G/fur~

G/fur~

Also join g/fur discord!~ discord.gg/GxSw5cN

You killed it.

Paws? Sorry I'm such a slow typer.

Lol k

Not Paws. I'm just going to post until it gets going again.

Damnit.

GIMME A FUCKIN MIC

YOU WEAK ASS FAT ASS FURRY FAGS ANIT READY FOR THE GENETIC FREAK BIG POPPA PUMP. BOUT TO TAKE YOUR FATASS SHIT PUT IT ON A TREADMILL. YOU FURRY FATASSES CANT SEE PAST MY PEAKS BUT STEINER WILL SHOW YOU THAT THE NUMBERS DONT LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU. NOW WHILE YOU FATASSES WITH NO MUSCLES DROOL OVER THIS FAG SHIT BIG POPPA PUMP GON GET HORIZONTAL WITH YOUR MOMMA MY NEWEST FREAK AND SHE GON LEARN THE TRUE MEANING OF THE BIG BOOTY DADDY

More super girly dudes!

I need this for... reasons.

Sorry to disappoint. Hopefully he finds this one and comes back for you.

>yfw I'm probably fitter than you.

Plenty of paws on discord :>

Fine

No, he is kill.
You haven't disappointed me.

Ok then.

Maybe another time, I'm pretty tired
I'd love to stay and chat but I've got work in the morning.

Aww, shame it is fine feel free to join and talk later not to mention it's a perma link so :3

FURRY FAG
NOW I KNOW YOU AIN'T A NATURAL FREAK WITH PEAKS LIKE ME SO I KNOW YOU CAN'T BEAT ME. YOU BETTER GO GET A SEX CHANGE SO YOU CAN GET THE BALLS TO EVEN FACE ME.

YOU CAN CALL YOURSELF FIT FURRY FAG, I'LL STILL BEAT YOUR ASS BITCH. CUZ THIS FREAK ALL NATURAL.

NOW I HEAR THAT YOUR CLAIMIN YOUR BIGGER THAN THE BIG BOOTY DADDY AND EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT BIG POPPA PUMP'S GOT ALL THE NUMBERS, BABY. I AM THE NUMBER ONE DRAFT, THE NUMBER TWO DRAFT, AND DEFINITELY THERE'S NOTHING FINER THEN BEING THE SIXTY-NINER WITH SCOTT STEINER. YOUR RIGHT ARM CURLS THE ONLY WEIGHTS YOU LIFT, AND THAT AINT EVEN CLOSE TO THE WEIGHT OF THESE PEAKS. HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME.

Hi guys!

So who's on mod duty then as you've opened that discord to all of Sup Forums from the looks.

Even I think that is funny

I also think these are pretty funny as well. Just wish some more new ones would pop up to make it more interesting.

Just me and a couple but we're going pretty fast .^w^

Hard to think of new phrases.

Growing*

Rover~~~~

Where?

Nah, too tired. Spidey's suit is nice and tight though.

seriously why do they all have dicks? is it seriously just a bunch of trap animals?

spidey shit aside, tho, those are some pretty nice pics, haven't seen most of them. Good job guys

This?

Rover? ;~;

They're men....

It doesn't have to be a trap. Someone requested girly boys.

I don't mean to brag but... Oh wait, yes I do. Mostly me.

every thread ive seen of these they all have dicks though, like some of the would be fucking fantastic if they didnt have a dick

I'm done. bored and tired.

Then you want s/fur

Go to the straight fur then...
Retard.
>Example

Nooo, girly poster/best poster.

Fine, but when this thread goes, so do I.

Ty bby.

Conversation is nice though. Also, I'll be posting slower at times.

Sorry I'm not much for conversation.

I just like the girly guys for self insert reasons.

whatever floats your boat.