What do you need for get a 8/10 or 9/10 girl ?

what do you need for get a 8/10 or 9/10 girl ?

be tall?
be intelligent?
have money?
talk good?
dress good?

anything listed before?

what do you need? im tired of random normal girl, i want to date or marry a elegant pretty woman, intelling etc

how?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VWL9d
bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=eCJd0Wr9sm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SPOILER: If you're the type of socially-stunted autistic sperg who uses a "rate" system to describe girls, you're not ready for girls.

>HOW DO I MAKE HER LIEK ME?

Great starting point, son.

i have a gf since 5 years ago but im tired of her and her bullshit i want to leave her, she is a 4/10 but i always dreamed with have a pretty gf or wife 10/10 elegant, educated, intelligent, but how can i get a girl like this ? im pubs or in the street they look impossible

im a normal guy, not tall or short, im a 6-7/10

nothing in particular, just i want to know your tips since i always dreamed with get a stuneed woman, and what do you need for it since i see sometimes random people who do it and they look normal as fuck, uglies, no money, short etc,

i think is the actitude ?

status trumps money
think leo dicaprio and adam levine

money and living in la or nyc
search adam hock he is 50 with 27yo model wife

creative industries fashion dj etc
jeff magid and emily ratajkowski

so it is the status ? and have many friend or what?

if I lower my standards it is amazing how many 8/10 and 9/10 there are out there

hot women want to be famous and only have their 20s to find fame, so when they hit la/nyc they tend to seek out guys who can make things happen or take care of them in style.

It's not a video game. Just because have or do a, b and c it doesn't mean you will aquire x, y or z. Grow the fuck up and then you'll get to fuck bitches.

what ?

Try to go to USC/UCLA or NYU/Columbia for college or grad school, then land in job at a TV/movie studio. Pic- Sara Sampaio dating Uker Oliver Ripley; Oxford educated ans worth 300million USD.

a rare double triple dubs speaks

Lots of money, but for the full package you need status as well

make some money
it's your only chance

If you're not tall, you have to be literally the goddamn best looking dude ever to be a 7. You have to be in tip top shape have a perfect face. If you describe yourself as "normal" and "not tall", you're looking at 4-5 neighbourhood.

im not tall, either im not soo handsome, im normal

Dat get

yeah steve isnt exactly the best looking dude but that model is kinda banging

you need to be clean, not self-centered, confident, and learn how to read body-language and speech subtleties. Act as if you already are taken, and chicks will find you attractive. Act as if you're desperate, and you'll be lonely.

>for get a
>for get a
>for get a
>for get a
>for get a
Learn english first.

They still call it pop-pop.

Stop caring about women and focus on yourself. Believe me, they don't care about you.

looks have very little to do with it. look around, you'll see 9 and 10 women with ugly short guys. study how they treat their women, and you'll have a clue as to how to start becoming a master.

>study how they treat their women
or, more accurately
>find out where they work

Wow dude, you're useless aren't you

well one way is to be filthy rich since people , women and men, are attracted to it.
but considering you are just on eof us the most important thing is to be confident. you can have all the looks you want, if you are shy and just cant hold a conversation you wont get very far. women dig that shit

Nah nigga hes right stop being cucked

Prove me wrong though. Women themselves are useless outside of sex; it's all they have to offer. Once you as a man get tired of that and aren't controlled by "The Golden Vagina" anymore, women lose their power over you.

op I've got you covered...
1.learn a foreign language
2.go to that country and get good at your L2
3.for practice, pick up girls using L2...
like a virtuous cycle your L2 and female acquisition both continually improve... after a few years you'll be doing 2-3 points better than you'd be able to in your home country.
(I did this for Japanese and Chinese)

>L2
Fucking Linguistics majors, man...

That's not even a thing get off of Sup Forums

I am 193cm
I don't know if I am smart. People tell me I am but I do notice a lot of smarter people than me too. I do read and know a lot about a lot of things.
I run a profitable company with about 30 employees in a small country of 5 million people. I have about net 350k in assets not counting in the company which could be worth around 200-300k itself. I am in the top 10% in my country.
Talking is something I could really work on. I have been thinking of going to a speech therapist
I dress quite well because I work in fashion.

I do get a lot of gurls interested in me but mostly it's 7/10 and down. Rarely 8's and I've probably once or twice had sex with something I'd consider a 9.

So no I don't know what to say. I guess being funnier could help?

OP here is Miss Puerto Rico 2010 Mariana Vicente. She acted in some movies when she lived in Mississippi, now she lives in LA with LA Dodger Kike Hernandez. But when she was in MS, she fucked plenty of the local Redneck dudes. Right place right time.

This is the guy she was fucking, and she fucked plenty of other Hicks.
imgur.com/a/VWL9d

Pardon me kind sir, but I respectfully request more of thine saved images of the radiant beauty represented in your original image so splendidly. You see dear fellow, the fappage must commence as soon as thusly possible, therefore the muse shown in your image must be seen nude for one's viewing pleasure. Your immediate patronage is greatly appreciated and shall be rewarded handsomely. Good day sir.

Money.

The super rare double-single-single-single-single-singles of truth!

yeah that could be the true, right place, right time and some alineation of planets

Move to NYC - Manhattan and Williamsburg have all the hot model girls of all levels. They are just walking around. This girl is Costa Rican model Jessica Perez, my friend fucked her on a one night stand while on vacation in NYC, she lives in Williamsburg and loves the cock.

maybe being funny+intelling+handsome+misterious+idk

I always hit on girls that are way "out of my league " and get them 7/10 because no one else had the balls to hit on them in the first place. Not that I'm not good looking but my wife is on a whole other level.

This girl looks like a perfect beautiful goddess. How is it possible for women to look this beautiful?

Only if they are white that is how.

yo fag, who's she?

Not be a faggot like OP

According to them you need:

be intelligent
talk good
dress good

What you really need:

be tall
have money

Retarded virgin advice. It's 100% confidence. My buddy looks like the Gerber baby, has a tiny dick and has always banged dimes. That same confidence eventually made him wealthy but we both grew up on the poor side of middle class and he was always banging dimes

>talk good?

You're already fucking doomed to fail

Also, personality > everything else.
Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know shit.

This is actually true. I see crazy hot girls with norma lor even sub normal guys in the city all the time.

These guys have the following:

>confidence
>money
>a steady job
>probably a big dick
>height

Even if they don't have all of the above they likely have at least two of the above.

Interesting you mention her because I seen her posted a few times in cuck threads and some guy claimed that she fucks a lot of black dudes. I verified it myself and she does. Your friend should check himself for aids if he hasn't.

any combination of positive traits.

I knew a 5'5 manlet in college but he was ripped, hung out with the football crowd because he was a bench player for 1 year, super confident douche bag etc. Rumors that he had like a 4 inch dick floating as well around.

anddddddddd he still had a legit 10/10 blonde girlfriend.

a dime in what city
a manhattan 10 or a Littlerock 10

No surprise - this guy plays Jimmy Olsen on Supergirl and slays the white pussy. Hot white girls in LA/NYC love black cock. That Jessica girl is a white Latina which is a rare breed.

Also check em

Confidence will go a long way, but if you want a woman like that you'll either need to be her equal in those departments or have a lot of money. Ultimately compatibility should be your priority. Beauty fades. You want a good partner. Despite what all the misogyny here would suggest, there are plenty of great women out there.

Yes, but abc raises the propability of xyc.

She is basically white anyways. White latina simply means she was born in spanish speaking country and speaks the language. You can take a swedish couple, move them to venezuela and their child would technically be hispanic.

White girls really do seem to love black cock as you said. That girl you posted is a cutie and I seen her brought up before as well.

game.

We both grew up on long Island NY. I live in NYC now and he has a huge beautiful lake house in NC.
Unrelated but if it wasn't for work I'd move to NC in a heartbeat

Language skills

Give up my requirement that my ol lady is smart, funny, has her own place and money, and wants to take care of and need i have kinda like a sugar-momma, but instead of me filling her needs she fills any of mine anytime. I've got a 7/10 doing that now for the past 3 years and there ain't nothing finer.

Knowing how messed up the world is these days, this girl has probably fucked a black man or a few at some point in her life.

this. This so much

Its either 0 or 1. You would or you wouldnt. leave it at that

>Work at a dead end job ( above avarge pay though)
>drink alot
>lazy cunt
All the good look things count from the pic
Plenty of 8 intrested and banged. More 5 and 6 then I can handle.

DJ types pull pussy like Steve Aoki. Here is a Turk who was fucking Swedish honey Anna Nystom.

How often does she let you out of chastity, you fucking cucked faggot?

>talk good

>be confident
or
>have low standards

thats really not that messed up. At least she is using that pussy. If she was celebat or something, that would be fucked up

It is fucked up because only white men should be tapping that. Too man white sluts these days doing a cock carousel before they finally have a kid. Once they fuck a nigger they are forever ruined.

>useless

yet you spend all your time chasing pussy.

Somebody has watched to many movies.

This sexy swedish girl would look hot as fuck getting gang fucked by niggers.

*too

>get off mah lawn ya niggers!
>if anyone's gonna have sex with my sister, it's gonna be me!

Had a 8 gf once. No money and fat. Walked around knowing that everyone thinks I have big dick. I don't. The looks we got though. She was embarresed to walk around with me for months.

It's called life experiences you fucking loser lol

As a girl who is frequently given an 8 rating, I would say honestly, it helps if you keep yourself slightly aloof and mysterious, act like there's some depth there (even though your syntax indicates that there clearly isn't) and just gently degrade/ignore/talk down to a girl. Trust me it's what we want. Reminds us of daddy.

>being okay with another race having sex with your races women

This makes you a cuck. You shouldn't be happy about women being such massive sluts. If there was at least a fair trade off (as in black men get white girls and we get hot black girls) then it would not be as bad even if still bad overall. Black girls are disgusting though and even niggers do not want them. Which is why everyone wants white women. Because they are the best women.

Get the fuck off this board SJW.

m8

Dating a nine or a ten is a nightmare. They are extremely self absorbed and vain and because you arent anywhere near a nine or ten you will always feel insecure and honestly ur insecurity will be justified because she will eventually realize she is above you and leave.
Also going out with a nine or ten is horrible, every guy stares and alot of the time guys will try and hit on her when u go to the bar or the bathroom.
Trust me its not all its cracked up to be, settle for a 7/8 that u really get along with.

>this makes you a cuck

this makes you a retard. wew lad you can't even use buzzwords right

Why are you even defending niggers with white women? What is wrong with you seriously?

>Being tall is only something that might help.
>Intelligence might help.
>Money is basically a guarantee, you can lack all other qualities and this will be enough.
>Talking good might help.
>Dressing good might help.

So what have we learned? Well, chances are, the more of the qualities above you possess the better chance you have, but money is the only guarantee.

sexy
bit.
ly/29hweTe

Black DJ with Dutch model wife.

I'm not defending anything. I'm attacking your stupidity.

Which means you are defending it stupid. If you weren't then you wouldn't have "attacked my stupidity" in the first place.

> im bald
> 5'6
> fat
> paranoic
> no work in years
>no money
> no studies
> bad humor
> agresive
> shy
> insecure
how fucked i am?

>like I am going to click that shit

Settle on someone you get along with, preferably someone as equally as flawed as you but not an exact replica either, that way you two can merge and expand. Good luck.

i can change from being a 2/10 to a 7/10 if i:

> use a wig
> fit in gym every winter
> find a job and make money
> study something
>try being funny
> get self confidence

?

> use a wig
Never user. Just don't. Own your baldness.

You need to workout all seasons.

im using a wig since 2 years ago and im very happy cause of this and have more self confidence and get laid more, im like this please saw this video a few secs for have an idea

youtube.com/watch?v=eCJd0Wr9sm4

min 6:00

>be tall?
5'9
>be intelligent?
IQ 132
>have money?
>talk good?
Probably autistic
>dress good?
Nah, I'm a fat ugly slob

KV 26

You're fooling yourself. Don't use a wig user.
Fucking owm your baldness.

>Kek
But seriously this right here