Guys, I fucked up and have no idea what to do and I'm in panic mode

Guys, I fucked up and have no idea what to do and I'm in panic mode

>Work on occasions in London
>Met this cute/hot Asian girl
>Hit it off after work one day
>Continue to meet up when I'm in the city (I'm from Wales)
>She comes over to my hotel when I'm here
>Creampies on the reg
>She assured me she's on the pill so it's fine
>Text her I'm in the city tonight, get a reply back
>user "I'm sure this will be a shock to you but I'm pregnant and I don't know how, it can only be yours"

THE FUCK

What do I do now? She knows I'm here tonight and knows where I stay, should I get a hotel elsewhere and never talk to her again? No way can I be a fucking dad yet

Dissapear. Prob lies anyway dont even bother to figure it out

I don't know but you've just inspired me to watch some Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends. Thanks user.

Dude I don't know how I'd handle knowing I have a kid somewhere and I'm in hiding just a few hundred miles away

>no condom

>Being this dumb
You done it now op

>> trusting women
this is what you get
but since she doesn't know where you live, and you meet up only in hotel, then dissapear, change phone number, and don't stay in that hotel, at last for some time

Get a paternity test.

Or just Captain Falcon that bitch.

Can't she do a DNA test and find me though? I don't know if I can handle this today

I can't just hide can I, it's not that easy or can it be? Please give me some info on how to handle this

This is why only fuck prostitutes.

put an old fashioned rollerskate near some stairs and let nature take its course

Tell her if she doesn't abort the kid you're gonna be the shittest dad the world has ever seen. The message is clear: you don't want to be a father, she told you she was on the pill, it's a matter of respecting you. She'll abort it if she's a decent person

Man the fuck up.

Bitch.

Cumming in pussy has consequences.

Whether your girl feels like shit from hormones

Or you get a little baby.

Don't be a nigger op. Sounds like you have a good enough job.

Man up and prepare to be a dad.

There are already enough children without fathers that cause crime in the world.

If she wants to abort, congratulations you dodged a bullet.

And maybe next time you shouldn't trust women and wonder if maybe you shouldn't cum in pussy if you aren't ready to be a father.

Niggger

>select all images with pies

You were chemically castrated because your a dog nonce remember?

Text her that. Watch her run.

fucking kek

of course she can, but how she will get it from you, if you didn't gave her your full info, like where you life, also if you have any kind of social media like facebook delete it, and you should be fine, but for fuck sake don't show in that area anymore, even if it means loosing job, it's better than becoming dad at young age. Also i think this is just bullshit, but just in case to it, and learn to use condom next time, cheers

Here's what you do
>meet up with her
>convince her to keep the child
stay with me here
>be there for her
>attend pre-natal classes and all that
wait for it
>hold her hand and support her during labour
>be the first one to hold the baby in your arms
>raise it to be a prize-winning scientist with that smart Asian brain and privileged white genetics
>push him/her into the field of gene-splicing/cloning
>have a literal harem of cloned sheep to bury your shrivelled welsh prick into
>alternatively, if it looks like anything less than a genius when it's born, throw it forcefully at the wall and run out of the maternity ward screaming in your dead language

Kek

>stay with me here

Nice touch

you live in another location

delete facebook
delete all contact

your scott free

probably bullshit, here is my take. You will never be ready to be a father. It takes a man to be there for his wife and child. OP if this is not you and you are willing to never know the joy of being a father, then go back to your mom's basement and play video games. The world does not need another you.

Abortion and then eat it. This is the only way to truly know its dead.

OP calm down.
Why can't you be a dad? How old are you? How old is the girl? Is she rich or at least have a good paying job you know of?

Dude it is a well worn fucking scam to get your money.

Shut down all contact. She is not pregnant.

Moving hotels is a great idea.

If it catches up with you, deal with it then.

They want cash. 1000 to 1 it is real in any sense.

Get the duck out of there with no regrets.

shit /b

Take responsibility. Be the dad that she needs. All things considered, if you're not a horrendous neck beard, you.could get a real great cake from that oven. If that's not good enough, think of how she feels. If you're not a basement-dwelling Autist, you can do it. Dirt-poor Niggers all over the US are raising kids semi-successfully to adulthood. You can certainly do it.

KEK

Congrats OP! Becoming a father was the greatest moment of my life. Good luck and have a great day. Stop panicking, you've successfully created a tiny human being. Enjoy it. You and she don't have to marry or whatever, just love your child.

Jesus Christ nigger, you need some English classes.

Look its simple. Take a kill baby morning after pill. Kill baby. Once baby is dead. Start fucking her again. But teach that fucking bitch a lesson this time and fuck her like the cum bucket she is.

So you'll have a cute Half-Asian kid.

>attractive
>smart
>good professional career

Congrats you now have a retirement plan. Just raise them to want your praise by neglecting them a bit if they're grades drop and being proud when when they get valedictorian and then ride that sweet kid cash.

This

That'll learn her real good, user. Great talking with you.

u are aware that opinions of child raising differ?

This
Niggers run off and refuse to accept responsibility. Don't be a nigger op

Send a text back

Either you abort it or I abort you

Works every time

Fuck I lost

Thid11!!!

kek this

>Implying you've done this with multiple women who come up with the same reply, rather than running away and making an attempt to raise Albert Einstein MK II.

I've got 4 chicks pregnant and drove them all down to the abortion clinic to get their babys cut up and vacuumed out.

I made them all pay half the fee as well. Cos fuckyeah Feminism.

I gave them all two weeks to get over the trauma and then fucked them all again.

And they all just kept on fucking.

Kill that potential drain on your future and get back to doing what you loved - fucking for fun.

Post a picture of her you Welsh cunt

Look, an unplanned kid is not a good idea. If mom doesn't wanna abort it she's already failed as a morher

Talk to her you autist. She probably feels the same way. If so then discuss your respective beliefs. Give the kid up or terminate the pregnancy. Sounds like you have a good thing going. Why the fuck would you look to /b for advice.

Run, nigger. Is it illegal in your backwards country to insist on a paternity test? How much does she know about you? Full name? Where you work?

She lied about being on the pill. She also lied about how it can only be yours. She didn't count all the niggers she fucked because niggers don't count, probably. If the law won't help you, gtfo fast, or you'll be paying to raise a nigger baby.

As if there aren't pre-made failed moms that are there before they lose their virginity. Catch my drift? If that's not enough, let me spell it out for you.

T H E R E. B E. D U M B. A S S E S O U T. Y O N D E R

>Half-dragon half-Godzilla baby
Mite b cool, OP, keep the bastard

First of all calm the fuck down. Baby ain't gunna grow no quicker just cos you're aware it exists.

Assuming its under 2 months old. Its the size fuck-all.

Decide together if you want it or not. If not call abortion clinic, make appointment, have procedure and recover. Then back to business.

If you want to keep it decide to marry or not. If not, then start getting ready to be Dad.

I can help. Give me her number. I'll cream pie her too, then she wont know for sure

>Baby ain't gunna grow no quicker
>Pressing the 'return' key twice after every sentence
Can you abort this clown, OP?

Have you taken your meds yet today?

Yeah I have a solution.
Be a fucking man.

Fucking kill them

I found a perfectly-drawn caricature of your love child in about five years, OP.

Simply put, we need nudes of her

How do you know it's a her? A few months is too early to tell I thought

Is OP still here?

Here's what I would do

Make it clear I don't want the kid.
If she decides to have it anyway I consider that a moral crime.
Try to be a good dad, but don't tell the kid fairy tales, will help him/her out however I can, but will hate mom forever and not make a secret out of it.

1. Check if its even your child to begin with, paternity test
2. if it is, try to convince her to abort it
3. if that doesn´t work, man the fuck up, you´re a dad now. Fucking niggers making letting your child grow up without a father a normal thing.

Here OP.

Kill who? The baby? Legal. The girl? Not so legal. Just because a girl is stupid as rocks, that doesn't make it legal to beat her over the head with a shovel. And further more, doing that could just make her even more stupid. And make sure not to decapitate her with that shovel. Even tools are becoming more high-tech these days. Her spine would attach to the shovel and you'll have a shovel bitch following you around, nagging you. And if you give in to a shovel bitch, she's going to want a shovel dog to go with her. What I'm really saying is, will someone post Shovel Dog?

as my family always told me "you make your bed, you lay in it"

Get her drunk, get her to let your dog knot her up, take pics, post said pics, problem solved.

Also, my input is to just do a self-abortion.
Invite her over to talk about it, be super accepting, have a few drinks, and make-up sex.
Wait for her to fall asleep.
Then whip out your 14 inch dildo and scramble that infant like you do your own insides. By the time she wakes up, the survival chances are nearly in the negatives if you have a decent arm.

Just gonna leave this here

You HAVE to go back

mfw this

10/10

Go to Bangladesh or Nepal and nobody will find you there

Fuck her mom

Except you, user. You'll be the prime witness.

lost

this. so much. people seem to have forgotten that sex is originally for reproduction so dont be a fucking faggot and take some responsibility

Why stop at that? Fuck her sister. Her aunt. Her girlfriend. Her boss. Her brother. Her second cousin twice removed. Her classmate. Her elected official. Her underling at work. In that order.

All these closet girls crying about muh responsibility. Girl should have taken the pill the properly and just abort the kid. That's responsibility.

"no way i can be a dad yet"...
"i cum in her reg"
"cant be dad"
"cum in her"
"dad"
"cum"

"i slit my wrists downwards because i like the feeling of going woozy when i get low blood pressure, but no way im ready to die yet"

"i like having unprotected sex, but i aint in anyway ready to get aids yet"

"i gave this new herion dealer/pimp my house after he beat me up keys and address but he assures me it will be fine when i get home"

someone has had serious issues with women (or in fact, never had any issue of any sort with women)

FUCKING KEKSICLE

Meet her and verify for sure she is prego, if she is for real and not fucking with you dis'a'fucking'peer into the night.
>Assuming she doesn't know where you live\work etc.
>If she does man the fuck up or you will be in a world of shit.
>Best advice is can give you it's cheeper to keep her

Dude not OP but I'd rather have the fucking kid than live there

this.

> don't worry user i'm on the pill
> ohshitpregnant.jpg
> wait a minute, this could be good for me
> he is not a bad catch, has a job
> fuck him i'm having the kid he'll come around

this is literally her reasoning. psychopath

Is abortion legal in the EU?

Well, you work. That's a good start. You know you ought to support the kid, It's time to man up.

I don't know how it is with Brits social stigma wise, but the moment you start thinking that you're stuck marrying her, it's game over.

You ought to stay with her a while, though, regardless. Help out taking care of your son or daughter in some capacity.

She might end up being the one for you after all, in which case you're basically set. So try to keep an open mind.

This. Plus free asian wife.

nigs hide from their kids erry day.
and if they manage to do it, you can too user

>Creampies on the reg
>No way can I be a fucking dad yet

Bully her into an abortion. I did that once. No regrets.

Disappear

top loll

Married oldfag here.
Wife & I have no kids (Its lovely, surplus dough goes for enjoyment not to some ingrate kid).
Even though I know my wife is on the pill, I RARELY bust inside because of shit like this. It is too taxing & distracting to worry about the consequences of an errant creampie...I'd rather have mouth love, oral creampie edition anyhow.

Kick in stomach, insist on abortion, paternity test if she's dumb enough to carry to term. Or just start telling her that your family has several strange medical conditions that have no cure and the 'baby' would be in danger if carried to term...

hahahahahahahaha
out of town sex is suppose to be anonymous sex.
You fucked up when you started hitting that asian tramp regularly

>this post
>11/10

Be fucking responsible, talk with her about it.
Maybe she dont even want it to.

What if user

what if..

she is the fucking best girl of your life who you ever met but you just don't know it yet?

>she is the fucking best girl of your life who you ever met but you just don't know it yet
This could be the chorus of a really shitty Romanian trance song

women are the greatest danger for men nowdays, user... you idiotic fuck have learned it the hard way "NEVER fuck without a condom" and bring it your self (in case she has one, but poked a hole in it or some crazy shit), you can't trust a woman, she could have diseases, she could get pregnant, her bodyfluids could react like acid with your dick!... you never know, don't trust cunts!

>what if she is the fucking best girl of your life who you ever met but you just don't know it yet?

This is the kind of shit they also say to the brides in forced marriages.

>NEVER fuck without a condom
This. I put one on whenever I leave the house just in case

The pill is not 100% effective