How do I get better pokemon?

How do I get better pokemon?

Pokemon brag thread

Bump

you can catch pikachus and other elctric type near power stations. growlths and simular pokemon are near your local police department. ghost pokemon arent in cemetaries, they hide near historic landmarks.

and the ugly people losers is werid and is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly like the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and the ugly hippo loser women that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and lame like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly

where the fuck did you hear that?

You gitgud shitter.

what the fuck?

nowhere, but it was g8 b8 m8.

#peoplerespondtodumbshit

i dont even know any pokemon besides pikachu

Just caught a gastly in my home, I think they appear more at night or near cemeteries

What level did u catch eevee at? Or did u just use a shit load of stardust?

hashtag?
>get the fuck off my Sup Forums

>my Sup Forums

Cringe af

This is me. In all seriousness, getting better pokemon is all about leveling smart.
You don't want to just blow your load early and evolve as soon as you possibly can. Think about it, you gain no advantage by evolving immediately, so if the pokemon is available nearby just walk around more and catch more than you need to until you have either a shitload of candy or a high enough CP pokemon that evolving it would net you a solid return.

Example: I have my 25 Eevee candies and a 100 CP Eevee, so I evolve it immediately. My end result is like a 400-500 CP Vaporeon. If instead, I farmed Eevees for a day and either got enough candies/stardust to level an Eevee to max CP, or caught one that started at 250-300 CP, and I evolve AFTER all of that, I end up with a 1000 CP Vaporeon.

^ Caught Eevees until I had a 250, leveled it to 300, evolved it.

eat a dick you giant flamingo faggot

its a #troll

daily reminder that this game will die in a month or so

Bit of a noob here, but I caught dragonair at level 2

Here's my most recent

Also, when you have a super common Pokemon that has a 3-stage evolution (Pidgey, Weedle, Caterpie) you want to farm the fuck out of them for EXP and Stardust. On top of this, when you get a higher level and start finding these pokemon at like 200 CP, evolving them up the three stages gets you a ridiculously higher final CP than wasting stardust on them would.

Nah, maybe the bandwagoners and casuals might drop the game, but the autistic Poke-fans will play this till they drop dead.

im doing okay i guess

>tfw u evolve eevee 3 times and its the same thing every time

protip: every 4 1-stage pokemon gives you enough to evolve, save up a bunch of candies and a few pokemon, then pop a lucky egg and get massive gains (assuming the servers don't go out a minute into your egg)

Fag.

1-stage out of 3, 2 stages are at least 50*

Where did you find a scyther?

Hatched it from an egg.

I can sit inside my house using bluestacks, and farm pokestops in central park on the other side of the country, i got a 2 hour softban to get there and now im going to fuckin town. already level 20. thank fuck for gps spoofing

can you get incense from pokestops?

my top

Hey noobs

level nigga?

22 Currently

Praise neckbeard

Far from a neckbeard actually
>Fitness

Fk you I'll be there tomorrow cunt

Nah you're far away man

enjoy bro while it lasts. the game only fun till u reach level 10. then u will realize its a piece of shit

Been less then 48hrs since I started lvl 20 right now

Yea but you need 50,000 exp to go to 21 and 75,000 to 22.. Good luck.

Go team instinct

didnt spend a dime and didnt spoof.

Same team btw, I'll be there in no time got x2 xp and been stacking candies

Could be way better but I haven't been playing for long nor do I live near any major towns/cities with lots of pokémon.

Have any of youse spent real money in the game? Or just been grinding??

no

How'd u get arcanine? Caught or growlth?

this arcanine was by evolving this guy

Spent $3 on pokeballs total. Just when I'm unable to swing by stops

litterally minutes after an arcanine was by my house

Just got the Charizard

Anyone got any good or rare pokemon from eggs?

Save your money, you have to do is get up and go don't be lazy

Tfw you want to be force fed hormones and raped but nobody is man enough to abduct you

hitmonlee and electabuzz from 10km. later i found like 5 electabuzzs by the santa monica pier, but still havent found any hitmonlees so that one was lucky

I got a Onix from a 10k egg. Not sure if that counts but I haven't seen that one anywhere else

completely false I live close to a Very Old Yellow Fever Graveyard and havent ever seen a single Pokemon. The Main Graveyard for the town I live in is also behind my residence (Both have a gym in them)

so far this pic has been accurate for me

I have been wanting a Vaporian for the longest time I have already evolved three trying to get it. Is there any catch to it?

How do you all get around?

CORE INVASION NIGGERS

Level 22 Here.

Walk a lot. Plus car to go between parks.

mostly walking, would drive to beach but just walk from them. got the game on july 7th

Driving and biking.

I caught a snorlax about an hour ago.
I named it after some fat ass who rides around on a golfcart.

there's a gastly by my local domino's pizza right now. i'm nowhere near a cemetery

oh, neglected to say I put it on a gym that he frequents so its guaranteed that the cheating fat ass will see it.

I approve of this

a gastly has appeared for me at 1 pm by a beach. i heard they appear more in inner cities and ocean sides

YOU WILL ALL NOW BE FORCIBLY PATTERNED. RESISTANCE WILL BE MET WITH EXTREME AGGRESSION.

peoples pokemon names dont appear for others, idk if it's a glitch but for now naming is for personal pleasure

Bump

No, they do I have often seen other peoples Pokemon nicknames one notable Pokemon is the Pidgeot that is placed at the White house named "Merica"

Good to see im not the only one.

i heard it had something to do with the moveset of the eevee you evolve. im not sure but i had one with tackle and dig that evolved into jolteon

I caught a Wampachizzle +4 destroyer in the crawl space of my neck beard lair.

Are y'all faggots out walking the earth right now looking for pickadillies?

Anyone know why some Pokemon have a blue shade behind them? It's been bugging me ever since I started playing

he fucking got away the second he went on my map. didnt even get him in my pokedex

I see team valor made it to the thread...

I hope all y'all creepy fuckers fall in a manhole

that was proven false though it might be the region your in.

solely walking. I jogged frequently before pokemon go came out so I follow the assholes in there cars and take the gyms back a few minutes after they take them

the second eevee i evolved turned into vaporeon. i didnt pay attention to the move set in that one. i live no where near water

Saw this guy yesterday. The bus drove past it before I could get it to spawn, even though I tapped it. Was honestly tempted to just get out of the bus and catch the next one.

water towers ponds etc count I hear.

SQURTLE!

Which is better, Nidoking or Nidoqueen?

It's purely random I think.

My buddy and I had identical eevees and evolved at the same time standing right next to each other, his was a vapereon and mine was a jolteon.
We are both in Team Instinct so that has nothing to do with it either.
The next two I evolved I got joteon both times. he got a jolteon and another vapereon.

I swear to god if one of you hydrocephalic fetuses steps in front of my car while I go to work I am not even going to slow down.

poor guy...