Ask a guy who just wasted around 700 dollars anything

Ask a guy who just wasted around 700 dollars anything

What'd you waste it on?

What did you waste $700 on?

You fags need to get a life and stop wasting 700 bucks on a hooker.

Just spent 2450$. I won

Ever taken a piss on your sibling?

I do shit like this all the time

once applied ointment to my siblings butthole after a difficult shit

I bought tickets for an expensive trip for me and my girlfriend to go somewhere.

I had saved that money for ages, I don't make shit.

Earlier today I found her fucking some dude, I beat him and threw her on the street with a set of clothes. All I got from this was that assholes clothes

What did you waste it on op? Don't leave us hangin, nigga

Nah man, not yet, pissing on graves is no fun

How did your hand smell and were yor erect?

Never mind, posted this around the same time you answered.

If you beat him and not her you're an effeminate cuck. Unless you knew him. Then you beat both. Although the story is probably fake, so it doesn't make a difference.

>spotted the virgin

It was pre wanking stage and I used a Popsicle stick

>whenever you look in the mirror

Yeah, beat the bitch I spend 5 years loving and go to jail. Exactly what I want

Agree

Not sure why you would beat him up, he did you a favour.

I like you,you are invited to my splendid costume party,there is a prostitute coming and mikes got his car ready,bring a black trashbag and good shoes,we're dumping her bits of in the everglades, I got the chainsaw covered so dont worry, its gonna be great

Did that faggot OP not provide a story

As opposed to the dude who she could easily give your name to and also do jail time? Weak. If you didn't know the guy, she's the only one in the wrong, but therein lies the reason she cheated on you. It all comes full circle.

>bingo

Most astute observation yet

Did you lick it?

KANG HANG CON FEEBUHLEY?

VON VUUSTERBAIN

I was angry. Not much I could really do

Gif related

Did you lick it

XING XING SLICE MY PEENY OFF THEN MAKE SOUVLAKI

Listen, better to waste $700 in the long run then get married to a girl who isn't faithful. She was wasting your time and this dude showed you that, plus you don't know what she told him - she might've said she was single. This is a good thing for you OP, at least you won't be shelling out thousands and a lifetime of misery on someone's whose unfaithful.

Yer dubs dont lie

Your so in

No idea who the dude was. She yelled Richard at one point. I'll figure out who the dude is somehow, the town isn't that big

Sorry I dont speak nazi

hybrid Quaddubs

Hybrid quaddubs.

HIYIYIYIYIYI FINGLEBERRY

thanks

Yeah, that's whats keeping me going. Now that you say that, he did seem pretty confused when I walked in the door.

I get that you were angry but if anyon deserved a smack it was her, should've just tossed the guy out

VON CHONN DUE DEEBUHLEY?

I see,guess I'll have too get a dog now and beat it to death with a childrens toy at the golf court..

bullshit, you didnt beat him.

You walked in on them fucking, startled and a beta faggot, you sat in the corner and masturbated until he pumped all of his fluid into her, he left and then you asked her to leave aswell.

KYS

HIBBLE DEE BIBBLE THE CATE AND THE FIDDLE THE NIGGER JUMPED OVER THE WHIP AT THE PLANTATION

Highly accurate

zis

pic of slut or story is a falsehood

He left quickly, It wasn't a proper fight. I just threw him around a bit, then he ran off. I was screaming at her, and she would say was sorry over and over again, fake tears and everything. I just threw her out. I couldn't bring myself to smack her, even though I really would love to.

Yes

>Walk in
>say "what the fuck?"
>Guy gets up and looks at me confused
>Woman gets up "user, I thought you were working"
>Dude walks to me
>Grab him, throw him around a bit
>Gets loose
>Chase to door
>runs off

> $700 is an expensive trip

>not getting off on it
>not fucking her afterwards

Can't argue with that then. Should've at least hit her with a fire extinguisher though, just for good measure

I make fuck all, 700 dollars is alot of money when I barely pay rent, food and Utilities

>Grab him, throw him around a bit

did you by any chance grab him by the dick with your mouth and by throw him around, do you mean deep throated his dick until he came

with him begging you stop because he is not an autist fag like you, when you finally let go he ran off.

also did he run off naked down the street?

sure.....

wish I did now, even if I couldn't bring myself to it.
Also nice get

Damn, poorfag life sounds terrible.

Maybe hard work and luck will help, OP

Yeah, sucked his dick and called him master.

Poorfag life is a sad life

Sweet mothers mercy,how my scrotum has swollen since young lady susan passed,a new day dawns and i only now first live,has it always been so,were it is so and may have been but now my friends,now,now I am erect and ready,onwards we now stroll with glee in our hearts,too the nearest all male bathouse,I cant wait too get plowed by a stranger in the steam,jolly days the bring me back to those summer nights I spent in the church as an alter boy,father Brannigan,I miss his touch,he was a true filler..

go on

post some pics of the bitch OP

That is clearly a really shitty way to come back home. You won't be able to think rationally about it for some time but they're right, at least you won't waste money on a cheating whore over a longer relationship.
But right now try to focus on something else, maybe ask another friend to go with you on thattrip at least it won't be wasted completely. Enjoy the time there, sunbath, swim, maybe even fuck some bitches if you are someone able to pick up chicks to take your mind off of her.
Just DON'T pay attention to her, she cheated, clearly planned it (based on your work hour), so ignoring her (and being happy) will be the best Fuck You to her

Boy,oh boy I recall the last time I even came close to feeling this way,it was during our third year of marriage, susan an I where at the local tavern seeking out a male,wjat we jad arramged with this fellow was for him to have his way with my lady susan,we had given him instructions too seek us out and that we would have a rum and coke ordered for him,as we sat there waiting for this stranger,with our drinks there,susan looked me dead in the eyes amd handed me the pills under the table

Sure

I was thinking about selling them, and just using the money on some other stuff. But, I guess it would be hilarious to go with some other dude and watching her reaction.

I then proceeded to spike the drink we had ready for the stranger, shortly after and introduced himself to be our friend,we did our pleasantries and made sure he knew what was intended,he seemed okay wiyth me watching and made mentions on the bars ability to make a good rum and coke,this gypsy cunt has no idea what is about too hit himu

Oh i thought you couldnt sell thrm

does she have a hot friend you'd like to fuck ?
or some girl she hates ?

could invite those too instead

not a waste.
you just bought a 700 dollar life lesson.

I can't get a refund, and it won't make 700, but it'll make something, which is something. And something is better than nothing.

The bright side, no need to cook to please anyone anymore. Time to buy cheap shit and have more money for myself and my mates

ask a guy who wasted dubs on a shitpost thread anything

Her friends are all above 200 pounds, she only hangs with them to look better, though they are all sweet as fuck, and they are on my side on this.
But would I fuck them?, no thanks.

That's a cool way to look at it. Still, I could have bought alot of cool shit for them

Soon we all got up and went too our apartment, when we got there I could barely contain myself,I was near damn so giddy,it had been so long.
But susan remained calm and cool as ever,the gypsy had no clue.
They got naked and started things off slowly while I sat in my grandfather's chair in the corner,where the legend used to sit,with the biggest grin on my face,I watched and waited,eagerly.
Susan looked at me and blinked as she smiled,the gypsy was on top of her,he was beginning to feel stangely,he didnt say but I could tell,I was fully erect at this point

Haha, how fucking poor are you?

Lol it's been so damn long since I played resident evil 4 that I completely forgot about the ending. That bitch wanted it SO FUCKING BAD and Leon was just like "PSSHHHHHHHHH no."

All of a sudden the gypsy screams in agony as tje laxitives I snuck in his drink took affect,projectile diarrhoea flew out the mans ass all over our bedroom,I got so excited that I rose up and practically threw of my trousers, exposing my dimond hardon,I began beating off and shouting "sandnigger shitheals" at the top of my lungs,as the gypsy kept shitting himself uncontrollably on our bedroom floor,susan then stood up and said "I love you"

This is why you shouldn't live in a city unless you don't respect yourself.