Actors who committed career suicide

ITT: Actors who committed career suicide or were blacklisted for whatever reason.

I love this guy. Shame he had to go full sperg over stupid shit, now we'll never see him in a Firefly continuation if it ever happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's only a matter of time before he says the wrong thing about gay people, abortion, or Trump.

He's a meme
People like memes

R.I.P.

what did he do?

it would be hilarious since disney cant replace him at this point

He was at the Golden Globes this year
He has a new movie coming up

>a Firefly continuation
Serenity was the definitive end, you neckbeard fuck. Go read the comics.

Supported GG, which isn't inherently bad, but he went against popular opinion and they fucked him over for it.

He was very conservative on Twitter. Basically like fixing your own noose in this industry.

Adam Baldwin is best Baldwin.

>Shame he had to go full sperg over stupid shit,
>not wanting to be a faggot liberal is full sperg

He said, "All fucking niggers must fucking hang."

I agree with you, but at the same time, he really should have hid his powerlevel. He was very vocal about his stance on GG and corruption in vidya journalism, and he paid for it. If he had kept it mild, we would still get awesome movies and TV shows with him in it. Now the only thing we're going to see of him are his twitter posts.

I mean she didn't have much of a career before, but coming out with the story of her decade-long sexual relationship with her dad probably wasn't the most savvy move.

Got a chuckle out of me.

>Adam Baldwin
said that gay marriage is used as a fraud and that one should also then be able to marry father and son to evade taxes.

got assblasted by the SJW armada for comparing homosexualism to incest

the world we're living in

Regular marriage is also used fraudulently though. It's how I got EU dual citizenship and my polish ex-wife became a US citizen.

He was on Chuck for like 5 years and is now on a show that has been running for about 2-3 years.

How did he commit career suicide?

>handwaving political corruption
>up in arms over "vidya journalism"
what a hero

>polish ex wife

Same way Jim Caviezel did

>remember ID2 is coming out soon
>aw shit it's Baldwin time
>look it up
>he's not in it

FUCKING. PATHETIC.

She pulled a knife on me when I came home late. It wasnt even supposed to be a real marriage.

WHAT IS THIS THE FUCKIN U.N. NOW

>supported GG

He created it, moron.

Wrong

Fucking hell, ol' Johnny's giving Ginny a run for her money these days.

Maybe less than a run...maybe a casual 5 step stroll...

His career is doing alright OP - he was never going to be the next Tom Cruise, but he's doing pretty well. I've never actually watched The Last Ship - it sounds like an entertaining premise that might wear thin after a bit.

was she hot?
or at least attractive?

I wish I knew people I could have fraudulent marriages with. I could get a job in OZ or something.

he was the worst actor in a series full of bad actors
no wonder that shit was canceled

jesus christ

Let's look up his past.
>Politically, he has been a registered Democrat since 1980, but states that he re-examined his views after being given a copy of David Horowitz's book Radical Son.

And now liberals in sweeden are arguing that incest should be decriminalised

Dude was just ahead of the times for the wrong reason

Probably doesn't approve of abortions but other than that I don't think you can be that likeable within the industry and not be somewhat socially left. You can be religious and conservative while still being okay with gays.

Hell yeah, Polish women are great if you don't live with them. Like just being an American able to afford the trip there makes you a rich superstar.

holy shit
what kind of place is poland?

ever since she dressed up like catwoman and tried to confront tim burton with her gang her career has been reduced to b movies and independent shorts.

Underrated, you can't out-drink anyone there so don't try. The people are racist so you better be white or risk getting jumped.

And the men and women are crazy and do whatever they want if they're drinking.

a shit hole full of poor drunks

Ralphie?

>live in chicago
>tons of polish qts

I love it

do you have a legitimate source?
i want to see how mad i can get

>It was on the tip of everyone's tongue.
>He just gave it a name.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html

Cant find the og sweedish source but it got spammed on int for a while

What happened to Pants anyway? Did he have a specific meltdown? All i ever see of him lately is sperging out in interviews, trying to get publicity for his depression awareness project, and occasionally working with the Wachowskis. He was fucking great as Ralph too, best character.

>literal nobody who worked his way up the chain
>implying he's as stupid as the character he played on parks and rec
This man is going to be around for a long time and he's going to be loved by everyone.

>David Horowitz
>Horowitz

I know he shares a lot of stuff in common with Sup Forums buts its still funny that its always a Jew.
He even says "OY VEY ITS LIKE A 'NUDDA HOLACAUST"

> In May 2008, Horowitz, speaking at UCSB, said that the Muslim Students' Association supports "a second Holocaust of the Jews"

I'd like to remind you all that this guy is legit autistic.

lol what

>be a 50 year old man that complains about video game reviews
>claim to fame is some reddit show that ran for 5 episodes
Pathetic

Is he in the new Independence Day?

If not, that's a damn shame. He didn't die in the first movie, and everyone including fucking Brent Spiner is coming back (where his character supposedly died), minus Will Smith of course.

>'All fucking niggers must fucking hang' was ad libbed and made Kubrick furious for the rest of the shoot

>didn't see chuck
>didn't see full metal jacket
You're kind of a faggot.

>shitposts like a faggot with strawman fallacy while using an iPhone

sup retard

Damn shame, fuck that nigger for ruining her career.

kek
to be fair, those are redditainment as well

Statists >>>/reddit/

probably didnt do ID cause he is doing a show

> people like popular things
outstanding observation

>redditors get offended when someone insults their memelord

>redditainment

please stop speaking

You burn the coal you pay the toll

1/2

2/2

Horowitz is actually pretty interesting. He grew up in a family where his parents were both part of a communist organisation, and he eventually went on to work for some lefty magazine. He gradually became disenfranchised with leftism for a couple of reasons, one being approached by KGB because of his job and background, and later when after getting a friend of his a job with some black panthers with whom he was affiliated with at the time, he discovered that they murdered her shortly afterwards.
From then on, he seemingly abandoned leftism.

i wasn't speaking i was typin :^)

This, Pratt knows exactly what he's doing and he's not going any further than showing off his guns and family values for a while.
I respect the hell out of him just for showing those off.

redditors btfo

slav here, you should have slapped the bitch around on a regular basis to make her learn her place

how come all you Straight Jews Whiteys are so easily offended?

Pretty sure Disney puts you through and your agent(s) through all kinds of reprogramming and Equal Opportunity Seminar Training Retreats once you make it into the marvel movies. Look how much RDJ cleaned up. Even Mark Ruffalo isn't as leftist as he used to be.

Disney didn't buy Marvel until well into the MCU.

The lady ship is very comfy action

He's too busy shitposting on Obama on twitter to give a fuck

>until well into the MCU.
So you mean, during Iron Man 2 release, and right before Captain America finished production I believe.

So that's why Iron Man 1 and Captain America 1 were the best MCU movies, because Disney kikes didn't touch them.

That and Ant-Man are my three favorite MCU, everything else has been a grey boring blurfest.

Thor Dark World was a nice clash of greens and reds and golds, but still wasn't all that great still due to its writing, at least it wasn't all grey.

No, the tax aspect of marriage is to incentivise men and women to start families and keep the nation stocked with whites.

>well into the MCU
August, 2009. After Iron Man and one of the Hulk movies.
Suddenly Ed Norton is too difficult to control and 3 years later Ruffalo shows up in the role with no explanation.
But anyway, I was talking about Chris Pratt, and Guardians of the Galaxy happened 5 years after the acquisition.

Libtards doing something right! Only in Switzerland the Utopia they're always using as an example.

My friend had an asian wife. She stabbed him, called the police, and he went to jail because it was NC and he was a man in a domestic dispute.

I know you've seen some shit but you're still lucky compared to someone.

hope that bitch got what was coming to her.

>implying Disney couldn't just give Seth Rogen or Jason Segel millions to get buff and replace him