The last 3 numbers of your post tell you which SCP you will get

If the 4th to last number of your post is 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 check this list:
scp-wiki.net/scp-series

If the 4th to last number of your post is 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 then check this list:
scp-wiki.net/scp-series-2

i.e. post 2123 would go to the first list and look for scp 123

Tell us what SCP you got and how fucked you are, pictures welcome if available

For new people:

It's a made up foundation that is specialized in "saving" humanity by containing supernatural/dangerous objects/creatures. For example SCP-173 breaks your neck if no one is looking at it. Blinking = death if you lose sight of it. It got a huge fanbase with a couple of games which are actually really good. An SCP is one of those objects/creatures. You can read up on it on their website, it's pretty fun to read up on some SCPs.

scp-wiki.net/about-the-scp-foundation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvvD9PQMT2o
scp-wiki.net/scp-1721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

roll

How fucked am I?

Roll for original series (read most of them)

Rolling for Lord Blackwood

Rolllannnn

rallinz

rollf

Roolllllllllllllllllll

I'm not worried

Roll

roll

rolling

roll

I like a good roll thread

Yey

Krill

Heil Hitler. Roll

rollerino

Rerolling cause that last one was dildos

fuck i love SCP containment zone

rolloooo

jews

scp rooll

ohhhhhh intresting
i would grab my favourite light novels/manga for this scp

roll

Roll

I don't like scary creepy potatoes

93 get

too easy reroll

plz not 173 or 096

youtube.com/watch?v=OvvD9PQMT2o
with him?

Roll

rawlingo

rollerino

rell

Nice thread

Im fallen angel bait

har

Roll

Rollin

niggar

Roll

Wow, I just got some horses, ok. Well, I should be if I don't bother them. Looks like a got pretty lucky.

roll

rolly

its a class Keter

SCP-058 resembles a bovine heart, with four (4) arthropod-like legs used primarily for movement, and four (4) tentacles of adjustable length, covered with razor sharp spines. It has a single sharp 'stinger' on its rear, where the hole for the superior vena cava would be in a typical organ. SCP-058's tentacles can be "whipped" to a distance of 3.2 m (10.5 ft) at speeds in excess of 320 km/h (200 mph). SCP-058 is extremely hostile and will use every opportunity afforded to it to inflict damage on its surroundings. SCP-058 has been shown to be highly resilient to trauma, and should be approached with caution even when apparently incapacitated.

SCP-058 is highly mobile and capable of rapid movement on both horizontal and vertical surfaces. It has been recorded reaching a speed of approximately 90 km/h (55 mph) in short bursts, covering distances up to 200 m (656 ft), and has the ability to accelerate from 0 to 90 km/h (55 mph) in less than two (2) seconds. It has been shown to use its tentacles for increased leverage and stability, as well as utilizing them to pull itself to other surfaces at high speeds.

SCP-058 'speaks' in a human voice, though no method of producing sound has been observed in its physiology. It speaks with vocal tone and accent of an elderly British male with a slight lisp and deep voice. SCP-058 talks constantly, regardless of conditions: even when attacking, SCP-058's voice and pace of speech are unchanged. The speech of SCP-058 lacks any detectable correlation to events, persons, or exterior locations involved with SCP-058

tbh it sounds terrifying

roll, look at me, it's pretty ok!

Rolls Royce

Boolin

Re-rolling

Roll

roll fam

roll

roll

oh god. Plz not 256

Hmm

T-roll

roll

Help

Eyyyy

rollllllll

Rollin' for tooth fairy

rip in peperoni

Dingo

bring it

Roll

rollo

rollerino

rollin

roll

Lets see

roll my home dog

A fucking chair. I got a chair. Spooked.

>scp-wiki.net/scp-1721

Ez bruv

r-r-rolling

Rollin for giant blob of lube

so i have to hang out with autistic guys i guess my scp is Sup Forums

roll

Oh shit, here goes nothing.

Roll

Rolling for anything

Roll for the kwy

kill me idgaf

roll

che-CHECKM also i got the tickle monster, appently if i touch it i will have a orgasam

Roll

rolling.

creepy rolls

Hah SCP-1985, I think I'm fine, one of the safest SCP's

Rolli

I think i win

fuking nigr

roleroo

lets roll

roll me daddy

Rolleo

Roll

Well, I guess I'd be surrounded by some unusually smart monkeys with giant noses, and no eyes or mouth. It would be weird, that's for sure, but I think I'd be fine.

Pic related, fear the proboscis.

How fucked I am?