My girl thinks she's ugly from the past. Help a guy out and tell me if you'd bang her?

My girl thinks she's ugly from the past. Help a guy out and tell me if you'd bang her?

Did she cut?

Yeah for a few years.

Eh I'd still fuck her

i think shes pretty

Would place my weewee in her cookie jar.

more pics op

Any more?

im in love op

Okay here

And here. No more

shes so cute aw take care of her op

posting nudey pics online to feel better about yourself?

These virgin fags would say a watermelon with a hole in its cute.

Ide still fuck u tho

I do. Everyday. But she's got epic anxiety and shit. Every day is a battle for her and I feel useless half the time.

post nipples before decide

>when faggots cant read

let me guess had junky dad or mom right?

Do I see scars from cutting on her upper leg?

*Virgin used outrage!

Guys stop yes my girlfriend is here but she's not the one posting them. It's a long story.

Looks like a man.

listen, delete this thread and get out of here, you guys deserve better than to take shit from Sup Forums lmao

I am trvma frm futre 20+ you will be alright madam, emerge service send nowe

Idk I'd fuck that lower half I guess
Fucking kill yourself or post pics we can judge her looks on

yo shes yours and shes mad hot fuck postin her on here

The fuck is with her? She fucked up mentally ? Look at all those fucking scars man

I mean, I guess? I could shave and post a picture of myself like that and it wouldn't look any different.

Why don't you just post a picture of her standing there in some clothes if you're too much of a puss to post an actual picture?

Scars are scars knock er up and see how she chang

Honestly, I think girls with scars like that are super fucking hot.

this thread was a mistake

Jesus Christ those are some nasty scars. Tell her to see a fucking shrink already dude

She's a mistake

no i get it.

Awfully familiar scars. Watch that one shes gonna fuck any guy who shows her affection. Including that ex im sure you know about

Dont shoot the messenger. Goodlucklysh
;)

Fucking this. She's a horrible mistake for having those nasty scars and emotional problems

this thread is actually so fucking sad holy shit goodbye

Lol this. Dump her now OP or avoid a CUCKing future

Scars/10 would not bang

nope

Shut up the fuck up faggot ass bitches, shes a human grow the fuck up . Underage pricks

Not really. Her social anxiety and emotional problems make her short of a sub human

Make sure she never sees any of this

You know I still recognize you somehow.

Youre never gonna get better till you stop seeking solutions to your problems in other people. Including all the boyfriends you go through thinking you have a connection.
Its harsh but youre looking for a relationship you never had because he was a junky fuckwit.
Really hope u work this out. Also the ditch the fuckhead who thought it was a good idea to post in this place. What a fuckhead

yeeeeee fuckin fuck fuckheads yeea

yeee fuckin ayyye cunt

social anxiety sucks man

Can you not put me the fuck down, I'm fucking trying to help, thanks anyways, every fucking person is human dipshit

We were all emotional teens once. So she cut herself? LIFE IS FUCKING HARD AND NO ONE BUT YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS/FAMILY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS. NUT UP OR KEEP CUTTING, BUT DO IT RIGHT.

this is too much for both of us. It won't delete. Can you guys do anything?

close the tab.

please dont take any of these worthless trolls seriously. godspeed and best wishes to you both.

What part didn't you understand? The yee? Or the yee?

You guys are fucking nitwits

IT'S A TRAP!

Thank you. As for the rest of you! She feels even worse because most of you fuckheads are heartless!

give us more you apple product using faggot

you should leave her and maybe not suggest you post her on an image board mainly used for masterbating you fuckhead.

Yeh posting nude pics online is always great for self esteem issues.

Hello. We are looking for highly intelligent individuals. To find them, we have devised a test.

There is a message hidden in this image.

Find it, and it will lead you on the road to finding us. We look forward to meeting the few that will make it all the way through.

Good luck.

You bitch ass ho, go eat a chode

Lmao too much, but we must continue viewing this thread. Fuck off and forget about it. We will soon enough.

That fatty needs love.

You should pimp her out.

She could possibly make a few dollars.

ITS A BUG

Why the fuck are so many people being retards

you posted her nudes on a fapping imageboard and expect the outcome to be positive for her emotional problems.

Just add another thing she hates herself for to the list

Geeeeeniuuuussss

scars dont phaze me i really only care about face and not being too fat. her bodies fine but it all depends on face

Why the fuck are you guys being dicks, did y'all not get enough of it

Yup, total moose.

Pff. Who gives about the scars.

now you heroically defend her honour trying to shy away from the fact that you agreed/ suggested she post her nudes to a public imageboard.

Hope her emotional issues dont stop her from ditching your pathetic ass.
Ladies and gentlemen....a man with a penis for a head

Just think of the countless dudes saving those images for personal use later.

Bet she thinks about that alot from now on. Couple of dimwits

Post more op

this

Post a pic of her butthole

op ran away because his damaged girlfriend realised his idea about posting on Sup Forums was a baaad one

boo hoo wheres my titties

nah man shes hot as fuck. I would give a lot to move my lips over her sexy skin. Scars doesnt matter, everyone got something.

holy shit is that who I think it is

99% sure I know this girl. Of course she made a thread like this with one of her pet cucks

Dumb girl

If you guys werent dicks we coulda coaxed the faggot into giving more.

Fuckers

prove it faggot

Don't make a cutter your girlfriend dumbshit

Your girl is supah kupah hawt.

No face, no rating.

fuck you OP

im a better guy than her new boyfriend.

Prove it to her though
two birds
one has brain damage
cat that hugs

that's not proof. post pics or fuck off

not to you

faggot

kill yourself faggot

She's a Borderline Emo... you will never have a satisfying relationship with her...

nig thats a fuckin guy

not this one tho thats a bitch