"Praise the Sun"

"Bush Did 9\11"

this

This

this

Get "cum slut" on your chest

This

Definitely this

"Cooolest" on forehead. Background is a big veiny cock.

Hello Kitty, just above the ass crack

^^^

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA" down your back in comic sans

oof

This

How about you make the next tattoo a big, black box covering that one. Then, you can get a third tattoo that doesn't look like your friend drew it on in study hall.

This.

Highly doubt I'll get quads, but.... Here we go!!!!

Get a snow covered area, think the North Pole. Now, add some pine trees in the area. Now, add Hitler Santa in the middle of the tattoo with a combat knife in his left hand and a flamethrower in his right. He is shooting the flamethrower onto Frosty, melting him away. Frosty is screaming in anger and agony. In the background, have a few raindeer, throw in the red nose fuck, eating a few of Hitler Santas nazi elf minions. Along with this, add a swastica burning in the snow behind Hitler Santa... There is your tattoo.

rollerino

roll

reroll

Wubbalubbadubdub - 'I am in great pain. Please help me'

Emo-faggot

this

"naruto is best amine" on your forearm

Rerolling for this. God help me, I'm going to turn Sup Forums into adults, one by one.

Reroll for your effort

Get "nigger" on your face or neck

Thanks, pal.

Green anchor on forearm

this be the gold

The asswang, exactly like in the pic. But it has to say "ASSWANG" at the bottom.

Rolled

This

On your back, get a tattoo of a furry futa shoving a small man up her ass, and then put "anal vore rox" underneath it

rerolling for this

Cum SLut

reroll

yeet

CUM SLUT AS TRAMP STAMP

heil transickle genderhammer

Dickbutt on your forehead

I don't think my asswang idea lives up to this, this is way better. So imma roll.

roll

When you're a big boy, you'll realize that adding as many Hitlers as you can doesn't automatically make it funny.

Not trying to be funny. I would love to see this as a tattoo. It's a serious try here.

If I was trying to be funny, wouldn't I just say "Nigger on your dick!" Or "Fuck me harder along your forehead!"

Swastika on forehead

Reroll

Pacman eating money, fried chicken and watermelon

...So you think it's cool?
I did not bring enough cringe for this.

>Thinking this is any less edgetastic.

Negative. In ever said it was "cool." I said I wanted to see it as a tattoo on this user. Say what you will, not like it matters all that much. All good, Sup Forumsro...

Nigga I'll roll for this

get a pikachu sitting on a pokeball on your arm