Feels thread? Let's get a feels thread going, Sup Forums

Feels thread? Let's get a feels thread going, Sup Forums.

had a bad day today

My gf found out I cheated on her
She's went to her mom's place and won't return my calls
I got mad a couple hours ago and sent her 3 videos of me having sex with the other chick

Now she's talking about killing herself and how it's my fault

how is it my fault? She's the one who snooped around in my phone not me. And I said sorry after I sent her the vids. Why can't she just get over this already?

If you really don't understand why she is upset then you won't understand anything in a feel thread. Put yourself in her shoes for a moment. The person you loved, cared for and trusted had sex with other people. Just finishing dumping her and move on with your life. She deserves better. If you don't want commitment then don't offer it. There are plenty of sluts out there.

i do love her though

I just want to be with other women sometimes, I mean im only in my twenties

She ruined it when she started invading my privacy, she never would have found out and we would still be happy together.

I would only sleep with other women occasionally, and it would only be for sex not because I cared about them. I don't understand why she's so mad when she brought this on herself and me

If you loved her you wouldn't have cheated on her, Youre just a piece of shit user, you just can't accept it. You know you fucked up and you're just not coming to terms with it, see things from a different perspective, youre in the wrong because you cheated, if you back in the chain of events, it's not her snooping that fucked your relationship, she would have nothing to be mad about if you hadn't cheated, youre an asshole user, it's your choice to accept it or not, but I hope you know that you truly are a lowlife asshole.

fuck you, there's so many worse things than that
It doesn't matter anyway you shithead,
I have her dog, I already told her I won't give it back until she comes back home anyway.
Unlike dumbasses like you she can be reasoned with, I'll just show her everything she needs is with me and she won't be happy unless she we get back together

> be me, 4 years ago
> 15 years old faggot
> smoking weed, drinking, having fun with friends, doing crazy shit
> one day we decide to go on a road trip
> one of my friends ask "user, is it okay if I bring my sister too?"
>surewhynot.jpg
>When we all gathered up later that day, I finally met her Sup Forums. She was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
> don't fuck this up user
> We tell each other our names
> fast forward to 9PM
> she asked me to take a picture with her and she kissed me in the picture
> oh my god nutterino feels good man
> we played truth or dare, she dared me to kiss her again
> I was finally feeling happy, Sup Forums. I was finally feeling.
> when my other friends would give me embarassing dares, she'd just giggle and smile at me and comfort me
> fallinginlove.mp3
>turns out she lives in another city because of work,which is really far away
cont?

You're a fucking maniac.

fuck off
you obviously have no idea what you're talking about

reply to this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

continuing

>after that trip I went home, added her on facebook
>she went back to her city one day later
>we'd still talk for hours every day
>but one day
> one day she suddenly got colder
>and we talked less and less
>to the point where we would only talk occasionally
>it was ok, i started to accept the fact that I won't have her
>had a couple hookups and tried to date, could only think about her
>I texted her 2 months ago and we talked
>she said she'll call me when she comes back into my city
>fast forward to yesterday
>coming home from a night out with friends
>walking on the sidewalk alone, listening to music, carrying my backpack full of booze
>I suddenly run into her Sup Forums
>hasthesciencegonetoofar.avi
>Remain speechless and just look at her for a few solid seconds
>My eyes got really big. I just couldn't believe I saw her
>she hugged me and kissed me and told me to text her so we can hang out today
>I was really happy Sup Forums, then it hit me
>she's been in the city for 2 weeks. didn't even tell me
> Mfw I realize she doesn't care about me at all
>Mfw I realize I will never be able to love again

What the flying fuck user. Get off of this thread, get off of this fucking site, and fucking fix your shit user. You're the only cause in your problem.
And the easy part of being the cause in the problem, is that the problem is in your hands. You can fix it user. Just stop being a cuck about it and grow some balls.

Bro you act all dumb and say whats wrong with her why is she all sad and shit
Yet you know dam well ifbshebwas fucking other guys you would immediately be on Sup Forums leaking her nudes and calling her a filthy whore
Get your ass off this website, apologize for being a piece of shit, and break up with her
Also if she got a kik shoot it this way since she single

*if she was
Dam this new phone

you just need the right person user, and youll find her in the right time

If you really loved her, you would have respected her enough to not fuck other women.

I really don't get why this is hard for you to grasp. She wanted to be exclusive and you didn't. You should have made that clear at the start of the relationship.

Your a little bitch user. You blame her for your mistake, you make the excuses for your actions. Your not a man at all.

That's tuff, user. You must be fairly hurt after that. I've been there before and it's hard to deal with.

You remind me of my father who left me.