Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

What is she like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDOZbvE01Fk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's like bags of sand

I'm guessing that's a pretty accurate description of her personality.

she's even more ugly In real life

She actually looks like a tranny

those body proportions are just all sorts of messed up

She's rich, successful, talented, and has a balanced self-image,

No, no one from Sup Forums has met her.

shes on game of thrones !!!!

Why the fuck do you keep posting this fucking retarded thread?

Lmao

CHECK EM

I met her once. I was grocery shopping at Winn Dixie. She was in town for some promotional thing. As i rounded the end of the condiments isle and came to a stop at the butcher counter, I could see a short woman standing there fuming at the lack of attendant. I said " you should ring the bell there". She turned ever so slowly to me and as she turned her spindly little hand thrust out and clutched the hood of my sweatshirt. Her strength was unholy. She forced me to my knees. From that angle I could see there were no panties under her skirt covering her fuzzy minge. Her strong hand pulled my face into her. I did what I knew Maisie expected. I licked hard and fast at her bulging clit. She ground her hips on my face and humped at my face for what seemed like five minutes before her legs locked and I felt a bit of thick liquid spray onto my face. At that she pushed me to the floor and walked stiffly away. I looked up shortly after to see the butcher peeking at me over the counter. "You ring the bell mate"?

bumpp

Why does she have broad male shoulders

Is it a troll when people say how attractive she is, i still can't tell.

A queen takes what she wants.

I was at a restaurant with my gf a few weeks ago.
My gf went to the bathroom and told me when she got back, that when she walked in a woman was taking the loudest piss she ever heard, like someone running a bath with both taped turned on fully. My gf peed, washed her hands and was fixing her hair and lipstick when the woman finally stopped, my wife waited around to see the monster that had unleashed that torrent in the cubicle next to her (who at this point was still going), expecting some giant hamplanet, imagine my wife's surprise when the piss finally stopped and out walked Maisie Williams.

My gf said she was already going when she walked in and went for at least a further two minutes, her flowing only slowing in the last 10 seconds or so.

I actually did meet her. Filming of season 1 in Malta, i was an extra in the beheading of Stark. I talked to her while her kind of 'stunt double' was replacing her for some shots. she was much younger and quiet imo,

bump

Who's the doof with her?

maybe its just me, but I think she's more beautiful and hotter than Peyton List. No offense to Peyton, she looks great too, but I've noticed sometimes she'll make weird facial expressions lol Like a deer in the headlights type thing, like her eyes are glazing over like she's stoned or something. Again, no offense meant, as I used to be accused of the same thing back in the day in high school gym class (stupid jocks lol). Maisie looks like she might be a bit curvier, too, which I prefer on a girl, but its hard to tell.

But yeah, both look good and I have "borderline inappropriate crushes" on both lol Hot teens like them are pretty much the only reason to watch these YA flicks, am I right? I guess its that male fantasy of: the girls you wish you'd dated in high school/when you were younger/etc. Otherwise those flicks are just too cheesy to take serious. Can't relate to any of the characters. Which makes sense, since I'm way older, but I've also been accused of being a "man-child" (possibly due to undiagnosed developmental disorders), so... Guess I relate more to "dramedies".

Sorry for rambling, what were we discussing? Oh yeah - Peyton and Maisie are hot ;-)

bump

oh boy, mein sides

WTF

Nice story. I remember meeting her when she was trying to get across London during rush hour and flagged my taxi down. From my rear view mirror I could see her in the back seat, legs uncrossed and her little triangle of black pubic hair clearly visible as the skirt was petite.

She only starts fingering herself don't she? I was thinking to myself
"How about that? Maisie Williams is in my cab, fingering herself" I knew there there was a little alleyway about hundred yards ahead and I pulled into it a minute or two later got out and into the back with her, my knob was making a right bulge in me trousers, I can tell ya!
So, I makes to kiss her pretty face with the weird bulging eyes but she holds up her hand to stop me and I thought you dirty little cock tease!
Only, she gets on all fours so I whips out my cock and nudges it into her hot teeny fanny! Cor! Even though she was damper than a window cleaners sponge I had a job an half getting it up she was so tight but I managed it and give her the rogering of her life.
When I got to the BBC studios she insisted I take the fare and a twenty pound tip. I bought myself fish and chips. I smile every time I see game of thrones thinking back to how I shagged a bird from that show.
Gawd bless 'er!

I came.

Kill urself. Srsly.

She's a fucking walking tumor, watch this for proof: youtube.com/watch?v=bDOZbvE01Fk

That's legit.

what was she your Gf or Wife? cant change half way than change again