Go for it Sup Forums

Go for it Sup Forums

Finish the job.
But this time, i dont do army, i do only spy, and i kill every Rich jew, famous jew and u get what i mean.

post on Sup Forums with timestamp and sharpie in pooper
>yfw you soo hitler with sharpie in pooper

>see*
balls

Try to ally Russia
Put more resources into exterminating jews faster

Troll Sup Forums fags.

Team up with Stalin
Take out the US and Europe
Profit

I think today, instead of breaking ties and attacking the Russians I keep to our truce and continue my advance to the east, once I have taken all of Europe I can set my sites on anything I want.

It's good to be the fuhrer.

It would have actually been in his best interest to ally with the US when he had the chance.

I will kill all the Jews people and ally with Russia and fuck the rest of the world up heil hitler

Mourn my missing nut, as Hitler only had one.

Nothing wrong. Got to be true to history

Learn from history. Don't repeat his/my mistakes. Finish the job

What year? Go to North Africa for oil, take Britain at all costs, even if that means 90% casualty rate. Install subordinate leaders in places I can't control well/populous hates me, stop the Jew thing because it isn't helpful anymore.

After creating a unified Western Europe, team up with the Americans to gas the gooks and the commies.

Feel accomplished about having killed Jesus in the few decades I spent in heaven. (Fucking Jew) Then I would shave my mustache to disguise myself, get my skin professionally painted so I appear black, then shoot up an entire black panther rally.
Race war, here I come.

Wait 6 years to be fully ready for the war, develope long range bomber capability, listen to my generals and don't fuck with Russia.

At what point in history?
Has the war already started?
Can I/he still go to art school?

Shave the moustache, go to the gym, become a k-pop star.

I make America great again.

Become the greatest artist that ever lived...

==Fuck Eva Braun==

>gas the jews
>make America great again
>bang taylor swift
>re-record bad blood
>now about gays and non-whites
>be loved by everyone

Kill myself

Seduce Eva Braun.

Kek

>Develop nuclear weapons first
>Nuke 'murrica off the map.

>Change from exterminating Jews to Jews+niggers
>Nuke Africa off the map as well
>Nuke Mexico just for the hell of it.
>Fuck you, mudslimes, have some radiation too.

End up destroying the earth, because I hate everyone...

I'd tell how small my penis is and how jealous I'm of big cocks. I also tell the world how bad is being short, where everybody is tall.

Because you know that uncle Adolf had a very tiny wiener, aren't you? And he was pretty short...

He dishonored Austria for that and he had to move to Germany, where he has been accepted despite of his handicap.

Full respect to Germany where also micropenis can speak.

And I'd kill all Jews, anyway

Yeah, the only real answer is develop an atomic bomb. In the end, that's the only thing that could have saved Germany. Not one of the countries mentioned would have ever allied with him. Not developing the bomb was his biggest mistake, but then he wasn't a Jewish psychopath who wanted to make those kinds of weapons.

Invade Switzerland and replace all bankers with the Jews.

Cure Cancer!

Tell russia I was just kidding, for now...

Join team Valor.

Paint a pretty pictures of some architecture, think about writing on a novel.

make germany great again

Move to Argentina, and fuck with the Brits even more by getting the Argies to invade Falklands with superior Reich tech.

Not make his mistakes and fire his/my personal doctor + start eating meat again

become a twitch csgo streamer who blames the jews when you lost the last 3 rounds in a row and cant full buy anymore.

Kill as many gentiles as possible
Convert the rest to Judaism by force.
Make Jerusalem the capital of my theocracy.

Instead of executing all the jews, I set out on a grand quest to impregnate every jewess with superior aryan sperm.

kms. Oh wait, too late...

Even if you'd keep the truce, historians are pretty sure stalin would not keep it either. It was the matter of time who would break the truce first. And as we know, Hitler was the first one. Stalin thought he had just more time to prepare everything.

Lose and commit suicide

kill all the jews
and all feminazi or vegan

kill all the jews, what else>.>

Stalin would surprise attack you all with the Soviet army

fuck eva braun, all 3 holes.

I would get myself setup as an Uber driver.

Get an degree in graphic design then move to Melbourne and make coffee for a living.

it would also have been a good idea to not have a var on 2 fronts. focus one side down then the other.use superior flank tactics and LISTEN TO THE FUCKING GENERALS.

I fap. I allways fap.

Start a funk band

Fuck as many bitches as i can

Start catching Pokemon and become a boss

Exactly what you did eh?

seize the Suez canal, prevent Japan from attacking the united states, not invade russia, fast track the stg-44 program, simplify and increase panzer manufacturing, allow my generals to do their jobs while removing the lack of chain of command and cooperation between the branches of the military.

Kill jews

fuk her rite in the pusy

Be utterly confused because I don't speak german...

I start searching for Angela Merkels grandfather and give him some gas...

US is run by jews you dickfart

Probably inject a ton of drugs like every other day.

Kill myself.

Excellent

ooh I'd finish the job. but from another way.

Start to get other countries to join great deutschland, not by force but to reasure there wont be another ww. We all create a union. Lets call it uhm.... it's europe, and its a union between countries... ok I know. European Union. sounds nice. We will make it look peaceful, open borders between countries, our anthem must be light. "ode of joy" looks nice.
Now I'll create a unified monetary system. We will call it Euro, because Europe. Now, because I'm the mastermind, I'll start to create more coin and lend to other countries, they wont pay back because there's no way they could lol, so I'll get some resources from them and make them sell their shit because I now own them via economy system.
Once i'm rich enough, I can start to annex other countries, wait, I meant "let them join EU", so they can work for me too.

take a nap, because I'm 127 years old.

finish what he started.