Bummed cuz my gf...ex now, went to Chicago with her ex. So...got left for an ex

Bummed cuz my gf...ex now, went to Chicago with her ex. So...got left for an ex.

Help me get over it.

I'm going to Chicago this weekend to a concert. You should gimmie her number so I can fuck her while I'm up there. I'm sure it'll help you somehow.

I'm in Chicago now...I'll find her and fuck her

PitchforÄ·?

Is she into foot play cuz I bet her feet are all stinky in those shoes hnnnnngggg

Dude she's fucking ugly, you can and will do better, you seriously will. She's fucking ugly and unremarkable. Good riddance.

She looks like a Man, get over it, and get a woman without a Mustache that actually has a figure.

Why were you ok with her going to Chicago with her ex in the first place?

I wasn't, hence her being my ex now

any noods or is she cheesy?

Who the fuck takes a selfie in a public restroom?

This fat little oompa loompa body fucked you off? And you're not happy?
Breh, could be the best thing to happen to you for a long time having a ginormous pig like that out of your life! Even if, right now, it doesn't seem like that.

Mind you, must hurt to be dumped for someone she's already dumped before lmao. that's how shitty you are ... a downgrade on the last inadequate guy. Holy fuck, you should just go drink a pint of caustic soda with ice

a lot of slutty girls.

>source, a lot of sluts were I live take pics in public restrooms

OP if it makes you feel any better her body is 7/10 and her face is 4/10
Also her head is fucking huge

Bro, first off, if she left you for her ex doesnt mean you're an idiot but rather that this bitch never told you that she had still feelings. Not your fault. And secondly, if she runs off you can asume she runs from her problems more than once, and people who do smth like running away from responsibility dont deserve your feelings, not even disgust.

Grab a beer or weed, if you can legally in your state, and chill for a week or two. Block her and try to get your mind off of her. No leave this thread and fap a bit or something, your doing yourself no favor if you get to talk about this bitch in this thread right now. Calm down, come back in a week or two and post nudes or smth like that. Good luck on getting yourself up again.

Actual advice. Appreciate it.

any pics of her feet?

What a weird thing to request in a thread like this lol

Solid

Answer the question

Not OP

Cum on op, post the good stuff.

u are too kind. she is at best a 5. and her face is about high end 3.

Bro I can try cheer you up by telling you all kinds of nasty shit about her, but you don't wanna hear it. And I don't know her.

You liked her she hurted you.
I also feel fucked up. broke up with my gf this weekend.
Perfect for each other we both agreed, but she just didn't feel in love.

Shit happens.
I just appreciate the good times that we had, cry a bit here n there.
Then i always just realize that this is how life works.
Sometimes shit is cash sometimes you get rekt.

I always imagine my life as one big ass story and an ex-gf is just a small chapter.
There are lots of cool chapters to be written.
Just don't dwell and reread the same fuckng pages.

Standing still fucks you up more then continuing.

Keep yourself busy, try moving on but definitely acknowledge the sad feelings from time to time. Give it a place.
Learn from the past, improve yourself.

Good luck bro.

OP here. ..I'm not gonna post her feet lol

I can instantly tell you what went wrong:

You're a clingy faggot that reveals too much to girls you like and you wear your heart on your sleeve and are consumed by paranoia every time you fall in love with a chick, which is every time you have ever met one that was willing to date you.

It's okay, you're only 20, you'll do a bunch of stupid shit until you're about 30 years old and by then you will have learned from most of it and you'll settle with a girl of some kind eventually having children and regretting it

its life

we got you OP

Another friend, thank you

Iam going throuh similar shit atm and my blood is boiling but i cant take the leap. That doesnt mean that others cant either so hope you can get your head around that bitch anytime soon buddy.
Iam lurking for the right moment to strike. But it seems that my gf is a solid genius at hiding something. Called me up yesterday night to ask if i saw a pair of underpants (male ones) while looking for my shit at her place. We had a huge argument on sunday about her being strange atm and theres also a new guy she's considering "only a friend" atleast if you choose to believe her. Well and i haven't lost my underpants at her place since never, and she said he has not visited her.
Let's see where this is going, she was crying on the phone, i could her that, and afterwards she spammed me with emojis in whatsapp. Funky situation.

If my relationship is gone by tonight, i'll be going full alcoholic mode for a week or two and then i should be set.

Bastard

Shitty situation, fam. Sorry to hear.

dude who the fuck "looses" underpants.
And she is obviously trying to get you riled up by asking for them.
Hoping probably that you go mental and dump her ass.

Women don't want to break up, they invent sick ways for you to break up with them.

I'd say, dump her clean n hard before she gets in your fucking head.

And tell her TRUTHFULLY all the flaws she has.
Nothing hurts harder then the truth.

fuck her, dood. move on, more chicks than doods on this earth, you'll find another, better one. Also, she loved me more, man, that's why I took her back.

Thanks. Yeah shitty for sure, but something i need to do. Kinda feel caged atm and that would be a way to break free, atleast i hope so. Well, other mothers have beautiful daughters too i guess.

she might come back to you when she remembers why she left the other fag.

when that happens tell her no. move on with your life and find a girl whose not a dumb bitch.

Gr8 b8 m8.

Doesn't look old enough to comprehend dating. You should find someone else to bang and send her pics. "Thinking of you"

I'll keep it calm, for iam on the longer end. I try to get her to tell me the truth, and for what i experienced with her atm, will be hard as hell to get her not lying to me. But i know her and know when shes lying so iam set. She has nothing to win from me breaking up, so i know it'll be hard to get her to admit anything. But i always get what i really want, even if that means that i dont get what i want in the end. Atleast booze here in germany is cheap as fuck.

well if one of you guys just wanna talk or w/e
blow of some steam

my kik is;
Giddy_Stella

I appreciate that, friend.

Check'd.
Sorry but i don't have kik but thank you for your offer. Iam getting along i think, nobody likes men who act like pussies because of something like this. I keep on chain smoking and drinking irish coffee.

Post her tits or gtfo

this

Dude i am 35 and seen so many shit.
Feeling shit is nothing to be embarrassed about.
Whining about to everybody doesn't make you for sure. nobody likes a downer.

That's why you can msg me if you want, i am not in your personal life. Idc if you are a pussy. Just here to help some bro's out, because i know that life can get to ya.

That was fuckin awesome

Sorry, i did not mean that men are not allowed to feel sad, Iam saying that i dont want to be a downer for people around me. Shit happens but i'll keep my chin up. If something bad happens, theres always something good coming your way in the end. I'll use my sadness and grief to motivate myself to get something important going or whatever. Iam not the kind of person who likes to bury himself in depression, lifes to short to be sad, atleast thats what i think. Not saying that being sad/depressed is smth men shouldn't do, but just that i dont want to.

She is like a low end 4 on her dress up day would rate her a 2 for everyday use

kek watches over you my son

do not fear the future

the collective is with you

prosper and live to tell the tale

Yeah i got it from your other post.
I understood you, just let ya know that i am here if anyone needs me a bit.
I am similar as you user.

enjoy another one

Thank you, whole heartedly. Lone wolfing is not the way i know, but this whole situation is really, really fresh. If something happens today, i'll follow OP 's lead and start another thread this evening(german time mind you) maybe we'll met than and i accept your offer. Iam really greatful for your company mate, i really am.

Solid advice here. And if it's any comfort you are much better off without her, what she did is the actions of someone who never really grew up and until she does she won't be able to have a fulfilling relationship. And it might be hard but the best thing you can do is being active, maybe go out with a few friends, take a weekend trip to a different city and see the sights, anything really to distract you. The best revenge is moving on and showing her what she can never have again.

i wont be online tonight
write down my kik if you think ya gonna need it.
it is downloaded superfast.

Good luck today!

~a Dutch guy