Not all black people are niggers. In fact, I'd argue that anyone, regardless of race, can be a nigger. So...

Not all black people are niggers. In fact, I'd argue that anyone, regardless of race, can be a nigger. So, let's list the defining characteristics of a nigger.

>A nigger never pays his debt.

>black

>black

>black

>black

>black

>black

Though I agree with you OP. Sup Forums is not the right place to express this opinion anymore. ESPECIALLY not during summer where people have the summerfag mindset regardless whether or not there are actually summer fags here.
God... don't be such a stupid Nigger.

>Makes threads on Sup Forums

Faith in b restored.

found the nigger

yes I am a Black Man and no I'm not on food stamps which by the way is not called food stamps anymore there called EBT. Get it right fucker.

I'll have you know I am 200% Nigger.

>black

nigger is a african slave nigro/black/blacksheephumanhybrid is the race

Defiantly means black people.
Mexicans are beaners
Asians are chinks
Arabs are towel-heads
Whites are right

Also the belief systems like being a faggot like or mudslime.

Basically most whites are the only ones fully human

I say that shit all the time lmao. Anyone can be a nigger no matter the color of there skin. Most people on this site would classify as niggers for living at home and not contributing to the world in any way. Besides lurking and shit posting while calling everyone else niggers so they feel better. A nigger always blames others for short comings in life.

>bad at math

Kike. My phone dislikes that word probably because kikes marketed it and chinks helped develop it. At least niggers can't afford it

>lmao
> you're still in highschool aren't you.

BLM is a terrorist organization