Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Joel, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

But your bitch looks like your mom...

If this were serious, I'd tell you you both look like you're in your mid 30s and ugly as fuck, but since it's b8(and weak b8 at that) have a nice day.

WADDUP YOUTUBE YOUTUUUUUUUUUUBE

You look like Ron Jeremy's retarded brother, faggot

For your troubles, its a FLUFFY THREAD

CUSTOM GROW FOUR TWENNYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ur just mad because you're not slamming 10/10 puss every night.

Stay mad, frogposter

Pic related, it's me after smashing

weren't you that guy who smoked a 6ft vape bag

CUSTOMGROW420 whoop whoop

What the fuck is this gay shit?

Lmao I love your vids stay sick fag

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

S'goin' on man,

Dang ol', name's Boomhauer n' tellyawhat, hate erry single oneayou, knowudimsayin? All ya'll fat, dang ol', dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spen errydamnsecondoftheday checking out du du dumb pictures. Talkinabout, damnwaste atime, yaskme, knowimsayin'? For realman, anyo'ya'll even, talkinabout, goin out to the club man, getwhatimean, get somudatyaknow, WHOO WHOO, knowwhatimsayinman? Talkinabout, y'know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang ol' computer, and just clic-click-click-click-click, thateasyman, gettinon the dang ol' websites and just lookinatda dang ol' picshas and bein' like hekelookadis, man, knowimsayinman, but tellyawut, ya'll takintoofar man, tellinya, too far.

Don't be talkinabout, beatinaroun a bush, juslike, bestraightuptalkinaboutitlikethis. Dangol', juslookatme, man. Gotnoproblemso'erhere, man. I tellyouwhut man. Gotmeset o'weights, knowimsayin, jusgetonthatb-b-enchpress, knowimsayin, juslike twohundredthreehundred pounds, just belike SOOPSOOPSOOP, dangol, like 40repsaintnothin, turnaroundangol, geoutoutofmyridesallyman, revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOMVROOM, dangol, but hermuhself, knowimsayinman? Whatyouupto man, dangolgetting on thecomputer, justlike, typetype, talklinabout, nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman, dangol gotme3rdgirlthisweek, tookherhom, knowimsayinman? (Talkinabout, gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction, knowimtalkinaboutman? Justlikedangol, talkinabout, just like...damn) Dangol, shouldbeashamded ayourselves. Tellyouwutman, justtellinlikeitis.

Dang'oltellinyawut, clickclichoosefilesearchpicture, its me an'mygirlman know im sayin?

Everything

HUAHNGH

Filthyyyyyyy

You're just some gross slob ugly motherfucker. Was that bitch of yours on backpage for $40?

I love and forgive you Joel.

I'll pray for you.

I met you, but you won't remember me. But I'll remember you. Every. Little. Thing. About. You.

You're just hating because you're some basement dwelling turbovirgin with three different generations of pocket pussy.

Post a picture of yourself if you're so tough pussy boy

>Oh wait
>>>>>>you won't

Laughable. You're a ridiculous narcissistic dildo. This bait is SO cash. Will she do 2 for $80?

Pussy ass bitch

Bait taken. YOU FUCKIN WOT M8?! Right lets fucking do this you mocha stain, literal mother fucker. Your "bitch" looks like she's been dating you just so her 4 kids have a father figure who isn't black. You probably vape in all different flavours. You probably enjoy the music of Stevie Wonder in an ironic way. Your actual mother (even though I'm pretty sure that that's her) didn't love you as much as your brother so you dedicated your life to cucking yourself at any given opportunity. Your grades were awful so you work with Tim from down the street on weekends. The rest of your money comes from the sales of your childhood toys. You smell quite bad. Your breath is like gas. You're not allowed to go in the local store anymore after shouting "niggas don't know shit" at full volume. That's about it.

OP hauled ass already. He can't stand the heat and had to go get blown by his 10/10 mom. Pictured here.