Used to like boobs

>used to like boobs
>now like ass more

how did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/study-finds-poorer-men-like-bigger-breasts-while-the-richer-like-them-smaller-5621310/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're gay bro

Bevause you realized it feels much nicer to put your dick in an ass than between a pair of boobs?

things change, dont be an idiot

Source. Guys who like tits more are usually inexperienced with women

You grew up and realized ass was objectively better

Or cucks

You grew out of you child years. Basically, only children and people who never had sex will say they love boobs over ass.

You understood the truth user

Ass > boobs

You're slowly becoming homosex

because you're a fucking man, thats why.

You arent 12 anymore

Girl here offering the insight of my experiences

out of thousands of people online and probably 100-200 men irl I can say that most people who like boobs more than ass are usually extremely boring vanilla "men" that are still on the level of redtube browsing preteens

its probably some issues about how they never developed/ had enough testosterone to really turn into a man from a little boy

That being said, there's something wrong with a good pair of titties. So how bout you show some tits or get the fuck out.

You grew up.

Ass ftw

ass

It's simple - you realized that bewbs are boring and embraced the ass-masterrace. ^^

>inb4 kill yourself faggot

Kill yourself faggot

You turned into a nigger. White people are boob guys. IF you like ass you are a filthy nigger and inferior.

Do you take drugs?
Because drugs cause brain damage.
And only stupid low iq monkey's or homo's
in denial prefer ass over boobs.

Why do you think niggers like butts so much??

Look everyone, its the 9gag "oldfag"

learn english or something and then go back to where ever you came from

tits or GTFO

Aww, thank you!

>learn english or something
>starts sentences with capital letters
>ends sentences without punctuation
>has a shit tier flavor of the month waifu

Welcome to manhood OP

did you had sex?

because ramming an ass is way better then titplay

it took me a fucking long time to figure that out because i have been married with an asian girl with quite a handful of tittties.

mfw i figured this out

That's fucking disgusting

>That being said, there's something wrong with a good pair of titties. So how bout you show some tits or get the fuck out.

what sense does this sentence make?

Theres a difference between grammar and not being able to understand the language btw, kid

How long have you been here? Im sure it will take you a while before you realize it but the LE TITS OR GTFO XDDD isnt something youre supposed to scream for upboats at every mention of a girl

faggot

I'm 38, married with 2 kids & still love titties way more than ass

who's azz iz that?
sauce?

Any adult with half a brian would understand what user was saying in that post. So, you pretty much don't have half a brain. No wonder people laugh at you in real life.

>the little baby child under the age of 25 calling anyone else kid
The irony.

>No wonder people laugh at you in real life.

who exactly?

>Any adult with half a brian would understand what user was saying in that post.

No I dont, can you explain? The post first says

>That being said, there's something wrong with a good pair of titties.

whats wrong with them?

but then it suddenly turns around

>So how bout you show some tits or get the fuck out.

its like some retarded indian child trying to say something in english

itt

2 cunts having a debate.

Top level cringe ITT.

OP: You grew up.

>>Any adult with half a brian
Where do I get half a brian?

>who exactly?
The people who find you cringeworthy. Everyone.
>whats wrong with them?
>but then it suddenly turns around
>its like some retarded indian child trying to say something in english
A non-white like you should be more understanding.

>how do you know I'm non-white?
Because white people care about how they are perceived by others.

ITP: Newfag

>becoming a nigger is growing up

Not from an ass lover, I'll tell you that.

well you have to find a full Brian, but they are becoming increasingly rare, then you must contact the local Brian distributor to see if it will be OK if you take half of it!

It's time to stop posting anachronostic image macros. That shit stopped being anything but a newfag indicator waaaaay back in 2010.

You grew up dude

you grew up

>The people who find you cringeworthy. Everyone.
>A non-white like you should be more understanding.

youre starting to sound like an actual teenager

and im from finland so im probably more white than you

intedasting.

Any difference between man who like anal over vaginal sex in your experience ?
Are they more developed or jaded ?

someone's mad

>im from finland
Oh wow. You're not even American. Protip: America runs the planet you live on. You breath at our leisure. You're our nigger house boy.

It explains why you're posting outdated images, though. Eurotards are always like 10 years late when trying to imitate us.

>can't counter what he said
>better call him mad
Another non-white detected.

think it might be Mischa Brooks

yeah youre so superior, they dont even make me pay to go to school nor do jews snip off parts of my genitals when im born!

The "revelation" of your nationality was somewhat spoiled by how retarded you are though

I never treated ass stuff as anything special so never paid any attention to it

Silly amerifat thinking anybody is trying to imitate you, america post 1950 is just a backwater cesspit lacking in culture, design and fashion, move over for your new arab overlords

40y o here with kids.
Is it because the wife has more to offer in the tits department with regard to T&A?
I like tits but my wife's ass is awe-frikkin'-some

According to science. Your likely less poor now. Men who prefer larger breasts tend to be on a lower socio-economic level. They're brains tell them that there are vital things they are missing from their life (Which to a caveman is food/nourishment) and a woman with larger breasts likely either has or has access to greater resources.

>that childish homosexual image
You really are cancer. I didn't bother reading what you typed. You're not American, so it couldn't have been important.
Then why do you import our culture at such an alarming rate, dumbass? The only reason you're on our website right now is to see what you overlord Americans are doing so you can copy it. I won't read your irrelevant reply. None of what I've said is open for discussion.

It is very sad you americans don't realise :
this amongst other things.
the US used to be ahead of everybody else,
after the 80's you ran out of steam and now you've run out of other people's money.

All the US has left is military superiority which it is losing. fast.
Once the gap has been minimized you average people (non military, economic and political elites) are in for a very dark time being the world governments shock troops.
enjoy

Yeah, because guys looking at girls asses is gay? Right?

where the fuck did you read that

you grow up

reported

He didn't read it anywhere. He made it up. He wants to pretend that liking ass doesn't mean you're a nigger, as is universally known.

thx

metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/study-finds-poorer-men-like-bigger-breasts-while-the-richer-like-them-smaller-5621310/

>neglects to mention they studied subhumans
>thinks this is relevant to the first world

You didn't go to college did you, Jamal?

hurr durr my expereinces matter rmore b/c im a grrlll

Kek

I love both, am I at a superior level than both boobs guys and ass guys?

Happened to me too,not sure why it's just better

reality has beaten you down so much that now you are chonically tired so your eyes can look any higher than their asses

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fuck everyone who makes these pics

Technically he said asses... so man ass counts.

I know your neckbeard tears were obscuring your vision and judgement but I think I mentioned it for the sake of the viewpoint of the opposing gender

Aka I can say what type of man has liked what, you can only say what you like