youtu.be/QRBak_2X3Do
youtu.be/1SUzcDUERLo
youtu.be/IviO44AaiOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Matrix

Quality drop at its biggest
Jaws 3 to 4 wasn't as big as this

I cried when Lenny Kravitz died in 4.

Nice poster though. At least in a pulpy way.

That was Don cheadle you racist

Jaws 1 to 4 was a meteoric drop.

>reminder michael caine won an oscar but was unable to be there to receive it because he was in the bahamas filming jaws 4

It wasn't direct though

>the worst sequels to the best movies

Doesn't have to be a direct sequel, it just has to be the worst sequel to the best movie.

Sin City 2
Matrix Reloaded
Rocky V
And even though it's still alright, Predator 2

Batman & Robin
Superman IV
Alien Ressurection
Death Wish 4

all 4th movies in the series, including OP's choice. obviously the 4th movie is cursed.

Star. Wars.

Jarhead 3

Tremors 2.

>death wish 4
I'm so sorry for your shit taste user

It was Whoopi Goldberg, transphobes

>obviously the 4th movie is cursed.
>what is rocky IV

The shark's pose rips off the classic Jaws poster, though.

Fuck that.

The Exorcist 2: The Heretic is pretty notorious in this respect.

Its such a disappointment in every conceivable way.

At least Legion was good though.

>not death wish 5

I love all of the death wish movies besides the second one, but that doesn't mean death wish IV isn't a bad movie. it's kind of sad that that's where Charles Bronson's career went. he wasn't in a meaningful movie after the first death wish.

Rocky IV is a bad movie depending on who you ask. haven't seen it in a while myself though.

Police Academy 1-3 are pure kino.

>still no superman iv
>no highlander 2
>no son of the mask
>no caddyshack ii

How in the hell can you hate Rocky iv?

Caddyshack 2

Fucking awful, Bill Murray didnt do it because he knew it was shit, so they hired Dan Akaroyd to replace him, and its one of the most unfunny horrible things ever.

Any movie is a bad movie depending on who you ask

see

>Rocky IV
>bad
Fuck anyone who thinks that

youtu.be/QRBak_2X3Do

youtu.be/1SUzcDUERLo

Easy Rider 2 is the only thing that could compete with Jaws 4, but it's only barely a sequel at all.

not gynesis? 3 was entertaining atleast

But Empire Strikes Back is the best one, user

Soviet Sleeper Agent detected

Summer Cranberry, now go get your deceased target.

I don't know. I haven't seen it in a while

You know what I mean, butthead.

The Mask was passable at best, hardly good

True, but some are objectively bad because of how they're made, who is in them, the acting, the effects, the story, etc. Movies like Jaws the Rvenge, Highlander II, Exorcist II, Rocky IV, Superman IV, Batman & Robin, etc fall into that category, because they were made horribly, acted horribly, have horrible effects, a horribly story, and are just plain horrible.

>3 was entertaining atleast
John looked like a pussy. The Terminator was a female. It played on peoples' nostalgia. It had no redeeming qualities.

Rocky IV isn't horrible tho, rocky v on the other hand is

>Rocky IV
>horrible

Reminder that in Jaws The Revenge the shark roars like a lion at one point.

Also test audiences wanted the shark to explode like in the first movie, so they just reused that footage to have the shark explode at the end for no particular reason.

3 isn't entertaining in any way

They were also upset that Jake died, so they had him survive.

is kermode posting in this thread?

That nigga is still salty about this

>Rocky I
Adrian
Rocky
mantage
Adrian
Rocky
AHHHHH
>Rocky II
Adrian
Rocky
mantage
Adrian
Rocky
AHHHHH
>Rocky III
Adrian
Rocky
mantage
Adrian
Rocky
AHHHHH
>Rocky IV
Adrian
Rocky
mantage
Adrian
Rocky
AHHHHH
>Rocky V
Bluh da bluhh da not abou how hard uzz hit, but about how hard you can get hit an keep movin foward
They are all the same shit

Easy Rider 1 is fucking awfully boring in my opinion. Just a bunch of hippies going from one place to the next plus a boring trippy scene in a cemetery. Then one guy gets shot at the end and that's it.

liek wat
I get that it marked a generation and I appreciate that iconic "Born to be Wild" scene and all that. But fuck! Nothing interesting happens in that movie and I scratch my head when people said they love that movie.

Nah, you're just shit

too many thoughts popped into my head when i saw that. i literally can't figure out how to put into words what i thought when i saw that.

it's still a classic movie, and Easy Rider 2 is like The Room levels of bad. only The Room has a way more coherent plot

>Ctrl+F
>no Starship Troopers 2 mention
Are you guys FOR FUCKING REAL? This will never be surpassed. Ever.

Yep.

MADMAN

>>Rocky V
>Bluh da bluhh da not abou how hard uzz hit, but about how hard you can get hit an keep movin foward
That's Balboa which is GOAT. All of Rocky minus V is GOAT. Now fuck off back to the zoo you retard.

Sans happy birthday paulie, I could give a fuck about Bocky Ramboa.

I don't get how anyone couldn't like Predator 2. That gangland intro scene is the shit.

I didn't even know this was a thing until recently

ez
Conan the Destroyer

Is that cover for fucking real? What the fuck?

Every entry after the first movie was at least twice as bad as the one that preceded it. By the time we get to part 5, we were at bad^5.

>not like jaws series

Plebs

King Kong Lives
Superman 3/4
Tales of the Ancient Empire (Sword and the Sorcerer)

Color Purple 2: Special Edition. The one where Whoopi goes inside the Mothership at the end.

The Fly II
>dog fly mutant in lab can barely eat from it's bowl. Wtf with that scene, man. Get depressed and sleepy thru entire shitty movie. Get more depressed because Daphne Zuniga doesn't get naked either
More American Graffiti
>97% of the world's population doesn't even know it exists. Whole movie is original cast arguing and feeling disillusioned and shit. Totally rapes the fun out of the original

if i watch easy rider will it make me want to buy a bike and ride cross country sleeping under the stars?

180 south already had similar effects and im very impressionable.

Not really. If anything, it will make you want to avoid it.
180 south looks really interesting, though, I'll probably check it out.

Star Trek V The Final Frontier.

There. You can turn the thread off now.

It was originally made as a pilot for a tv series that was never picked up, and so thrown as a straight to DVD movie. In that context its actually pretty good for a pilot.

Lel

I can't believe I've managed to see every single one. I must be looking for nostalgia but never truly finding it.

That has got to be one of the worst movie covers of all time. Ive literally returned to this thread twice now just to zoom in on each of their facial expressions. It's too funny

The Captain that got crushed by the door in the first SST was actually in this one.

3 was pretty cash and the CGI was also cash.

And SST Roughneck Chronicles was the cashest of them all.

Live forever apes.

Vincent Camby lives!

Jaws 2 is literally the earliest memory I have of being seriously disappointed in a movie. I was too young to even understand why but it just felt wrong and I hated it.

>This time its personal
KEK

I knew it was supposed to be horrible going in but wanted to see it anyway because its a fucking sequel to American Psycho with Mila Kunis and William Shattner. It's not even redeemable in a "so bad its good" way. Its stupid and boring. I couldn't finish it.

>the guy on the far right's face is a composite of different pictures from different angles. HOLY KEK

>More American Graffiti

Holy fuck how have i never heard of this.

George has getting away with this for years!!

>Star Trek V The Final Frontier.
I can't hate it because it's got quite a few comfy scenes with the original trio just hanging out

youtu.be/IviO44AaiOU

More like 99.9%, but even though you can go for that route of 'raping the fun', it's a fundamentally wrong way of watching it. I gotta say that More American Graffiti is as great a film as American Graffiti- while being even more ambitious- and both are near masterpieces.
It exists as a criminally underrated, underseen and underknown 'kino'.

Same here. I read the forever war and wanted to become a space soldier living for thousands of years due to time dilation and watching everything and everyone you ever loved die away, only to be replaced by a society that sees you as an ancient relic of a time they try so hard to supress.