No rekt thread?

No rekt thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aaApfk9c8E
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-shocking-cctv-footage-shows-palestinian-attack-bus-stop-1523846
youtu.be/E3fPEK5geK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

what the fuck this is so retarded, i cant stop laughing at this

Car vs bike youtu.be/1aaApfk9c8E

that pillion is extremely lucky.

Story

/1

/2

/3

Sauce please? Oh fuck that is hot

/4

the passenger had god on his side, how he managed to get out of that is amazing.
the driver....well hes toast

People in asia get on the floor and wobble when someone gets shot?

more like devastated parents

anything happened to the girl? story?

well idiot driver got what he deserved, passanger got away i hope only that these poor truck driver wasn't badly hurt

from desk clerk to rekt telletubby in 3 seconds

>be me
>see this going down
>deck girl who kicked her in the face
>deck any girl who even lays a hand on me after
>phone police
>legally beat women
>bang beat up girl
>be Alpha

She's fine. This kid, not so much.

kek

why dont she fight back

kek

You'd probably just watch from the sidelines because of the bystander effect.

This guy just outed himself as full on Omega.

There are like six girls, it isn't worth it, if how don't on PW how to fight.

Howl321 on kik
Young girls pics and vids trades

fbi thanks u 4 your tip

Cesar Milan did the right thing. The dog may have been mistreated/abused and when he moved his hand closer to a otherwise looking calm dog it triggered something inside the dog and it's instinct was to attack.

No yelling or commanding would make the dog stop, you either pull your arm/hand out of it's grasp or you use force to get it off.

most amazing light game ever seen

>bystander effect

what a fucking crock of shit,got any other choice pseudo psychology for us user?

Story on this shitfest?

i saw this video several times, anyone can explain me what's happened here?

He was running late to work

Did he die?

I agree. A more dominating approach is needed when training dogs than most people think. You can't just say its name softly and expect it to shut up and obey you.

That dude's a fucking BAMF. Must have taken all of his composure not to shoot that faggot in the face.

I feel like I just entered the Matrix or fucking Tron or something after watching that.

Son was telling dad he's gonna commit suicide, dad doesn't believe so he gives gun, son kills himself actually. the end.

groovy

why was he even parked there that fucking dumbass?

That cloud of snow as he hits the ground looks like something from Loony Tunes

Westermarck effect is nice to explain why your cousins are hot and your sister is not.

I would have liked to see the dog bite his face off. yup.

oh you

>a otherwise looking calm dog
are you blind or retarded? do you even know what a dog is

>1 guy crashes
>20 more crash
>People still have no idea that brakes exist in that moment
Wow i hope i die the instant i become this fucking stupid..

Son behind the counter says he's never heard what a gun looks like. His dad says don't be such a retard and clean my gun. Son let's curiosity get the better of him.

what?

no please user
tell us what a dog is

ibtimes.co.uk/israel-shocking-cctv-footage-shows-palestinian-attack-bus-stop-1523846

A nice salad. Joey Salads.

>yup

/5

Have you ever seen a fucking anything that has ever happened where someone alpha'd like you said you would? No. It doesn't happen.

Nearly..
If you know the dog was being abused or somehow mistreated, you shouldn't stretch your hand towards its face (you should never do this to a dog if you cant be 100% sure he wont bite). Cesar Milan is indeed very popular and hyped for his training, but actually his training isnt very 'humanely'. In the video he kicks the dog.
He uses techniques like e. g. choke collars, he throws things like keys or hard things to the sog if it does something it isn't allowed to (instead of making clear to the dog WHY it is bad to do this and this).

Cesar Milan disgusts me.

(Btw: my dad is also a well-known dog "trainer" /silent dog man or in german: Hundeschweiger/ he is known in Austria, Germany, Czech Rep., Slovakia and so on. He doesn't need commandos or any harmful materials)

Retard deserves to get shot, SHOOT HIM, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

>uh huh

youtu.be/E3fPEK5geK0

/6

Alpha as a motherfucker.

He's going to chase that guy down the street with a fucking knife sticking out of his head? I'm fucking dying here.

oh but it does user.as a matter of fact there is a whole movement behind that sort of "no more" mentality.

>when Sup Forums tries stuff.

no, just broke a few bones

lol that guy was on Tosh.0

humanity are mad, thx

if anything Sup Forums is proof of that being false

Well I'm relieved

That's what these dumb fucks get lol, enjoy jumping off dangerous cliffs, risking your life.

What's that gas?

He landed on someone's mom who hadn't posted in one of those breads

Thanks for proving my point.

Nerve gas.

Is he seizing or something?