Is this girl fat? And if so, what makes her look fat?

Is this girl fat? And if so, what makes her look fat?

No, great body. Disgusting haircut, though. Wtf is that?

not particularly fat from specific places but she looks like dough tho

its the hair, dyke haircut makes you look like 40% extra fat.

She's a skinnyfat.

Not fat, just a bit flacid
She could do a bit work in her arms and abs

Skinhead girl! Anymore?

I'd be more worried about that fucked up haircut than her body tbh.

the fat ?

She's not fat

chubby-fat
stil totally acceptable

what is not acceptable is that haircut, that is sad because she might be 7 with normal hair

She's not fat but holy shit is that haircut retarded

you blind fag?

She's not fat but not very athletic either. So when she sits down, she looks little fat but that's ok. Would have sex with that body type.

I know this girl irl her names Alex

Not fat at all.... even by the BMI (that was designed 200 years ago when most people were starving). Anyone who says she is fat is trolling....

But as someone said earlier, the real unforgivable thing is that fucking haircut. Butch dyke haircuts seem to be all the rage now with alternative type women (goths, emos, scene chicks, etc).

The other women tell them it looks cute, nearly all guys hate those butch dyke cuts. Honestly, once a bitch has cut her hair like a guy I don't even see them as female anymore. You can take the hottest women in the world, give them a buzzcut and they'll go from being a 9 or 10 to a 2...

Go watch the movie Green room it's great!!

Here's a little shot from the movie

she isnt fat but she is hella ugly. i would still fuck her pussy hard tho, but i would fuck anything with a hole so yeah

so, you're in favour of trans people?

Shes clearly a healthy weight, could tone up a bit for optimum aesthetics though

Oh my fucking god, just stop posting this shit, is not like you're going to bang any of the girls you've been posting I hope you fucking die

>Is this girl fat?
No.

>And if so,
Answering anyway for the record.

>what makes her look fat?
Fat makes any woman look fat.