Is this girl fat? And if so, what makes her look fat?

Is this girl fat? And if so, what makes her look fat?

the fat makes her look fat.

Her shorts are too small. They make her look even fatter.

tho

I'd fuck the shit out of her 8/10

Yes she is fat and it is calories in vs calories out that makes her look it

She's fat bordering on obese which is normal by current standards.

That's disgusting.

I'd fuck her brains out, not shit.

American standards*

yes, because my dick in her vagoo

she probably wouldn't look that bad if she actually wore shorts that fit her, moreover knew how to dress herself.

>What makes her fat
Hmmm, could be that fat fucking jelly belly the droops out over her waistline.

OP stop making the same fucking thread with the same fucking girl

Yes the cunt is fat and everyone knows it

Fuck off and kill yourself

the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and lie bout being better then the popular people but the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and get rejected by the popular people and doesnt like the popular people cause the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and think is better then everyody but is lame and ugly

Wrong. Most of the modern world has an upward trend in obesity. While America has a larger obese population overall, per capita they are not much higher than the rest of us.

would wife/10 but yeah she has a jelly roll

the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and lie bout being better then the popular people but the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and get rejected by the popular people and doesnt like the popular people cause the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and think is better then everyody but is lame and ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and there fucken ugly and try to be better then the popular people but is ugly as shit and try to act adult but is ugly as shit and think is better then everybody but look ugly as shit plus smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody and the popular people but smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly as shit and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce like the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit cause is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody and the popular people but is ugly as shit and is selfish

Because I'm sure you're completely fit, with single digit body fat %

>virgin detected

>And if so, what makes her look fat?
You see that fat oozing over the top of her shorts? It might be that.
It could also be the ballooning of her untoned arms.

You are either twelve, or a shitskin with poor English skills.

I forgot, we're all ripped Chads here on Sup Forums

Single digit bf% actually isn't healthy you fucking skelly. Try browsing /fit/ some time and read the fucking sticky.

You know what I was getting at, Chad

wees chads naoz

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

What are you, stupid?

Sounds good, Ricky

Sure are a lot of fag who have never had pussy in their lives here

Yes.
Her fat.