Drug thread now

Drug thread now
Currently on pic related
Having visual and auditory hallucinations which is odd since I've only been up for a day.

Are you posting from the matrix?

My friends and I did about 3 marawanas the other day, it was really cool.

No, just a cool lamp everyone should have

Xans, kpins, & blunts. Feeling great.

216mg of ritalin cause imma fag.
Gonna even IV some cause fml

I would kill for any one of those right about now

>Having visual and auditory hallucinations which is odd since I've only been up for a day.
That's because you're dying a little bit more each time you smoke that shit.

What are "kpins"?

Feel you. Its either feast or famine around here for the benzos. So I stockpile bc fuck withdrawals. I only take .5 a day but tonight I wanted to get faded.

klonopin

do you have a shitty job at mcdonalds and is this your way to escape from your shitty life OP?

Anyone hit the freon?

No drugs help me make art

They are in the family of benzos. Goes great with smoking.

Saw your drawing in another thread op, it was dope. Tweaker toast to you.

ur going to shoot fucking ritalin?

I've been up for 2 days now, smoked and snorted some shit. I can feel my psychosis kicking in

I pooped my pants. It was so sick

What's so special about you?

What headlamp is it?

you heard right muy man

I really dig your art

Thanks

I pooped my pants again

Look on Amazon it's like the Pixar one

Thankyou, each art piece slowly kills me

Over all how productive are you outside of art work when on drugs. You said you've been up for a day, what have you don't to further strengthen your position in life?

I'm too young to even say it here so whatever I'm doing now is better than what you were doing at my age. Plus I have a job at a chain so I can buy art supplies

klonopin. basically like xans. i blacked out on em once because i drank too much beer like an idiot

Oh well mate, we have all made mistakes.

On 420 i tried xanxs for the first (and last) time, then washed it down with shots. Blacked the fuck out and woke up at 1 in the morning, at least nothing eventful happened.

It's mandatory, not a mistake

Nice size crystals/shards.

Your crazy.

You like Xanax or kpin better? I used to get 90, 2mg kpin/mo. I got them because they have a longer half life than Xanax so last longer.

Cali stuff

Rock on.

Fucking Mormon's right

That's a possibility, but that's also very naive of you to think that whatever you are doing now is better then what I was doing at your age. If you are in your late teens to early twenties then yea you might be having more fun then I was at the the time, but I can tell you I'm having more fun now then you will at my age.
>why?
Because I'm successful and don't have to worry about anything besides waking up at 9am for work Monday through Wednesday.
If you are a younger fellow, I suggest getting off drugs saving your money and going to a trade school.

Clonazepam, Brand name: Klonopin.
It's a Benzodiazepine like Xanax, Valum, ect.

dope helps you create that?
got anything else to show

Valium

post more art you made

Let's say you get fired from your high paying job. You might be able to get another but for the time being you are useless. Even when I'm 70 imma be able to paint for people, but I am going to consider your advice because I'm not that hard headed.

Yes

whats your thing with eyes? why do you paint them when youre on dope, what inspires you about them?

Is there any way I can make myself look less fucked up when Ibgo to work in two hours? I have been awake since monday morning.

Legit wash your face and eat. Other than that no.

not op but take a shower, eat breakfest. i usually just eat two eggs. then drink some coffee, make sure your clothes arent nasty and wrinkley. for the bags under your eyes the only thing that will make that look less is makeup

crazy as this shit sounds, rub citrus shit all over your face.

I see eyes on lsd and draw them
Pic related first lsd drawing

what type of hallucinations are you having?. i hear they really real looking on stimulants.
watch out though about psychosis you could end up fuckn anywhere

On stims m8 you usually just think the cops are out to get you. I've had auditory hallunications of sirens that lasted for days after coming down

Also saw shadows of what I thought were a bunch of cops standing outside my window

Like I'm hearing birds and clicks and Pokemon go and my brother. But it's 2 am and none of those things are around. And I see shadows in the corner of my eyes and any sudden movement kinda freaks me out. This doesn't happen to me however which is strange, but with my previous lsd experiences it's nothing.
And if I go through psychosis then great better art

Rarely do abstract

One I gave to a friend

Typical tweaker "art." Why the fuck do you even hang up such garbage? You obviously can't even draw a straight line.

My job does pay well but it is also rewarding and is transferable easily if needed. My boss will not fire me because I have painted myself out of that corner (pun intended) and I'm too valuable to lose to a competitor, white people that you've known since freshman year of college that also speak traditional and Mandren Chinese are hard to come by. I'm glad you are not hardheaded, by all means keep up the good art and never give it up, I just feel the drugs won't end well. Good night annon.

Method man I made for a friend

Worrrrrrd

Not mine, but I'm good friends with the bass player of the vandals cus of his daughter and he hangs this on his ceiling and I love it

Man, I'm curious, how much does dope cost wherever you are. I'll be joining the party in the morning, I usually play my bass a lot when I tweak

You actually make any money off this shit? Cause if so, I'm wasting time.

My connect, 40$ a T and 65$ an 8ball- Cali
Dope I love the bass. Trying to learn, but never tried on dope
Hmmm

kek

Not OP but my dnm dood gives me a g fer 45.

Do I sell them to people I know yes. Am I too fucking young to get an art sellers permit and or negotiate with a gallery? yes so my options are limited

Just to add, it comes from...Cali.

God fucking dammit shit is so expensive here in KS
$100 a fucking g

Alphabay. You can be the next breaking nad guy.

What? Might aswell buy coke yeesh

Yeah, I've thought about it. I'm just too lazy
Yeah, no, it's expensive but at least it's good. Any coke around here is at least 75% cut

Damn. Honestly I hope you eventually get your poop in a gallery. Makes me wish id start drawing again for profit. Your shitty "drug art" inspired me. In the weirdest way. That method man is fuckin awesome though

You can get good blow from alphabay too.

Where I am at, ice is 80 a g. I think. I never bought local.

how do you figure psychosis makes good art?

Hate an artist all you want, when art is made it creates a life and persona of its own. Proven by my method man apparently

How do you not?

#tweekerproblems

Any one ever get high on gabapentin? I have some and I need to know how much to take to get high

I underwent psychosis on my first acid and shredded my nails on the wall, also woke up in the hospital. Look at me now, it's not the best but before that I could only doodle

dang

To add on it was Christmas and I ruined it. Good times

Not really hating. I'm just dumbfounded that you experiment to the extreme with shit results, but if your friends are willing to pay I can't really talk shit. So, good luck.

How old are you?

How much is there in grams?

It was 1.75 maybe 2 in the pic it's like 1.5

22. Why?

To find out how many years it'll take to surpass you. Whoever you are.

Like I said. Good luck.

First time I did meth I happened to look in a mirror. Bad idea. I picked a .5" radius clean of hair and kept going till I started to bleed. Felt like 15 or 20 minutes, but was actually 3 hours. That shit is potent.

on a clear bender as well. only have 3 days up so far