Fucked a fat bitch last night, it was hot. AMA

Fucked a fat bitch last night, it was hot. AMA

Why are you such a liberal cuckold faggot

Why cant you fuck anything else than a whale?

She was freaky as fuck, that's why. A complete horndog.

Pics?

I didn't take any photos last night, but she has sent me nudes before. Also a few videos but I'm on iPhone and can't convert to webm

Details

She said I was her first, don't know how true it is, and I don't really care, all I know is that she was tight as fuck. Ate her own cum too. 10/10 would eat out and fuck again

How was she freaky though?
More pics

This one was of the nudes she sent to me, it's a bad one but still, after this I only have the videoes. She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Fucked a clown last night.

She pooped on my cake.

It was funny.

Use protection?

did you put it in her ass
show her face

Scroll up, already posted. I came on her ass

Use protection?

Nah

Is she freaky because she has no self-esteem being fat? Or because she was molested as a kid? Is she on birth control?

Maybe the fat thing. And yeah, birth control.

Thanks to Tumblr, fat chicks are almost more picky than hot chicks.
How do I find a fat chick to fuck?

and the ugly people losers is gay or the ugly guys losers is gay to me and i dont like the ugly guys losers cause smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and fucken gay and fucken smell like dog shit like beyonce and is fucken ugly and fucken acting like they know me but is some ugly ass reject that bother me cause force the ugly people losers to bother me and the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly guys losers is ugly and get rejected by the popular people but try to better then everybody but is ugly as shit n is lame

Next time nut in her father cuch and make her suck it off....does she have daddy issues?

Ugly loser pasta

Not to my knowledge

Just go out and talk to talk to fat chicks, beta. I call it "whaling"

I'm not joking. Every fat chick has a bf.

So no anal, no atm, no facial or swallowing...

Had a hot chubby gf, she got real fat then cheated on me, has had like 6 boyfriend's since. Fatties seem to be all the rage atm