Anyone do dxm?

anyone do dxm?
what are your experiences and what plateaus have you reached?
how frequent do you/used to do it and were there any effects from frequent use?

bump

i've done dxm in the form of mucinex a few times and it feels like you're wired. High and focused but scatterbrained at the same time with a weird body high. My friend has been doing dxm for the past year and a half now, and it eats holes in your diaphragm and builds up loads of mucus in your lungs and gives you short breath. But he's a cross country runner and can run a 5:05 mile right along side me. He's basically been abusing it, the most he's done is 62 mucinex and frequently took large amounts

Would not recommend. I've done two bottles a handful of times. The come up makes gives you a fever, tremors, and induces vomiting because of all the sorbitol that is added to it. Its like getting really drunk in reverse.
Music and visuals were intense. Mobility/fine motor skills go out the window. At high enough doses you disassociate from you body more and get a ticking spinning sensation that spins you around that is not under your control. Plus short term memory is out.If you were to use you MUST have a trip sitter to ensure you are safe and do not redose

My ex gf got hooked on this shit real bad using daily. She became a cheating, bitchy, kleptomaniac. She almost died multiple time from seritoin syndrome (which coincidently is has all the symptoms of the come up/high). She's struggling to recover, but she has blacks out in memory. Whole days weeks gone. Terrible manic depressive condition. Etc.

I'll admit it gave me the most intense mario kart experience, but this shit literally ruined our lives.

I'm telling you this now as someone who did 2 bottles of gels at a time. This is not the high you are looking for. It will fuck you up but it will jack up your brain permanently. I still have periods that go up to weeks where I question if anything is real. Not to mention I went full blown nuts for a solid 3 months. The only way I've come back is never using again. This shit is dangerous and can fuck with you permanently. Don't ever do this shit.

kek

I do this shit all the time man fuck all these retards saying it's bad for you

Shits stupid don't do it as an experienced drug user id rather be sober myself

Dafuq

I've done it several times with a friend in a forest.
It was quite fun and I felt disassociated from my body. The hallucinations were interesting and dose dependent. They feel a bit like dreams.
I remember that a tissue on the ground became a white rabbit and that I was some kind of explorer.
I also remember how I saw my body lying on the ground while tripping. My mind was hovering like one meter above it, observing my body and my friend sitting next to me.

One of my best trips was me flying through the universe.
In reality it has became dark in the forest and my friend was trying to get us out of there before we get lost.
I guess the darkness and the light spots from the nearby city made me think that I am flying across the stars.

I stopped using it after the 5th or 6th time though.
I don't even know why but I guess it works often like this if you don't get addicted to something.

I enjoyed it, and have done it quite a few times but had to stop. It is hard on your body and your brain, especially with repeated use.

To answer your question, yes there are effects from frequent use. Memory loss, sensory impairment, an overall feeling of dissociation, lessened anxiety for a small period of time after the dose and then bad anxiety for the weeks following, etc etc.... Many people, including myself describe it as feeling "burnt out". And that's why I had to stop.

I know fuck me right?
I'll admit it was fun. But some people can't control themselves

I only think this kind of stuff is funny because I truly do know what it is like to go through. Use of chemicals like this (and many RCs) have made me retarded. My memory is completely shot, whether or not I'm sober. It's frustrating as hell.

Abusing DXM is bad news. It's fun to do dangerous/weird shit but it really is just not something that should ever be done repeatedly.

Second this.

Used to do that shit when I was like, 13.

666 cough syrup was just dxm. Anything else but dxm will fuck your body up. Mainly liver. Used to drink a bottle of robitussin when it came in pure dxm. Fun times. Symphonic pink Floyd or crystal method vegas is great. All the songs play out a story as you hit the plateaus. 7 is the highest and by then its totaly out of body experience. Flying through space and time. Ordered 6 ounces of pure pharmaceutical dxm in powder form. Filled jell caps and had fun many times. Its best with a hit or two of weed. First or second plateau. You get the "wa, wa, wa's" inside your head as you try to robiwalk. Fun until the third and higher plateaus. After that it distorted reality and heavy tripping. Come down is rough. Hard to sleep and food taste like shit. Like every ingredient but each is separated. Definitely have a sitter because a strong enough trip and your not in control of your mind. If you could walk it be like the fear and loathing scene on ether. Hit the 7th plateau and it will blow your mind.

Sorry thought you was trolling. I'm just sad that I lost my best friend. She is in the same boat now. We were gonna get married, but she used my money to buy all sorts of drugs. We had a nice place and car, but had to give all back and move in with her fucked up parents house. From there we just became codependents.

Sorry bro.. That sounds rough. Drug addiction kinda sucks.

It will honestly make you stupid, it's fun to do once or twice but it really isn't good for you dude. Made one of my old mates a fucking retard and definitely made me a bit stupid. Wouldn't recommend/10

also not to get faggy but codependency issues combined with drugs are pretty miserable.. I understand that... it's no fun but your only options are to dive deeper or get sober.

Wonderful substance. But because it's cheap and legal and safe and requires planning none of my friends have any interest.

/sigh

I would just like it to be known that I have aquired 4 dubs in this thread.

Yep, things are better now. I drink a little more than one should, smoke weed maybe once a week when offered. The worst of it now is these damn cigarettes!

How old are you, honestly?

All plateaus. Most I did was 1,800mg at 140 lb.

Most of it was jsut nice and fun and trippy, except the 1,800. Before that I hadn't even done 1,000.

After I noticed it kick in (Always happened right after vomiting for me) I laid down, closed my eyes, and was talking to a hydrogen atom about the meaning of my life.

It said the purpose of my life is to be a vessel for myself, as my future self was apparently so amazing that I was supposed to 'carry' it there. Or something. It seemed to make sense for about a full week, and actually halted all my depression in that time frame.

On lower dosages it usually actually made me more normal. Around ~200 or 400mg would make me look through newspapers and try to go job hunting.

When I did it, I did it every few days for a couple weeks. Got bored. Tried it once more a long time later to see if it would stop my migraine. It worked. I don't feel like going through that hassle again though since it hurts to chomp down pills on a migraine. Let alone syrup.

Also I already had a self-harm problem, and it dissociated me from my body a bit like another user alrady mentioned. I thought it was weird and, already being a self harmer, I tried biting my arm. I felt paint but it was more "This is weird" than "This is painful" and I couldn't bite hard enough to actually feel pain. Only drew a bit of blood though, so I probably didn't shake my head to tear skin or anything.

>be me found one of those little how to pictures on 4chin about dxm trip
>buy bottle of delsym and do the extraction shit which basically is pouring the delsym in a 2 litter bottle of water (i used an empty pepsi bottle) waiting a few hours for the powder to settle and then poking holes for the water to pour out until you have the power.Then you just add to some kind of drink usually just more water and then chug it down
>i remember doing it and eating lasagna right after
>after about 1 hour holy fuck it hit me and hit me hard
> it was the most amazing feeling in the world, i felt one with nature everything and everyone was amazing.
> ran across a bunch of videos on youtube that just made the experience so much better and i felt i understood the world better
>be on tinychat where this girl saw i was tripping on this shit, and was asking me questions.
> i tell her everything that i feel and she's so interested because she can see how amazing I'm feeling
> fast forward a few weeks, she tells me she wants to try it with me and turns out she lives close to me, bout an hour away
> go to her house feel super connected already with her and then chug the shit
> she was married at the time and 29 while i was i think 24.
> ended up tripping for hours, gave her massages and ending up just having a good overall time
> we do this a couple more time after, but this time just more and more sexual stuff happens, like playing with her tities, her slowly sliding her fingers through my waist band but not touching my dick
> ending up finding her weakness that some girls have. Its rubbing my hands around her neck and like scratching her head. I ended up making her cum 2-3 times just from that alone.
>she's still married so i didn't want to make her cheat on her husband even though the shit we where doing i shouldn't have been doing in the first place
> she basically wants to rape me now because she is so turned on and on tell her no.
> like i was actually scared at the time