London is a beautiful cit. Really want to visit one day

London is a beautiful cit. Really want to visit one day.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-568931059/spectator-events-autumn-statement-discussion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>one day
why not just do it?

Maybe because he doesnt have enough money?

Shouldn't be poor then

>tfw last time I was in London was in the late 1990s
>tfw remember spending time with my cousins, going to some big Sega arcade

I can only imagine how different it is now.

you better go right NOW, before it gets any worse.

Fuck off elitist scum.

Who else here is part of /mayfairmasterrace/?

British pound will crash end of march so better wait.

walk past it every day lads

City of London is probably the financial capital of the world - we'll be fine desu

Should be cheap for north american wallets.

Sadiq will secede inshallah

Who here /Camden/
>Mayfair
Shit hole desu

>being unapologetically arab

Dont do this.

I live not far from you, not Camden though :)

Are you richfag? That's the only way I would want to live in London, otherwise it's a nice place to visit.

assassin's creed syndicate felt comfy desu

There are a lot of nice things todo in London that are cheep and or free
Like comfy parks

PLS BE MY QT TWINK BF

inshallah

Post benis

It's cool that a lot of the big museums there are free too. But I don't mind spending in my money in London sometimes, I just prefer to actually live in Canada where I can afford to own a home.

Yeah housing is utter shit
You can do what I did and live in a hostel until you get your own place but I would imagine that would take years for someone over 18

You first :^)

Unless they keep the euro passport, London will lose all the appeal as a financial hub.

Keeping the passport also goes against the whole brexit and I doubt Germany or France would pass having every bank in London moving their shit to Frankfurt or Paris.

Man, last time I visited London was more than ten years ago, barely remember anything. I do remember one thing however, in the middle of one street I thing going to Picadilly Circus, a gang of africans literally hit an old man in the head without apparent reason, and then ran away laughing. This was my image of London since then. I enjoyed more Bath and meme places like that tbqh.

Have a cheeky listen to this love it should explain why we will always prevail against the nasty Germans plots :)
m.soundcloud.com/user-568931059/spectator-events-autumn-statement-discussion

Where is this? I go to London often but have never seen that

Hate to break it to you but passporting rights aren't an issue at all. Passporting largely concerns consumer banking, not bank-to-bank activities as is the overwhelming majority of the City's actions.

London was a financial hub before EU passporting. The US is also the largest market for UK finance, yet the UK does not have passporting rights.

Sekret :^)

pls

Mmmmm okay hun only because you said please xxx
It's Golders Gate park

Hahahahhahahahaha
London should only be visited (alternately Paris) so you know how much worse capital cities can be compared to the rest of Europe

Hello Londoner here