How's it feel to know that young black men are getting more money than you and fucking more of your women than you'll...

How's it feel to know that young black men are getting more money than you and fucking more of your women than you'll ever touch?

If black people wanted to, they could kill ever weak ass white boy and wipe out the white race in America

Not the greatest example picture to prove your point.

Fuck off Sup Forums

I don't care

Probably they've been better in school than you und got a better job then.. fag

Me either. Good for them, actually.

KODAK BLACK AYYY

50 dollar revolver and some other dudes car.

As long as they don't rob me or threaten me I'm cool with it.
>making money
>not jelly in the slightest

Uh I don't know what your talking about. I'm from the south, so maybe things are different. But most black guys I know that nice cars, a decent place to live or just isn't shit poor. Is either in an enormous amount of debt, or they legitamently worked hard to get there, just like every other color of fuckers around here. And honestly there's not that many thay do have nice stuff like that.

AYEEEEEE

I've seen a lot of black people with nice cars but most of them live in projects or government housing. They'd rather have a nice car than a decent home.

Theres Mexicans with Maseratis, Koreans with Benzes, Arabs with multiple stores, and Chinese with Lambos

This is America, where you deserve nothing, but can gain and do everything.

protip: lose the gun, or you'll be the next poster-boy for #BLM

That's a picture of kodak black bro. He's one the biggest up in coming rapper. He was going on tour with lil uzi very but caught some charges

KODAK'S XXL CYPHER VERSE WAS TRASH

how does it feel for young black men to know im never going to get shot by a cop and never be labeled as a nigger

This

so true same with 21 savages but lil uzi's was good

Then promptly die when there's no white people around to produce basic necessities. Lord knows they're too dumb and lazy to do it themselves.

>protip: lose the gun, or you'll be the next poster-boy for #BLM
>you'll
You must not know who Kodak Black is.

u sound mad

agreed

No flocking

Damm hella Kodak fans in here lol where y'all from?

Airsoft revolver and not his car.Notice how its got no plates and he is looking to the side?Although that TD makes me very happy

feels good to be alive.

nope.
I don't pay attention to anything these days
I just work everyday, come home, eat dinner get on Sup Forums and then Sleep.

If niggers could be in control everything would be shitty like most places niggers live. There wouldn't be BMWs because all niggers worry about are themselves and making a bimmer takes a team effort.

How does it feel to have your girlfriend fucked by a black guy?

Why is that nigger trying to rob a car? Car's aren't even alive it doesn't even know he is there.

how does it feel for my girlfriend to get dumped by me (stable income and not a nigger) for fucking a nigger and contracting aids?

It feels to me like a lie

Black people really like beamers.

I never even thought of that before. Of course they'd be unaware. Thanks, man, that relieved my noia right quick.

If that is his car, it has a salvage title and he bought it from some 25 year old Arab guy at a corner car lot called "Prestige Motorworks", "Diamond Elite Autos", or some other shit like that.

Stealing a bmw doesnt make you rich

Nice to meet you.

Big deal. Our police will exterminate them soon enough.

Denzel Curry's cypher was the best

It's okay 70% of them will be dead, in jail, or have a crippling drug addiction in a few years anyways.

I'm okay making $23 an hour, having medical and dental benefits, living in a modest apartment where I won't get shot walking out of, and paying into a retirement plan.

Why do you say his whole name cracka barrel lookin ass nigga.

ITS LIL KODACK THE FINESSE KID

Yeh it was he has to go back to his boosie flow like in project baby but he gettin more attention with this style.