STONER THREAD

STONER THREAD

Im pretty new to smoking weed, so i cant roll for shit.

Show me your bongs or best rolls, also Recommend me some ways to roll a better blunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPR7LB2ayoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's a joint I rolled

My pipe

What I have on hand. I had a bubbler, but gave it away. The strain is alaskan thunder fuck. Tasty shit it is.

I smoke on a daily basis in the evenings ama

Fuck I hate my camera. I set it to auto correct on the rotate and it still does this.

watch youtube videos for rolling
never mix weed with anything - cleaner, nicer smoke; also the joint goes off by itself if you don't smoke and you can relight later (tobacco will smolder)
dont use bongs unless you are willing to constantly clean it
pipes are ok but also need to clean
also research your weed - strains that are appropriate to you can improve your life
don't smoke shit weed

Roll in seaweed

white owls are easy to roll with, even easier and cheaper to just buy wraps (usually you wanna cut them in half because they are large)

but if you're rolling with a cigarillo, use a razor blade to split blunt, or just get a cigarillo splitter at a smoke shop if you haven't already

go around the whole edge of the wrap with your tongue and upper lip, sealing it

curl the wrap in your finger so it has a halfpipe-like shape, fill with weed, it's better to go for a thicker blunt than a longer one, you can simply cut off part of the wrap if you don't have enough weed to fill it all

tuck and roll, not much more to say on that, watch videos of people doing it and you'll get the right idea, tightness is key to a sturdy blunt that gives good hits

it's possible to go too tight on a blunt, just be mindful of that

when I seal it, I start in the center of the blunt, I push down the tucked part with my tongue into the inside of the wrap and bring my upper lip over the blunt and rotate the blunt forward to seal it, then do the same for each end

run the lighter back and forth across the wrap quickly to burn away the moistness from the spit

done

don't even bother with blunts or joints, glass spoon pipes are your best bet in my opinion

This is a troll right? I think i can roll beter with just my dick

Just got pulled over by the pigs. Got mad cause I wanted to step out of my car.
took my key and searched my car even though I had locked it.
also opened my mail too.

was mad but then I smoked again.

Help, is my buddy a bitch?? Story time.

>Be smoking friends for 2-3 years.
>3 of us in total, me, N and C.
>N and I cop the draw for the first few months bringing constant 20s to the table as we had jobs on a year off before uni.
>C didnt really cop much but did contribute.
>Time goes on, I fuck off to uni for a bit and come back, turns out C is a complete fucking stoner and doesnt do anything else, wont even hit up our mates club night anymore.
>C has buddies round to smoke for 10 days as his parents have left on holiday so its gna be a good time.
>N and I are broke due to not having perm jobs right now yet N still splits a Q 3 way with C and his brother.
>C smokes some of that Q with his bro and N.
>N leaves and comes back to house next day, asks where the draw at to roll a spliff
>"Thats all gone man" is the response.
>N checks in room and sees there is somewhere between a 10s and eighths on the table in the baggie.
>N dont mention this shit but waits for C and bro to pick up next Q with their cash cause N barely got his moneys worth
>Draw comes around, N asks to roll a spliff, "But you didnt put in for this shit" with a straight face.
>N tells man to fuck off and rolls one anyway and comes and smokes that shit with me.

Thats practically it. C refuses to allow anyman to smoke his draw unless they pay, his boy came round the other day and practically had to beg to cop a 10s off him to smoke because he wouldnt get any hits on his spliff.

Each time we went out to smoke he would pass his spliff to his bro, get it back, smoke some more of it and then give it to one of us to ends but it would be literally like 4 bun left on it.

Plus C cant roll for shit, never could, yet insists he rolls all the spliffs when me and N are HARDCOOOORE rollers.

you must have a tiny dick

fuck you suck at posting.

DO NOT ROLL BLUNtS. BLUNTS ARE FOR STUPID BLACK PEOPLE AND WHITE TRASH

WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD WOULD YOU SPEND 20 BUCKS ON A GRAM OF WEED, GO TO A CORNER STORE, BUY 2 FOR 99 CENT CIGARS, AND ROLL YOUR PRECIOUS, EXPENSIVE WEED UP IN WHAT IS BASICALLY CARDBOARD?!?

FUCKING

IDIOT

>69 with quad dubz
winzip

Not pictured: Fedora and waifu body pillow. For real though Lisa, a saxophone pipe?

If your stoned you might wanna watch this....

youtube.com/watch?v=mPR7LB2ayoU

>Not just sucking it up and buying a bong

are

you

mad

?

I smoked daily from 2001-2013 nowadays I'm lucky to have a joint every couple of months.
I was lazy rolling, i only filled pre-rolls or an emptied ciggie.

Best bong ever? These fuckers right here

3/10 cartoon joint

Call him out on his shit it is that simple
are you white or something

here's a different one

Triple dubs confirms tiny dick

I cant tell if im being a bitch or he is bro, just wanted an opinion

Not that bad
>also trips

use a machine. then you can practice by hand. you know, kinda like masturbation. just get a nice glass pipe and be done with it. let other mofos roll, you should just smoke for now anyways

not bad bruh. finely grind for a better roll and burn
also save weed!!! use a quality pipe

>lived in my own apartment for college
>smoke regularly, shit was cash
>graduate, can't find a job to save my life (drug testing hasn't even been an issue)
>parents don't know I smoked, but are generally hardasses about weed
>they'd kick me out of they found it in the house

What do boys, once I get a job I want to start smoking again as this is the longest t-break I've ever had. Since my degree is shit I probably just have to part-time it at first so any tips for smoking at home or going out to do it without parents finding out?

you talk funny.

Your friend is definitely being greedy. Weed is meant to be shared.

I kinda acted like C for a while but that's because I would buy minuscule amounts of weed cause
it doesn't take too much for me to get high, about a bowls worth is good for a large portion of the day.
So when I smoked with people I would literally pack over half my stash to cover all the heads if there
was more than 2 other people. However now that I work and have more cash, more stash ~

However it seems like C is now at a point where he can afford more weed, but wants you guys to be
the only ones packing even though he's got some. Even worse that he lied to you guys.

He is being the bitch
you and your buddy are bitches too for not calling him out on his bullshit earlier

yeah man he sounds like a cunt,get a bit of cash get him to put in for some weed and then do the same to him , let him see what it feels like.

I smoked for years and only ever roll using a rolling mat - way easier than fiddling around with just skins.

Just smoke a joint outside somewhere away from your house at night or some bs

Boy do I love the smell of plastic in my lungs.

Seriously dude, if you've used these things as far back as 2001, you can expect some cancer in your life sooner or later.

I don't even see why. It's 2016, recreational weed is being legalized fucking everywhere, and glass is as easy to come by as a swarm of flies on your front porch.

god bless

get a vaporizer and a gas mask canister for a sploof, almost no smell at all.

Shame of it is I don't have any hookups or friends in this town. In my college town you could walk down the street and bump into 5 dealers but this is a white suburb. Not sure how to go about finding a hookup save biting the bullet and buying a concert ticket.

Not the guy who posted that but who here ever since they started smoking weed will share with anyone no matter what?
Like if I didn't even know someone I would let them have a hit or smoke the rest of the joint if i was already high
Any one else like this
My idea of it is that weed is awesome and needs to be shared

of course we exist user

Go to bad neighborhood or go to a mcdonalds or something and ask where to find some bud its not that hard everyone does it so you are more than likely to find some

Eye drops its that simple

Can weed get ruined by being kept in a hot car? Its Florida so probably 120 degrees usually.

vaporizers still smell

that's one way to get your money taken

It will be more likely to get mold you should get a mason jar and keep it somewhere dark in the car and put something around it to get cool and you should be find DO NOT leave it in a bag on the passanger seat or some shit or will get mold and you cant smoke moldy weed

Also a good way to get ripped off by black people. I want the guy from pineapple express, not thugnificent

i'm in a pickle
>worked my ass off last month at work
>havent bought weed in 2 months
>my paycheck is gonna be fat
>decided to drop $50 for 7g (plug does 14g for $100), so going halfies with a bro
>be today
>FASFA got processed late, need me to verify shit
>5-10 business days
>registration is in 7 days
>need to pay $800 out of pocket to pay just registration fee to register for classes since fasfa didnt come through because of that hold
>in 7 days I also need to pay car insurance ($54 for the month of $240 for 6 months in advance, cheaper that way)
>car won't pass smog, worth less than to fix the catalytic converter, was planning on using the fasfa money to buy a cheap car that will pass smog but fasfa is on hold
>all that work for more bills
Logically, I need to take care of my schooling since I work for at the school as a student worker, but fuck man I've been busting my ass so that I can at least get a day of down time to smoke and relax. I'm working 7 days a week now, doing 4-6 hour long shifts. Its easy money, and I'm thankful for having a job, but wheres the balance?

maybe just sound chill and if you can get a scale or if you feel your getting robbed call them out on there shit dont be scared just say it and theyll make to fix it if they dont find another connect you are bound to find a good one sooner or later

looks like aids

Welcome to life kid.

this

scatter brain, I forgot to mention
>get paid once a month
>101 hours = $800 ish paycheck counting taxes for nignogs and government
>was going to drop the $50 this weekend but now shit happened
Such is life
Thanks older adults. I just needed to vent to my fellow stoners about my weed predicament.

I smoked outta one until about 2010. i used to worry about the chemicals in the plastic then i remembered that i burnt plants and inhaled the smoke so i can't see it being much worse.

It aint legal in aus so I'm outta luck they can barely sell bongs here.

> 4-6 hours
> busting my ass

get the fuck out

Not even that old tbqh i am 20

Can't get up to take a picture because I have a back injury, but it's a clear glass bong with 420 printed on it

I got it brand new at a flea market, the guy who sold it to me thought it was a bird feeder

I used to work in a restaurant, where 10 hour shifts were normal for me, but now its a comfy desk job. All I do is go in, open, leave, come back and close.
>no one wants to work, so i've been covering 8 hours a day, working off the clock to finish my shift since we don't get paid for overtime nor for the hours we work beyond 8
Shit is illegal, but its a job
23 son

>the guy who sold it to me thought it was a bird feeder
kek

niggers are merciless, no reasoning with them

get a load of this guy

Badly rolled, but whatever. Gets me high.

Going out for a smoke and to pick up some shit in the mail.

i enjoy the taste of tobacco as much as I enjoy the taste of good cannabis. some people do and some people don't. sue me.

if it makes you any less butthurt, no i don't use the compound cigar leaves made of reconstituted tobacco pulp and paper (a la Swisher Sweets, Black & Mild, etc). I prefer whole rolled tobacco leaf (think Backwoods, but there are obviously better brands out there).

And if your weed is $20 a gram, I really do hope you are smoking some space age shit.

>this what whites believe
Some of them are but the ones who sell drugs need money so they will work with you

visine,man
that's the best cheatcode

white dealers are the only ones you can remotely trust

niggers usually have excellent weed however

nigger detected

the best dealer is a white dealer with black dealer friends

not black dealer acquaintances. FRIENDS. bonus points if they live together too.

depending on how wiggery they are they might get annoying BUT cheap potent weed is often worth it.

Just wondering if you guys have had an experience like this: a few nights ago I had some ecstasy for the first time, and later on had some weed (not very experienced) after 2 hits of the j, I was having slight open eye visuals and scarily vivid closed eye visuals, almost like I was in a dmt trip every time I closed my eyes. Just wondering if anyone has had the same

been smoking for 3 years now, \both cigarettes and weed and i still cant roll for shit. Good thing i have friends who can roll.
Pic related,sorry for bad quality

Got busted by the cops for the first time about 8-9 months ago while smoking outside. 6 months later I received ~$500 in fines.

That's all well and cool, I thought. No big deal. But then a month ago I get this letter from the Swedish Transport Agency saying I have to have an interview and what-not in order to keep my driver's license.

The interview was last week and hey wanted a urin sample which I declined to (I took a 5 month break from smoking, then a week before I got the letter I started smoking again so I would've failed the urin test).

Anyone else here who has lost their driver's license because of weed?

Holy shit you faggots are pathetic. If you have to worry about someone busting your stupid ass for smoking ass, whether or not you can pay your bills or something else then weed shouldn't be a fucking priority you god damn idiots. You're all seriously pathetic and this is coming from someone who smokes all day every day for the last decade. You're fucking pathetic if you put weed over your actual priorities in life.

tldr stop acting like niggers

That kind of thing shouldn't be unexpected. Very potent cannabis in high doses can elicit light hallucinogenic-like effects. The fact that you had MDMA on top of it probably had more to do with what you experienced, but in my experience MDMA and cannabis are synergistic, so the combination itself may have had some effect.

decent i have seen some bad rolls

Weed has zero hallucinatory effects you stupid cunt. The reports of it are from morons who see "stars" from oxygen deprivation or too much coughing. Seriously all you fucking faggots are dumber than ever even with all the resources we now have to educate yourselves about the shit you put in your body.

That roll is too loosey goosey.

Use the boat method by tucking the corners of the paper inward, and folding it in half creating a boat, put your weed into the boat, then touch your pointer fingers together and use your thumbs to roll that shit up, keep it tight or else you're wasting weed.

You also might want to invest in a roller, they're only like $7 and if you're not great at rolling yourself they're a godsend.

Tobacco will smolder more than weed but the right papers will make sure it wont take long.

Step one to rolling anything is to use more than one hit of fucking weed. Little pinner joints are obviously a bitch to roll you stupid fuck since it's mostly paper and glue.

u can get rid of the thc in ur body really fast,just keep drinking water for 2 days,pee it all out and you're clean. A friend of mine did it and tested himself after that. Shit confirmed

Yeah, it was a great night, ended up having another two cones later without the hallucinating after the mdma wore off, so I think that the 2 together was the cause

These euro trash numale millennial "stoners" are fucking FAGGOTS.

I don't know man, i think it was the weed that set off the visuals on the mdma, I was crying cause my brain couldn't comprehend the shit it was seeing

hey op, i also suck at rolling.
ive never even successfuly rolled a proper blunt. my damn gf is better than me its emberassing

heres my fix.
its not as quick as rolling but gets the job done real good

materials needed
>good bud, or bad bud or whatever u have bud
>a pencil
>a black and mild wood tip (pic related)
>a container to throw away tobacco

step one
>twist Black n mild between your fingers so tobacco falls out, this may take a few minutes
>remember to be gentle so you dont rip it.
>empty it all out but leave the bit thats inside the actual wooden tip

after its all out move on to
step two
>insert bud little by little into black and mild
>push down every couple of seconds, make sure not to make it too compact or it will turn off while smoking.
>make sure not to make it too loose or it will fall out while smoking
>continue inserting bud, and pushing down with pencil like you are loading a musket
>do this until you have complete the entire black and mild

step three
>smoke that shit, when you start to taste the tobacco inside the tip, its done.
>no weed wasted since theres no roaches
>no mess since you are not rolling / weed doesnt fall out of ends
>easy to turn off, light up again later

or you can just use a glass pipe.

The goyim is learning

only thing i found,and it's actually from 2 years ago when i was a lighter smoker. I was with my parents somewhere and it was the 20th of april

AHAHAHAHAH

googling "does cannabis have hallucinogenic effects" points to the contrary, try again

looks like a 99cent pre roll cone

Nice fuming & millis

gay as fuck murican weed pipes all the time get a proper bong like the europeans you fat fuck

Wagwarn breadbin innit famalam road an tings blu blu blu
I can hear your trackies blowing in the wind you chav scum

weed most definitely causes hallucinations in me.
almost always have strong disassociation effects. and perspective distortions are almost always present.

Vilket jävla skitsnack. Förlora körkortet + böter för lite gräs

If you take enough you sure as hell can get mild hallucinations, though its uncommon...

>that feel when nobody acknowledges my post that took me 10 minutes to write

I have a bong. I carry a pipe on me to smoke when I'm not sitting at my house all day like you , fat kebab eating faggot. Lol.

Btw, there's no color to the glass, it's all fumed with 24k gold and silver.....but poor faggots living with their parents still wouldn't know what it's like to drop $400 usd on a dry piece.

also, weed never caused hallucinations until i tried acid.
after the acid, weed fucks with my perspective / disassociation

not sure if theres any correlation.