Black Lives Matter is just trying to say that their lives matter TOO. Why is this so hard for people to understand...

Black Lives Matter is just trying to say that their lives matter TOO. Why is this so hard for people to understand? Black's being treated equally under the law is not a threat to white people. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men
youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q7aBfynTY
colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
asirt.org/initiatives/informing-road-users/road-safety-facts/road-crash-statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_States,_2015
youtube.com/watch?v=OcnmtH88zXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and I don't condone with the acts of violence that either sides perpetrate. Black killing cops is wrong, Cops killing blacks is wrong. Whoever has a higher body count, is more wrong. The police have a higher body count of (innocent) blacks. I have no sympathy for real criminals getting killed, but many who are killed are not criminals.

They are equal under the law. Shit thread

not when you see the huge disparity between sentencing between races for similar crimes, along with more deadly force being used on minorities across the board, for similar crimes in similar circumstances.

The amount of blacks shot by police vs whites shot by police is actually quite even.
Stop spreading bullshit

>relying on studies to discern what can be much more accurately discerned by spending any amount of time around them.

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young-black-men

the likley hood of a young black male being killed over a young white male is 5 times higher.

stop spreading bullshit.

OP here, I dont have any particular love for black people, I have a few 2 black friends but they dont act like niggers, they are just goofy hipster kids. I dont like thuggish niggers at all, but there comes a point when you need to recognize the reality, that there is something very wrong with police training.

And why do you think that is?
Blacks make up 13% of the population and commit more than half the crimes in the country

lol niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q7aBfynTY

>ITT: faggots who know nothing and cunts who are desperate to be right

I don't know much about police training honestly
they're only human. I doubt anyone else could do much better. It's just because there are so many black criminals/punks and losers that I think it is just natural for the human brain to generalize. It's a built-in survival mechanism. Blacks should clean up their own communities and then these problems would start to improve but their political leadership just blames everything on everyone else.

or the police know they can hunt poor areas looking for people in possession of a dime-bag and say they are doing something. The vast majority of criminal prosecutions lead to plea bargaining, because they'd rather go to jail for a short time than risk decades in prison for a minor offense. its happening everyday, the powerful, preying on the powerless. its fucked up. not all black people are good, but its still fucked up.

The likehood of a young black male being involved in a criminal activity is much higher than a young white male.
The likehood of a young black male being uncooperative and violent against LEO is several times higher than for a white male.

Cops are racist because the deeds and behaviours of black people train them to assume that they are several times more dangerous (hypothesis that the numbers seem to sustain).

Blaming others is the worst way to find a solution. Black people should start examining themselves and their culture, changing them, and then they can proceed to blame others an try to make them change.

What about the fact that there are hundreds of blacks for each police officer? Unadjusted killcount is a terrible metric.

Also, where do black police officers fit into this? Is profession actually more important than race?

maybe you fight in both categories

colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
Read and stop being uneducated fucks

jeezus man can i get you a new tinfoil hat?

you really think cops care about niggas gettin high in the projects? they be there about the bodies yo. They be there about the bodies

considering segregation ended about 50 years ago I think not fuckstick

I agree that the political leadership is just trying to push they're shitty left agenda. I hate the left mostly, I'm just seeing people like Philandro getting killed for nothing, then watching the media dig through his past. Innocence Americans and dying and it makes me sick, its embarrassing the USA to the rest of the world, and we are only gonna get riots and more animosity unless something is done about it. Philando wasn't a threat to anybody, Freddy Grey wasn't a threat to anybody.

are u stupid? the number is the same but the population percentage is different. whites make 72% of the population while blacks make leas than 14. that's the issue dumbfuck

black officers kill black kids at similar rates as white officers. its mostly a bias towards people in poor areas, which inevidibly will involve race.

It makes sense when that 14% commits more crimes than the 72% dickwad

>just
See, that's where I have to disagree. They're not "just" trying to say anything. They're trying to generate a massive chimpout because their white-apologist liberal arts/gender studies/queer theory professors in community colleges gave them the idea that "systemic racism," meant that it was unjust to pay attention to statistics if they applied to the "protected class" of low-income minorities.

You think that blacks are the only victims of regular injustice? White people get shot by police, too. In the wrong place at the wrong time, everyone is equally at risk. What's NOT equal is how much media coverage the un-protected classes get when they're the ones being fucked over, among other things.

But I doubt you're interested in having your views challenged. Have fun with your black supremacy circlejerking.

you don't know all the facts on the Philandro case
you're just getting caught up in the hype
the cop said "I told him not to reach for it" and he said he reacted to a display of a gun
philandro was stopped by cop bc he looked like a guy who had robbed a store a few days earlier.
only 258 black guys were killed by cops and that includes those who probably deserved it bc they were resisting arrest
500 white people got shot by cops
BLM is funded by a guy who is famous for regime change and tearing down societies - he literally funded the migrant flood in Europe
you're totally on the worng side of this one man

Skimmed it. Thanks for the statistics.

police shootings are an American problem, I totally agree, and it affects everyone. Libertarians should be screaming at the top of thier lungs about the police state we live in. But even if it effects whites, it effects blacks too, that is still an issue that needs to be resolved. You can just say hurr durr whites too. I have no black supremacy ideas, that fucking bullshit we invented western civilization while they ate bananas. but people are still fucking dying for no reason. we should all be in the streets together, black white red whatever.

This man gets it
Facts can't be racist

Go ahead and cite a currently enforced law that treats people unjustly that mentions race as a way to treat them unjustly. I'll wait.

HELLO GUYS, I AM YOUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

BLACK LIVE MATTER IS A PROPAGANDE CREATED BY SATAN FOR LEADING PEOPLE TO ASK THEMSELF " DO BLACK LIVE REALLY MATTER ? " SO IN LESS THAN A YEARS, U WILL BE IN A CIVIL WAR, SO THEY CAN ACHIEVE THEIR MASTER PLAN.

BYE MY CHILDRENS

Now fuck off

well I guess that settles it, racewar guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Black lives matter is a twitter hash tag
the person behind all the riots and shooting is a man named George Soros.
Saying black lives matter, stop shooting us the noncriminals is fine. Criminals hiding behind the hashtag is not.

George Soros provoking riots to incite marshal law is what the game is. Which is why the paid media is focused on police on black violence - the more divided civilians can be the easier the take over will be

Black lives matter is a domestic terrorist group. Why are they not in Guantanamo now?

Youre so fucking stupid if you cant see that the problem is the people and not the cops. The anthem of rappers everywhere (the role models of the young black community) is "fuck the po-lice), there is a disgusting lack of respect for authority and a pervasive violence against it.

Cops are just fucking people like you and me, trying to go out and work. But their lives are constantly in danger because of the incredibly violent society we live in. Criminals pull guns on and kill cops all the time, that is the problem.

yes, cops are just people and I have 3 friends who are deputies. and they tell me horror stories of the people they deal with all the time. But what about the good black people who will be caught in the same net as the niggardly blacks? Like Philando?

Black people think they shouldn't have to change the way they act to not be affected by cops. Wrong; act like a thug get plugged

Black people have got the worst behaved kids, act entitled to shit they haven't earned, get free ride scholarships because they are black, get preferential treatment in any situation and if you're not black and notice this in any public way you're racist.

Some black people are chill but most of them are chimps who have no respect and expect everyone to respect them

>affects everyone
>effects whites
How the fuck did you use "affects" correctly once and then fuck it up by using "effects" later?
>fucking dying for no reason
Except that there are reasons. I'm not saying those deaths were justified, but they definitely didn't happen for no reason--wrong place, wrong time, and in most cases it seems like somebody made a bad judgment call. Whether it was the police or the victim, someone jumped to conclusions and someone else paid the price for it. But something people seem to forget fairly often is that MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT THIS MONTH THAN POLICE HAVE SHOT IN YEARS.

asirt.org/initiatives/informing-road-users/road-safety-facts/road-crash-statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_States,_2015

Do you want to ban cars? Should we all march into the streets and protest dumbass teenagers, blind old fucks who think they're good to drive, and everyone with a cell phone or bratty children?

Injustices happen every day. People are abducted and sold into sex slavery pretty fucking often in 2nd and 3rd world countries. It's also common to be saddled with retarded debts and criminally low wages in countries like India, Malaysia, Africa, and Vietnam. In Mexico, where the age of consent is fucking TWELVE, it's basically legal to be a pedophile. To say nothing of all the shit these "migrants" and "refugees" are getting up to in the countries they're "fleeing" to, where nobody wants to report them because they don't want to be fired for being "prejudiced." Or what happens in countries with ISIS, the Taliban, or any other fucked up group of religious fanatics.

Why don't you protest any of that shit, you fucking shill?

I hate people like you described, regardless of color. Rich white people get free college too. Im a lower middle class white person who doesnt get shit and Im pissed about that, im not a lefty. but im not afraid to walk around the street because Ill get fucked with by the cops like black kids my age.

car accidents have nothing to do with police shootings. take your strawman somewhere else. we are talking about police shootings. and your bullshit "injustice happens everyday" doesnt mean we should accept it. to two too

Yes, so much yes. This guy gets it

Only quads can beat gigga nigga

finally.

>s-stop drawing attention away from the injustice!
>th-those numbers don't matter, this is WRONG!
>we need to fight The Patriarchy™ guys!
>it's racist if you don't agree with me!
Way to miss the point. Tell me, how many arrests are made in the U.S. each year? How many police are killed or hospitalized each year? And what are the crime rates in the black community? What's a recurring theme in most black music that involves the police, if not authority in general? What are the things that black culture glorifies? And when young blacks are mocked for certain behaviors, can you tell me what they're accused of?

I haven't used the word racist once in this thread. and car accident statistics have nothing to do with shooting statistics. I can't answer every one of your questions because I'm not a sociological researcher, but I do see anger and pain in the streets and it is not happening for no reason. Injustice is prevalent in America, it affects all of us, but more harshly on blacks. If you can't see what is right in front of you then you just don't want to see.

We hate it because their lives don't matter. They aren't human you fucking dumbass.

Ill bet you have some black ancestry you don't know about faggot.

>I have black ancestry

>born in arkansas

...you're not from around here, are you? Thanks for admitting that you haven't looked any of those statistics up, though--it means that you'll blindly believe whatever people tell you as long as they're the "right" people.

I'm done. I can't teach you how to solve an equation if you don't understand what an integer is. Have fun in middle school.

well of course, every human has black ancestry dipshit, we came form africa

all I see is videos of cops shaking with their finger on the trigger, and a person sitting sitting with their hands up getting blown away because of blind fear. I don't give a fuck about the right or left's corrupt agenda. I only know what I see.

>only quads can kill him

"see" this.

I'm glad my dick is more aesthetic than that.

how many white kids listen to that same music and glorify that shame shitty culture and don't get shot while unarmed by police.

Because a human live is always valuable, nomatter if you're black or white. And oh wonder, people get shot by the police everyday everywhere. Bullets don't miss you just because you've happened to be born a white boy. I dont understand why everytime someone gets shot by police forces there is a chimp out. People should make the police of their state punish people who fuck up their duty as a police officer instead of fucking with the moral fundament of the constitution. For everyone is born equal. Thats it, equal, so i KNOW that black lives matter, who says otherwise? And now pls kill yourself and stream it you immense faggot.

How many of those white kids regularly commit crimes? Or live in areas with high criminal activity or gang presence? Or low-income with high rates of drug abuse?

It's not the focus on black people that I take issue with, it's that BlackLivesMatter is doing the opposite of what it should be doing. It's not helping to empower black people, it's not encouraging black youth living in poverty to do right and work hard, it's convincing them that they can never amount to anything, so they shouldn't even try.
It also convinces people to ignore cause and effect. Why is black crime so high? DON'T ASK, THAT'S RACIST. Why aren't we investigating the population of black people living in poverty and its relation to black crime? DON'T ASK, THAT'S RACIST.
There's also the endless finger-pointing at everyone who isn't black, and objection to any form of criticism as demonstrated in the previous point.
Also complaining and complaining and complaining without a single suggestion on how to improve anything. Just "hey, white people, fuck you." That's not helping your cause, that's making you look like a fucking baby.

the problem is that the constitution is not being upheld by the powers that be. The system of constant racial injustice says otherwise. Being white has its set of problems, as does being black. We should all be honest about those issues and try to solve them. Like affirmative action forcing a company to hire a minority over a more qualified person, along with the systemic killing and over sentencing of people of color.

i don't give a shit about criminals being killed. unarmed, innocent people are being gunned down everyday, that is what upsets me. and poverty plays as big as a role as race.

Moreover, when a white guy is stopped by Police, tells the officer he's got a gun, he does not move his hands out of sight to reach for "something".

Everyone keeps throwing that word around, "systemic." It's not systemic, it's just racially biased judgement (which isn't cool but it happens). If they were systemically killing and incarcerating black people, they would have wiped them out by now. They had 150 years to fucking do it.

black crime would go down if thier culture changed for the better. but paying for things that would help with that like community centers that help raise and educate kids, safe places for them to spend leisure time im sure would be something you are against. If you wont help solve the problem then you must accept the problems.

look at the prison populations and sentencing statistics and tell me its not systemic.

they still need people to work the shitty jobs. but also need to strip them of their right to vote or assemble.

You're right, innocent and unarmed people are gunned down everyday. By criminals with possession of illegally acquired firearms. And, goodness, how many of those criminals tend to be black and operate in areas with low-income? How many gangs do you know of that DON'T have guns and DON'T use violence to take advantage of people without them?

You're suspiciously selective in what upsets you and what doesn't. I could do without all the surveillance and privacy invasions, but I think we need MORE police with INCREASED funding and ADDITIONAL training. Maybe not in places where almost no crime happens, but police aren't the problem here.

I'm not against that at all. Black communities need new leadership, better education, and encouragement from cultural icons to work for what they want, and if my money can help with all of that, I'll be glad to spare some. But for now all my money can do is pay their welfare check, because no one has the balls to admit where the problems are.

This is something those communities need to do themselves. Having this infrastructure built for them and then handed to them won't result in any positive change.

The community center would be taken over by a gang and they'd then kill others that came by simply for wearing the wrong colored shirt.

If "whites" are going to try to raise and educate them and change their culture, are they going to be better off than any other zoo animal?

It's not systemic. It statistically makes sense considering how much crime is perpetrated by black people.

>Cops shoot white guy who would've killed the cops had they not shot him, nobody bats an eye
>Cops shoot black guy who would've killed the cops had they not shot him, everybody loses their fucking shit

would freddie grey have killed the cops near him?

youtube.com/watch?v=OcnmtH88zXs

>no media coverage except for NowThis asking where the AllLivesMatter crowd is

How does anyone still deny that the media is pushing racial divide like no one ever has before

Yeah, and you know what a sane democratic person would do? Fucking protest, but not for "more equality" which is clearly NOT archieved by prefering minorities over white people by law, but by making sure that everybody has the same constitutional rights. Dont get me wrong, i know that the USA has racial problems, but you cant make them fade away by throwing alot of shit at people who nag the loudest. If black people feel threatened worse than white folks than they should demonstrate but it is always the same shit. Some fuck police pig shoots a black guy, nomatter if he did something or not, then racial unrest follows, the nation has no idea what to do and follows with legislations that make it way easier for black people but on the otherhand worse for anyone else. They should instead enforce a Background check for police schools and if you have racist tendencies you're out. And speaking of racism, i cant stand the argument that white people cant be victims to racism either. We're all human beings living under one Nation so everyone is or should be threatened equal, nomatter what gender or skin colour they have and not that some people will be threatened better because they are poor minorities. You know, working hard and being a good person gets you always further, even if your black and living in tennessee, and dont forget, rasist assholes exist everywhere but trying to enforce all citizins to act special around a minority doenst get rid of that, it worsens it.

>cherry picking

You forgot to tell us what takes down the gigganigga dipshit.

when the dallas cops were murdered, the news went fucking crazy. when Philando was murdered, it was hardly mentioned. and when the horrible Dallas attacks happen, all the news anchors seemed to think all this anger came out of thin air.

Trips of fucking TRUTH. I especially raise a glass to that last statement.

of course white people can be victims of racism. but blacks are a minority in the USA. obviously racism against a minority population will be more common. I can't believe I even have to say this.

Trump

>philando
>hardly mentioned
lol

>Dallas attacks
That's a bit different from a cop killing a white guy. Context, man.

Black Lives Matter was created by Satanic Children of Cain to murder good God-fearing white people. They rape women and eat innocent white babies.

>i hate when people say "whites can't be victims of racism"
>OF COURSE THEY CAN
He's obviously not talking about you.

I'm just saying the people are in the streets for a real reason, and that aspect of it is just ignored. When you have that many people in one place, eventually violence will always happen, it only takes one person to start shooting.

Are you replying to the right post? I never questioned or challenged that.

Concur. Those who disagree are ignorant or parasitic fools.

Guess what sherlock, believe me or not but i know that. But let me tell you something. A nation doenst work if you keep on prefering minorities with special laws because something caused unrest beforehand. You need to make sure that such social unrest can't evolve in the first place. It is a tradegy that alot of black people face racism all the day, but do you thing that taking their hand makes this racism vanish because they'll be favored in certain fields of society? What about asians? What about latinos? What about muslims? All these majorities face racism, but also do white and black people. Everyone is facing racism in a way or another. It doenst make a difference if you call a black person a nigger or a asian person a gook. What gets my blood boil is not that these people want to be threatened as equal in any way as white people are suppossedly threatened but for example favoring a black salesmen who clearly isn't as good as his white coworker because hes black is bs and, if it is a federal law, racism the other way around if you want. The states should ensure that people get together in respect and punish racism in anyway nomatter whos affected by it. Thats the way to go. And dont get me wrong, but how are for example asians and latinos taken into consideration by such laws? Close to none. Such things threaten only the symptoms of racism, but not the cause. Thats something the USA should really work on, not trying to keep some minority calm.

Ya got yer causality wrong there, buddy. Simple mistake to make. Just think about it for a while, do a lot of reading and trying to understand things from as many perspectives as possible, and you'll eventually figure it out!

black guy here.
Honestly I live in a bad neighborhood now. I was born in the UK but lived in two republican states in the US before coming to California. I didnt know what an uneducated black person was until coming here. I saw more poor white people than blacks. My mom had a full ride scholarship in Utah and Idaho and we were financially okay. Coming to California I learned about ghetto black people and it threw me off. Now that I am here I learned that police are a piece of the problem but so is the community. The community protects the gangs and drugs but for those who dont police rain down on everyone even the innocent.Shit im a CE major and I had a policeman profile me for two -three blocks and glared at me once I parked. I literally did nothing to ask for it.