So I just caught my girlfriend cheating on me with a man.. After she claimed she was fully gay. (Im a bi woman)...

So I just caught my girlfriend cheating on me with a man.. After she claimed she was fully gay. (Im a bi woman). I saw her with him.
But it doesnt stop there. I later got ahold of her phone, she was also having shit going on with more people. 3 men and another girl. Pretty sure the girl is underage.
She doesnt know that I know. I also have no idea how to tell her that i know..

How do I tell her and all of that stuffs. I think you people (Sup Forums) might know more about twisted revenge.

Tits or gtfo

Just leave her, don't say anything. If she brings it up, mention the others and keep going about your business

Grant the internet nudes.

Or her credit cards.

Or her SSN.

Let the internet decide her fate once they're out there

Sup Forums isn't your personal revenge army

tits or request denied

NYPA

Tits or gtfo

Tit pics from both of you

>Sup Forums isn't your personal revenge army

Yes it is, you fuck. We have our duties here

>How do I tell her and all of that stuffs
>Pretty sure the girl is underage

Tell her to take a seat, you know the rest.

Well, she isnt here right now.
No noods of her.

Tits or gtfo

shes not asking for requests summerfag

You dont deserve revenge. If you dont like what your partner did you leave them and move on. Its not rocket appliances you emotional unstable bitch.

kys
tits or gtfo

>Buy itching powder
>Sprinkle it in all her stuff
>And I mean ALL

Op. You'll either get 3-4 underage amateurs to help you.. Or you'll get 15+ professionals to help you. The only difference here are tits.

Bump.

You obviously spread her pictures all over the internet and to her own family members. You make sure to censor the nudity for the family members but still make sure they see what kind of slut she is. Nothing like your parent's affection going down. You then send the pictures to everyone in her contact list including the other guys and girls she's messing around with. Then while she's away you burn all her shit and leave her with nothing but what she has on.

if she said she was gay you should have known she'd go with a man.... dumbass... gay = into men..

>kys
Found the normie underage cuntlord

someone is either op or a newfag

either way, you are a faggot and need to kill your self you waste of oxygen

Why waste your time with Revenge, just find another girl, one that will be faithful to you and make you happy.

Honestly if you have any care for yourself, then you won't waste another moment of effort on this girl, and move on.

Trust me I know the feeling of being Cuck'd and it sucks. Only selfish partners cheat, and if she did ever care about you, then she didn't care enough to not hurt your feelings.

Also you can use this to get some sympathy bounce back pussy. GL user.. Also You know the Rules.. TITS or GTFO

Tits or gtfo

she's asking for ways to enact revenge and started off with the fact that she's a girl, which implys she wants help because shes a woman

requesting help bc she has a pussy = attention whoring

tits or gtfo

Thats rad as fuck

>starts thread about revenge
>admits to being a grill
>flees thread when asked to show tits

You fucking bitch get back here and post them titties.

>women are gay for being straight

she didn't start it off with. she just included it because she is retarded. there really isn't a difference to any other guy asking for revenge suggestions. it was unecessary but far from "i'm a girl, give me attention".

are you OP pretending not to be? because you sound just a retarded as OP. tits or gtfo, newfriend

if you would have paid close attention to the IP count on the bottom right you would have seen the number increase by one when i posted. everything i said is true.

Bi women are the most promiscuous, her behavior will never change, why you crying like a bitch for?

>ip count
Your newfag is showing everywhere. My advice is lurk for 4-5 more years before posting again kid

you know the rules

No such thing as lesbians. "Lesbians" either cant get a man or have bad experiance with men. A good dicking can turn any girl cock hungry. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you cant

Decent bait