The truth about NASA

The truth about NASA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Se1JZX6CuCQ?t=41m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=NB4bikrNzMk
youtube.com/watch?v=sKJeTaIEldM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck you're dumb

Somebody got retarded and fucked up the 't'.
It's alright though, because Satan is pretty chill despite the shit he gets.

they have never been to space, the Freemasons just put on shows to take billions of tax payer money.

more proof that you shouldn't post after smoking pot

The fuck did T come from?

You must be the church ladies retarded half sister.

Isn't that red part of the logo supposed to represent a snake's tongue?

Cancer of b that doesn't have any sense of humor

youtu.be/Se1JZX6CuCQ?t=41m30s
you guys should watch this if you have free time blew my mind. its about how nasa fakes everything to take money.

Hail Nasa

>nobody laughed at my joke
>cancer

Not OP

Go back to your tumblr hug box and try not to get lost again during your next Sup Forums raid. Ask your half aister why celebrating Christmas is the same as worshiping Satan while you are at it.

This is humor?

Fuck off, don't care, vote Trump, cry blaming illegals and the government you ran out of tendies.

Pretty sure it's SANTA.

... because free shit and candy rocks.

I'm watching it. Its good, im 3 mins in.

Let me revise it.
>think op is funny
>nobody else laughing
>too young to get posters reference
>must be cancer

Earth has a 23.4 degree tilt away from vertical.
That makes it 66.6 degrees away from horizontal

kek

T is in red. Are you blind?

nice. its long but good. wait till you get to the parts where they fake astronaut deaths and the fake zero g interviews.

Pic also related

> (You)
>This is humor?

I didn't personally laugh at OP's post, but answering seriously to him is pretty dumb

yes i do because no logical alternative to this model have been presented and this one makes sense given what we know about physics.....

earths flat and we have never been to space its all fake.

>first point he makes about rocket trajectory
>retarded answer a teacher gave him once
>too retarded to read a book to find real answer
ZOMFG CONSPIRACY!!!!

yea a book made by nasa or their goons

>thinking it was serious.
Back when SNL was starting to not be funny, there was a character called the Church Lady. She pointed out everything that was evil and showed that Satan and Santa were the same letters rearranged. Calling him Church Ladies retarded half sister is referencing the original character and pointing out that op is trying to be clever by adding a letter to make his point. Also round earthers on B are obvious bait hence why I made no reference to NASA being evil.

>mfw im a john hopkins/MIT educated physicisist
>this video literally blew my mind I cant believe how wrong ive been in my beliefs all this time and this guys occum razor strawman/sherlock hommes quote/strsange ant analogy just changed my logical perceptions of the world

>yes i do
The pictures contradict each other.
There is no way they are both accurate.
But you insist on believing it because NASA said so.
You would rather beleive the impossible than think for yourself.

Left image is a close up cropped to look smaller this is gay.

You're an idiot. Don't breed.

They are both "official" NASA pics.

hey dipshit
knock knock
yah i got your attention?
if i took two different pictures of you, with different cameras, under different conditions, then processed the color in diffiernt ways, they'd look different dont ya fuckin think?

i dont want to have kids i want to enjoy life.

Perhaps, but I'll tell you one thing.
My fucking nose won't be 30% bigger on one of the pics.
Look at the landmasses.
America is much bigger in one of the pics.

If they are official post the links instead of an infopic. Anyone can make an infopic and claim it is official

Well research it for yourself then.

well if you look at the one on the left you can't see the north pole at all... whereas the opne on the right you can. If i took a picture of you from below your jawline, and then one level with your jawline, then yes, the one from below would make your nose look significantly bigger.....

but ill humour you
lets say that NASA is just some cover up and kubrick faked the moon landing and we live on a flat earth.

Dont you think that given the billions of dollars that have gone into this cover up, and the massive deception, that they would cover their tracks sufficiently enough to not be given away by the data/im,ages that they themselves disseminate??? do you believe the entire scientific community to be a network of shills/idiots/frauds?

I myself find it far more likely that a group of online equivilent of televangelists have realized that they can easily sell retarded ideas like this for clickbait/ad revenue because of its venneer of esoteric knowledge

Fucking savage. 10/10 user.

He won't. He would have to change his worldview. And that's scawy :(

>do you believe the entire scientific community to be a network of shills/idiots/frauds?

Only 1% of the community is a fraud, the rest is just good people. But those 1% have all of the monies. and quite possibly a narrative every here and there.

Perspective distortion, moron

>If i took a picture...
Prove it.
Get a globe, and take some pics.
You can twist it any way you want, just be sure to keep the camera at the same distance.

>Dont you think that given the billions of dollars...?
People fuck up. Mistakes are made.

>do you believe the entire scientific community to be a network of shills/idiots/frauds?
No.
The vast majority believe the lie.
They probably think the same way as you.

The ones that know the truth rarly speak it for fear of being shunned.

no.
coming to terms with reality is scary for ya'll because you'd rather live in a world in which everythingt taught by schools/science/the government is a complete lie and you are part of a brave group of oh so special "info warriors" who have parsed the data, and done the reseach while the sheeple were sleeping, who have socially and intellectually martyred themselves in order to wake the sleeping masses and percieve the truth, THE REAL TRUTH

in reality ya'll a bunch of sad fucks who wasted wayyy too much time on youtube and the internet and dont know jack shit about any branch of science let alone astrophysics or astronomy

smart 10/10

sure man. do i look like i care? i'm not even using capitol letters to write this.

im a pro photographer whose studied art history..... i dont need to prove diddly shit about this too you, although this poster does it quite succicntly as for your second point, when you spend that much money mistakes simply arent made. maybe on a smallwer scale they arent, but not when it comes to some obvious bullshit like publically dissemenitated "official" images

as for your third point, and addressing here as well
if you believe them to be that gullible then you really dont know anything about the rigorous qualifications one must meet in order to gain any degreee of notiriety in the scientific communitiy. If human beings were generally as incompetent as you evidently believe them to be, then your car would be fucked up (cause your mechanic would be an idiot) and there would be shit and piss all over your house (because it would be impossible to find a decent plumber)

lmao

If you think think that's the truth, why even bother with us. You know we're wrong man. And you're so goddamn right.

Give it a couple of years, friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=NB4bikrNzMk
retard detected, watch the video
its called DOLLY ZOOM/Hitchcock ZOOM

EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU SHITPOSTE

>keep the camera at the same distance.
If you are allowed only one camera at same distance you are fucked. Lets ignore the fact that both pictures been taken with different cameras.
did you ever hear about the Vertigo-Effect??????

>im older then you so i know more then you
because ya'll give conspiracy theorist a bad name. On some alex jones level shilling seriosly. People like you make it harder for me to educate people on the actual lies that the government disseminates.

furthermore, I love when someone proves me wrong, I live for that shit. I'd love for one of you to come up with some actual, solid proof that I'm wrong, because if what you're saying is right, it would completely shift my personal paradigm..... but alas I have yet to see a single piece of legitimate, intellectual, evidence from ya'll sooooo.....

youtube.com/watch?v=sKJeTaIEldM
1:53 is pretty impressive

>pure retardation

i cant see you, but I bet any amount of monmey that yes, you look like you do care about some stupid fucking meme conspiracy

That's a 7, not a t.

You're making a loooot of projections there friendo

Holy fuck you are summer

>implying t isnt the 7th letter of the alphabet

kek, wrong. You get 1 more guess.

Actually, it's the fifth. I keep a handy chart around, in case I forget.

loolya'll fuckin retarded

wow you actually believe in the flat keyboard "theory"

cant you tell that your keyboard is actually a globe???

lol, maybe in a few years you'll learn to think for yourself.... until then stay sl;eeping sheep

WELL SHIT.

A globe keyboard. Hold on; I need a bucket to hold my keks.

Everyone knows keyboards are banana shaped. A flat image is just the only way you can post on Sup Forums, faggot.

Hey flat world fags, if the world is flat, how come we can still travel around it as if its a globe? Checkmate.

I'll take NASA's word because nearly everyone there has earned a PhD and I have not. Thinking for yourself is fine, provided you first accept that you don't know everything.

Just...
Just go wait in the hall.

>oh no, someone called me retarded on the internet
>better go kill myself now

oh wait nope, sorry.

Ok

>oh no the person i call retarded isnt ashamed enough to an hero
the fuck i care if one retard keeps living? your less then a drop of water in the massive bucket of stupidity that is the human race. the mere fact that the flat earth meme exists in the 21st century is enough to demonstrate the levels of intellectual poverty that we've reached

it's been a good show so far, and this show will only be getting better.

I just cant wait for the fucking elections. I wanna know who wins badly.

The Earth would be around 4 times as large as the moon we see in our sky every night.
So is accurate.

>being this fucking retarded

im sorry mang, you came at me cordially, my mum would be ashamed, i should be nice, etc..............
but seriosly hilarry will win, ive known this since the start, and its quite obvious
I have close to 2k riding on her winning, already made a bunch of cash off berntards

the truth is worse , its actually naza made of nazis , von braun etc

this
operation paperclip, dr strangelove, etc

Everyone look at OP and laugh. Laugh at him and his stupid conspiracy theory.

I'm hoping she gets jailed in her first year

Trump is a chump, but Hillary? Trump over Hilllary any day.

listen, imma tell you something my WW2 war hero, union organizer, on the waterfront irish/polack american motherfucker grandpa told me long ago. politics is a game, justice is never served, all of them are corrupt, they all deserve to rot in prison, the public is stupid and will vote against their own interest. Now, you already knew all that, but knowing that, your next steop should be pragmatism. So bet on hilary, prepare for hilary, she is not (and will never be) going to jail despite being coprrupt, a rapist, a true devil, etc.

Imma just be stackin this paper off idealistic idiots lol