My face is so fucking asymmetrical and lopsided and disgusting

my face is so fucking asymmetrical and lopsided and disgusting.

i will never even be "ugly" i will always be "disgusting" at best. i'm 0/10, most i'll ever be is 2, even if everything else was perfect

it's so fucking obvious i'm too ugly to have a gf

i really don't see the fucking point in living anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nyrrCpFXi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hit the gym, lose weight, start looking better, get better confidence.

/thread

Go to the gym. Don't sulk. Work hard. Be the man you want to be.

Go cry somewhere else, where do you think you are? A fucking christian camp?

I agree with you, there is no point to your life, not only are you ugly af but you're a winny little bitch. Off yourself and stop bothering us

Thank you. All these fucking white knights in here
> Go to the gym
Ffs

nek

youtube.com/watch?v=3nyrrCpFXi8
helped me tho, just have patience.

Visit the gym, get /fit/, get a better haircut etc.

We believe in you.

What a stupid fucking reason to off yourself. Go find shit you like doing and do it. Chicks or not, you'll have the shit you like doing.

Get off of Sup Forums friendo. These faggots are all hopeless beta cucks who will insult to make them feel better about the patheticness of their lives. Im sure you're a cool guy, just get some style, a good haircut, and some pricey cologne, then make a POF account with your new look.

Take it from someone who gets pussy, chicks dig a guy with style, ugly or not.

DO like this guy say, become a generic retard.

>beta virgin the post

If only...

If you're the guy in the pic you don't look bad at all to me...
femanon btw, if that means anything

Fucking shave faggot and loose weight, disgusting.

femanon with penis*

Being so new and giving actual advice to a fucking winny retard who's been spamming his ugly face all over this board for weeks.

I don't need to reassure myself about my life by telling failures they are beautiful, if that makes me a beta, I guess I am. Go suck Cathlyn Jenner's cock, he is a beautiful woman too.

If you're depressed, go see a psychiatrist. Really, the internet is the last thing on earth you wanna go to.

there is a correlation between better mental health and exercise, this cunts obviously fucked in the head
I say pop a molly cunt and rave to the grave.

get it cuz hes so fat that hes mentally retarded lel

femanon here, usually just lurk, but saw this, tbh you aren't asymmetrical nor lopsided but you sound like a little bitch, grow some confidence, girls like that, trim the beard, and find something you like doing to get good at and brag about. Bitches love egoistical bragging niggas.

btw femanon no penis

tits or gtfo

MONTHS

Tits or GTFO

Dubs got

grow some stubble, shave your head grade 0, hit the gym, get some self confidence from physical improvement. Get a job or occupation that requires public speaking, get a better social circle than most of the virgins on here. win

Kidnap a woman, make her your slave and you got it

Shave. all you need to do honestly.

Also probably stop crying like a bitch.

>tfw I actually answer a guy phishing for compliments in a serious tone