Is there anyway to force yourself to sleep without drugs?

Is there anyway to force yourself to sleep without drugs?

I just pulled another all nighter its getting ridiculous

fap

Get outside and stimulate your mind for a while. Get outside and exhaust your body. Sitting around touching yourself paying vidya won't help you sleep

That doesn't work

Go outside and do what?

Pokego

Hmmm if fa doesn't work, how about you right erotic fiction at night? I guess it could work, and it'd be fun
Try with her, for a first try

Fap, I mean fap

Sauce

Dude same. It's now 2:56AM and I've almost been up for 48 hours. I caught a 45 minute nap on the bus earlier but that was it.

read a book

I'm not playing that faggy shit

Plus there's too many niggers out there to do that

Exercise vigorously at some point in the day. Avoid any kind of screens (TV or Games) for at least an hour before bed. Do some reading in that time and drink a strong camomile tea. You will sleep like a baby.

I don't have a keyboard to do that

It sucks man, every time I'm unemployed this happens. But even when I have a job and don't work the next day I stay up late as fuck. I don't understand why

Meditate. After 30 minutes of meditation, if you're doing it properly, you'll suddenly want very much to stop meditating and to go to sleep. It's fucking easy, really. Turn off all the electronic devices around you, have a book nearby if you want to read, and just meditate like a fucking boss.

But first, you must learn how to meditate. I can't help you with that, because that would be a waste of -my- time.

I can however recommend Aleister Crowley. He has quite a good little bit of meditational teachings.

Rice. You'll sugar crash but slowly.

Anything. Go for a run, a bike ride. Go drink coffee in a coffee shop then walk down a road you haven't walked down before. Go check out that new building going up. Autistically walk around the block half a dozen times. Just break your normal routine because it's clearly not working

Isn't meditation clearing your mind and maintaining a constant focus of the present? Yes I should do that because I struggle with it indeed

Do you think I live in NYC or something? Nothing is open and theres nothing out there but dindus and drugged out whores. I could probably go for a drive but that's about it.

Most likely you don't have the expertise or the will power to meditate in any actual fashion.

So forget it, you pleb.

I have two ways to pass the fuck out almost immediately. Train your brain and body to go to sleep after a certain patter. I screwed myself over and did it with day dreaming about CYOA so if I day dream during the actual day I am out. So use a nice pattern.

Second one I found binaural beats delta waves in the app store and it actually knocks me out but the bad part is it also makes me have super realistic non stop nightmares full the full 6-8 hours of sleep and I feel every second of it.

You get accustomed to nightmares with all the deep sleep.

does not sleeping make you fat ?
can you work or study well ? or too foggy ?

But is your sleep good quality despite the nightmares?

How do you fall asleep wearing headphones?

i know that feel, i have recently myself had these all nighters and feel very unreal the next day, too tired to sleep, maybe edibles could help with that

Yes very much so, once you try to find the reason for the nightmares and stop freaking out about the horrors infront of you or just not give a fuck. Waking up all panicky sucks but the sleep is deep and very well rested.

i have cans so support myself at a 45 degree on my bed and lean my head back a little to open up the airways. Support were needed.

I can vouch for this.

To help me fall asleep
I scare myself
Put on a few horror films
Maybe read some stories
Stories fuel the imgaination.

sounds crazy but if we were normal we wouldn't be on Sup Forums

Why not drugs? Just the one glass of wine with dinner can do wonders...

Turn everything off, close your eyes and actively try not to think of anything, I mean empty your mind as in you can't even realize you're bored...

At some point it gets ridiculous ofc, if you've given it your honest best shot then relax and keep yourself busy, as soon as there's daylight and you start feeling stiff, cold, get started on the coffee, try to make it the full day without sleeping or, at the very least, don't allow yourself to get enough sleep you're rested. Take it easy and if you must tire yourself out wait for mid afternoon, that way you should have slowed down by nighttime.

Most people don't actually experience insomnia but rather get their sleep schedule in a mess, if you're sleeping in the daytime it's a matter of adjusting. If you're only getting by on a few hours of sleep (2-4) then you do have a problem although chances are is mere anxiety. No matter how difficult your position you need to chill. If you can't afford to take the time to fix this right then drugs are non optional... Try Loratadine or Melatonin if you want to go the hippy route... And if you're falling asleep on the keyboard but then can't sleep when you hit the bed just put a blanket beside you and don't bother even turning off the lights, sleep when it comes to you.

Forgot that Chick's name. Remind me?

i do believe op fell asleep

May his dreams be deep and everlasting nightmares

Ever tried the 4-7-8 breathing method.

I have had some mild success with it. If nothing else, it helps you to relax and focus.

damn sure that the original photo was way sharper and better res than 1488x973 smh

>I sleep in hell

>well rested hell

Watch any adam sandler movie.
Pixels will have you asleep in no time, put it on repeat in case you wake up in the middle of the night

Stop worrying or overthinking things

Blink really rapidly for a minute or longer

>I rest well every night
>I become more insane every day

>when the crying stops