Anyone familiar with drugs knows what this is? Found it on the walk home today

Anyone familiar with drugs knows what this is? Found it on the walk home today.

Only smoke pot so not sure what this shit is, hard material, kind of sparkles a little. When heated on a bit of metal it turns into a sticky clear liquid.

Taste is a little tangy, snorted a tiny bit and I feel like I've had a really poor quality cone, not at all high just bit of a head spin.

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=9517&d=1301352974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smoke it and find out.

idk if it's your camera,
but it looks like amphetamine, as it's an "off white" powder.

Google different drugs until you find out what it is, or just tell white kids it's Coke

Not really going to tell me what it is if I smoke it.

Feeling a little more floaty now though, nothing fancy but I only had a TINY amount

Yeah its like a dull yellow hue to it, but fuck all, can barely see it up close.

Just crystallized sugar water. Safe to smoke m8.
Post pic of the energetic experience

Looks like crack.

lel

Had a quick google but came up with nothing solid, maybe PCP or something amphetamine based as the other user said.

Plus i'd rather not sell it, id prefer to enjoy it myself on the weekend maybe depending on what it is.

Only a pot man so unfamiliar with this stuff

thats meth

dont put that shit in ur body u dumb fuck

Looks a bit like Mandy.

Take a tiny shard of glass and put it on your tongue, if it leaves a foul taste it's meth, if it numbs your mouth it's coke which i doubt

ship it to me. ill do a full test on it

Crack cocaine nigha

Those arn't rocks in the bag btw its just more of this shit in tiny paper wrappings.

Update on situation body feels warmer and head has a tiny bump going on. And having a harder time typing correctly

meth bro

r u stupid, don't do that shit man chuck it

Oh thought they were rocks

Must be meth than because it tastes bad, only had a tiny bit though. Pretty much what ever stuck to the end of my finger when lightly touching it.

crush it up to fine powder and do a rail, you'll be tipping from the euphoria

It's proobably meth man

Just really fucking weird looking meth

I've got shit to do tomorrow so the tiny bit I've had so far will be more than enough

Just found it on the ground, who knows how long its been there

Live a little, do random ground drugs once in your life.

The story of how OP got addicted to meth

It isn't necessarily methamphetamine, but it is probably some sort of substituted amphetamine, and it seems pretty clean as far as those go (just judging from the blurry pic though). Enjoy it or sell it to a tired construction worker.

>Just found it on the ground, who knows how long its been there
I'd still say do it man, meth is a really fun but crazy high.

Even if it's adulterated meth, there would still be meth in it, which means you can still get twakked out. Just keep in mind you're going to be up

And on my first time doing it I didn't even have any comedown of any kind. Be careful though

If that's the case ignore what I said about how clean it looked at lol

I thought those wrapped up bundles were actually huge ass crystals

Just get a drug test kit man.. It'll light up whatever panel on the kit.. Then ull know what it is

Dont think some finger dust is going to have me selling VCR's and sucking cock for money.

Ill likely do it still but Ill hit it a little more (maybe a baggie) Friday night so I can deal with the fallout over the weekend.

Have a job that I dont need to lose from rocking up on meth

Yeah just little bags man, the powder shit is inside them and they are tiny bags

Just hit up the cops for a test kit? ask them what it is before I spend my weekend fucked up

>Ill likely do it still but Ill hit it a little more (maybe a baggie) Friday night so I can deal with the fallout over the weekend.
>Have a job that I dont need to lose from rocking up on meth

Yeah, don't do meth if you have to work. I've been coming down from meth at work before, it is a SHIT SHOW.

No u don't hit up the cops for a test kit u retard... You buy one... You can even buy a 7 panel urine kit and pass2 in it and sprinkle some of the powder. In and it will still still activate on the cup what drug it is..

Need work for pot money, cant let a little free meth ruin a good thing.

Update

Jaw feels a little funny, not moving it but its a little sore, head bump is still there, body is fairly warm now. eyes a little watery and I feel like if I lay down i'd likely sleep

I don't know this shit man, I smoke dope, I've never done anything more so this is all new to me right now.

Update to the update, seem to need to swallow a heap more atm too, a little difficult but not to the point of worried about airways blocking or anything

>and I feel like if I lay down i'd likely sleep
Then you should just sleep because you will probably get the urge to do more

I'm just sayin u have no idea what that shit is ut could be fuckin rat poison for all u know.. Some ppl drop fucked up things just to screw with ppl

Nah, I have self control (inb4 i smash more meth), not getting a head high so much as just body doing odd things.

I've stashed it away now anything, just riding out whatever is going on.

Also how should I take this when I do? just stack some on a cone and pull it or what?

meth is best smoked. Especially since you like to smoke weed you'll probably love smoking meth

Seriously, this, go to bed now, meth is a "more" drug, and if you get caught in a binge, it's fun at first but you're gonna obliterate your body. If you can't handle just doing a tiny bit and then not doing it for weeks op, then my advice is just to sell it and get some pot, because you can get up real easily

Crack / Speed / Heroin
But very dirty

Sup Forums advising me to not do meth, what year is this?

OK so if I sell it what the fuck is it worth? I'm in Australia for a geo location aid

That's totally MDMA, pure extacy crystals. They're wrapped up in paper as separate doses, you just swallow the whole thing, its known as "parachuting".

How does the trip feel?
Did you sniff or smoked it or out it in a pape?

Finger tip taste ( tangy and not appeasing) then a finger tip snort.

Feel 'eh', head bump, body warm, hard to swallow. sleepy a little. pretty nothing but I only took a tiny amount

Well those crystals wouldn't have this weird yellowish color if it was mdma.
Open a bag show how much it is in them.

op said they're not crystals but small paper bags containing the powder

bluelight.org/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=9517&d=1301352974

pure MDMA is a slightly offish yellow color dumbass, just google it!

Well if you feel sleepy it's very likely to be very dirty heroin.
Ususally speed does what it name says.( you just feel like you just drank 5 cappucinos) but there is no real rush.

yeahh that's not MDMA.

It's definitely meth

The amount in the photo is what came out of the first bag, 4 bags in total, my SLR camera is on charge so I can take a macro photo soon

i'm pretty sure is in fact referring to what you are calling the "powder" as the "crystals" (and he isn't wrong)

Its mdma you shitlord, shut up about it

All you cunts saying its meth must smoke some stepped on shit

Well thos that I got looked way more like this

OP seriously, thats MDMA crystals/ powder, (which is technically a type of meth, and an amphetamine).....

Source :ME DAMNIT! 3rd year chemistry major. 5 years of drug experience

OP does it have any kind of faint sweetish odor to it? a lot of MDMA syntheses use sassafrass as a precursor so if you smell any odor that falls somewhere between licorice and root beer it might be MDMA.

I still think it's most likely meth, though. Nothing wrong with that.

This guy is the only one in this thread that knows what hes talking about. Hope you don't die OP, taking it wrong and not knowing its mdma can fuck you up!

Ooooh op you scored. Stick that in a bubble and enjoy yourself, you found some clear

Put some on the end of your finger & stick it up your ass
You'll get an readout on your forehead explaining exactly what it is & the percentages of the ingredients

looks like crack or mdma

thats worth fuck loads in aus, 1 point is like 50 bucks or some shit

You're a fucking idiot if you compare meth to mdma, while both amphets theyre worlds apart

Ive taken mdma every way you can think of including rectally and in massive quantities, you're a fucking idiot too

No smell at all

SLR photos coming

Just take all of it

Best I can do, cant find macro lense

obviously not the whole baggie as if its something fun I want more for my and getting that shit back in the thing is hard as fuck

Do drugs that you find on the ground.

/thread

Dull yellow hue it is crack

MDMA

Maybe it's ketamine?

The stupid shit that retards do.

my initial thought too

you can buy a drug testing kit for the future and test it that way

you dumb niggers op posted those little snap/pop firecrackers from july 4th in a baggy

fucking summer

He's from australia you asshat they don't even have the 4th over there

Was going to say smack.

We do, we just don't celebrate it.

Obviously you have it

You have a calendar, don't you?