Give me your darkest memes

Give me your darkest memes

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/&ved=0ahUKEwjX9omDh_DNAhUFTCYKHQoPA2AQFghDMAw&usg=AFQjCNGY9MczLtsllpN4mfwcRJK_ZBvfqQ
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://gotnews.com/tag/newport-cigarette-tax-stamps/&ved=0ahUKEwjmo6rvh_DNAhWC6yYKHaR8CkUQFggkMAI&usg=AFQjCNGV5DXVnSjauTXH6xTLUunHqr3szg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

story?

Got shot for being a nigger. Good riddance.

#BlackLivesMatter

Op posted a pic of you?

It was the recent story thats causing the current chimp-out. Nigga robs a store, gets pulked over, Nigga reach ed for a gun despite being told not to, nigga gets shot
>dindu nuffin

Dude what lmfao

Also. Check em

>2016 still not knowing how to hummingbird

You have not heard? It is a new fad taking the world by storm.

>Implying moots dick is that big.
Also check em

Wtf is this shit? Nigger Spiderman?

Buckle cuckle bitch.

Niggerman

Yeah, everything has to be diverse now so all comic book characters are turning into blacks, fags, women, trans people, and other things they were never writen as.

I think we should push #MakeMohammadGay on twitter and claim it's to heal the wound between islam and the lgbt

cuckle truckle my nigga

tuckle duckle

muckle ruckle

Are you fucking retarded? I don't care who you hate but don't lie so blatantly. He didn't have a police record and didn't get pulled over for robbing anything, he was reaching for his wallet.

Why lie?

Fuckle duckle

He was pulled over because he had a busted light on his car. He was asked to show his ID, he reached into his backpocket and told the police officer to not panic, but he has a gun on him. The police officer then shot 4 bullets into him. His wife took out her phone and started to stream as a safety measure. The officer was just sitting there with his gun pointed at the dying niglet yelling "I told him not to move!!!".

Few days later a fake story poped out of how he actually commited a robbery few days before, the suspect looked nothing like that guy.

>calling me a lair
>openly lies

Yeah you shit-fucker, he had a gun, his gf recording the thing even told the cop "it was a legal gun" he was caught on security footage at a gas station with his gun drawn.

As for "he was reaching for his wallet" well he shouldn't keep his wallet with his gun. They literally tell you that when you get a CC lisence.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/&ved=0ahUKEwjX9omDh_DNAhUFTCYKHQoPA2AQFghDMAw&usg=AFQjCNGY9MczLtsllpN4mfwcRJK_ZBvfqQ

When a cop tells you to stop reaching, even if it is just a wallet, you STOP FUCKING REACHING

hi cutie

Wow

They also recently linked one of the stolen items (cigs) from the robbery to a pack he had at him

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://gotnews.com/tag/newport-cigarette-tax-stamps/&ved=0ahUKEwjmo6rvh_DNAhWC6yYKHaR8CkUQFggkMAI&usg=AFQjCNGV5DXVnSjauTXH6xTLUunHqr3szg

Boy all this evidence and you just want to pretend the narrative is still right

I don't get it......

This was from the jerry springer show before it turned into the show it is it was actually a normal show prob like 1993ish

Tweaky Daveeeeeeee

goddamn italians

GODDAMN ITALIANS

Is that a boy, girl, or a rejected Lannister?

Nice

LMFAO oh you

This guy is white

Smuggling them most likely.

That dude should kill himself

Reddit is a fine place with socially responsible moderators and logical users.

Pics like this one are my favorite, some more ?

Agreed. I'm not white but I am second hand embarrassed to see this faggotry. He's trying so hard to white knight, probably for a blonde, blue eyed Aryan babe.

even the deep web thinks this is too much

Yeah. There's no historical record of a black spider-man

So?

Funny thing is Egypt HATES niggers, to like the 100th degree. They make the KKK look like after school enthusiasts.

Havent seen this pic in a while

5 years and i still laughing my ass out

Disgusting Fucking lust demons

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>how did that work out for u eurocuck faggot?

That's because Ra was the 1st Grand Dragon. Fucker knew what was up. Shit, even had a nigger beating stick and some handcuffs, cause he knew what the nignogs were like.

>pic related

Fuck off small dicked bigot, it's perfectly normal to be trans*

>I want to live in a police state
Fuck off government shill

Anyone think it was some kind of set up? His girlfriend in the video said they killed her boyfriend even though he wasn't dead yet and she was really calmed about it, video tapping him as if he were going to be a vine.

I don't know, she sounded really fake the whole time, especially when she said don't die

oldy but a goody

hahahaha fuck am i bad for laughing at that

Dude Thats really dark

is that a fucking joke?

Kek

No one knows.

give me the one where its flipped and its about the kush hitting him

Of course not