problem?

*jazz hands*

dude

the nigga sat in an egg for 10000s of years wit no pussy in sight

then these doughy human bitches roll up into his crib while he finna jerk off

then he lost aboard their fuckin space ship and his balls so blue you wouldn't believe

you think he ain't gonna fuck a bitch?

He just wanted a little booty

the problem of every other animal.
feels threatened

he was filled up with high octane acid blood, it turned him into a raging feral

nobody was talking about the bonus situation

i want to come inside his mom

>sigourney weaver
>booty

Ebin

He came to the wrong ship.

little would be correct

>some retard actually thought this would be funny enough to type up and post

>DON'TAZEMEBRO

kek

>Yooooouuuu
>DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

"Why don't you guys freeze him?" x like 10 but no one listened because he is a nigger.

>Not having a sense of Humor

go watch pewdiepie faggot

Just because you're an unfunny bitch doesn't mean I have no sense of humor.

cats

You know the Alien literally raped Lambert right

nigga was horny as fuck

Is this a Daisy Ridley thread?

Damn so fuckable.

He just wanted to tail-fuck "her" and finger her a bit, but when it turned out that Lambert had a penis, the BBC alium went all gay-panic, (after all, it was actually Bolaji in the suit this time) and that's when he knew he had to kill "her".

Transphobic alium.

GOAT art design

whoa for the very first time i notice the alien's sixth finger on his hand

R A R E R I P L E Y
A
R
E
R
I
P
L
E
Y

but she was "transformed" at birth iirc

AYYD.com

L-lewd

But I laughed. Wit Jew gonna do fukboi

T R I G G E R E D

Dump em' lads

YOU JUST KNOW

I apologize, that pic is horrible

The 'tism.

musta inherited it from Kane

fucking casual

Bald Ripley is best Ripley

Did they bang?

So fucking cute hnnnng

>his

both them and their characters

I'd like to nut all over her bush if you know what I mean

>boobies

kek

SOMEONE POST THE 'YOU JUST KNOW' PASTA RIGHT GODDAMNED NOW

I got a better question, how much damage does the chest burster do upon exiting its host? And why does it go through the path of most resistance?

Also, say a chest burster gets out, but does not sever any major veins or arteries or damages any of the organs would the host be able to survive even with a giant hole in his sternum and chest if he got immediate medical attention?

lmao shut up cracka ass mf

>his
Shitlord detected

I wouldn't want my doctor browsing Sup Forums, thank you very much

I was recently watching Aliens with the commentary and at one point James Cameron said that Sigourney Weaver wanted to make love to the alien at one point in the movie.

>at one point

>Jimmy Cammers

what did he mean by this

Dude's ugly as fuck

He wakes up and sees Sigourney Weaver and is like

What the fuck

this chick got no ass

Can't be called alien then.
It needs a new name.

failure to launch

WE WUZ SPACEMEN

The Amazing Logical Negro

What about people who aren't doctors, or just nurses?

It's implanted through the esophagus so it has to bust through that or your stomach. It probably tears through major arteries on the way out. So, no. You can't survive it. You would bleed out in a minute.

Do you think she's ever made her husband dress up like one?

>Boi

Well it wouldn't be able mature in the esophagus because a host would feel it there (you had Kane eating fine before he gave birth) and the stomach is way to low for where it bursts through.

Watch the scene again it's not too low. If not those two places literally where? The intestines?

But it comes out of the thorax region (Hence why it's called a chest burster), The stomach is normally located in the hypogastric and left hypogastric abdominal regions Which is lower. So it wouldn't make any sense for the chest burster to move upwards and take the path of most resistance to escape. Plus, what would keep the egg and fetus from being digested from the acids of the stomach during gestation? I mean you could say it's extremely hardy, but you'd think the host would feel the alien as it grew if it were in it's stomach. More so the esophagus.

Maybe it secrets a chemical that let's it break out of the digestive track but also seals it so there isn't a hole and then it latches onto a blood vessel, or whatever it does to feed and grow. I just don't see how staying in the digestive system would work.

>Implying Kane's Son is anything other than a man's man.

bad genes

Bumping with rare Ripleys

>humies leave reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I
M A
G
N E

but I laffed

>talks shit about other peoples' sense of humor, uses memes

dumb af

s-source?

If they followed quarantine procedure like Ripley was none of it would have happened, but Bishop had his orders

It now stands for

A

Logical

Intelligent

Engineering

Negro

Fuck off, nigger.

Make him, faggot

dude, quit fucking up

I chuckled.

> problem
He did nothing wrong

>'right'
Everytime

This was his problem. He has a penis for a head and he ends up on a spaceship with this piece of ass. He just wanted to get laid.

>right

Thank you Ms. Skeletal

Right.

BLACKED

>tfw you will never lay with Ripley in her comfy cryo chamber.

Literally nothing.
>Not his fault for being born
>Runs and hides from giant humans who instantly want to kill or capture it
>Is just trying to sleep when some skinny asshole wakes him up hollering for some cat
>gets chased and cornered in some air shafts till it has to defend itself
>gets comfy enough to where it casually approaches the crew, doesnt attack, but instantly gets jumped by a nigger
>has consensual sex with Lambert
>hitches a ride on the ship so it doesnt die
>just trying to sleep some more despite knowing on board with the woman who tried to blow him up
>gets blasted by coolant
>hi kitty
>goes to ask "whats up, lady?"
>gets speared and blasted out the airlock.

Alien literally wouldnt have caused any harm if the humans literally didnt go looking for it.

How the Alien ever got its bad rep I don't even know. I blame it on the sequels. The Alien was so much more than just a beast or monster. It was a curious particular multi dimensional being.

thx for repost.

And then they all got jewed out of shares and Parker got fired (and actually, Ash would have pushed the issue to the breaking point, but y'know, no movie).

Parker still made the right call though since they all lived longer than they would have otherwise*., but of course they don't really know that, assuming they go home safe and sound.

How should Ripley's extra life really be measured after the Nostromo blew up? How much time did she spend up and moving around before taking a lava bath? Weeks? Months? not more than a year. And a very, very unpleasant ~year's worth of uptime. She was really dead all along with the rest, she just suffered more, and was a lot stronger.