Is Trump going to become president?

Is Trump going to become president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
newobserveronline.com/clinton-destroy-syria-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No (Yes)

It's unlikely, but Americans like the illusion of power, and they're generally pretty fucking uneducated.

i mean. could it REALLY be worse than the alternative?

since the begining of this yeari told everyone i encountered to at least vote for mickey mouse and not give any votes to the current candidates. theyre all going to suck. everyone is SO SURE OF THEMSELVES and w/e crooked policies were being spat out. now look at this mess. tsk tsk.

lets keep women out of presidency for 4 more years please

Yes

ok very unlikely but possible, the funny thing if this happen is when he don't do anything promised his supporters will complaining like a bunch of bitches -the same if crooked hillary wins-

Only if we're very lucky.

Hell no!

confirmed retardates

no.

yes, bernie might have stood a chance against him but too many people hate hillary, even democrats

God damn it user... I fucking hope so, for the sake our Rights lasting a little bit longer

If dubs then chance is high

Quads

Kek

I'm guessing you weren't around when Bush was president.
remember kid, no one can whine like a liberal.

once? you sure about that kid?

coming from a retard it might be true.

Vote for Hillary and blame Trump for everything bad she does.

yes. because no one knows there are other parts than the Dems and Reps

retards will vote for trump. smart people will vote for neither.

First he has to win the nomination

yes i would rather take my vehicle to a 5 star mechanic over 3 star Hillarys mechanic shop for the same price

ur stupid some bitch. hope you burn in hell you liberal scum

a Trump presidency is a mathematical certainty.

Hello. I am from the Future.

Trump doesn't win.

Oh shit. I guess #imwithher now.

doubtful. every day he shoots himself in the foot. i don't think he's capable of stopping

none of his vp picks inspire confidence. it's all nonsense candidates.

vegas gives him a 20% and i;m inclined to believe them where this stuff is concerned.

>Is Trump going to become president?

No. The GOP is going to Jew him out of it.

people still love him every time he does it though.

it's like Bush Jr. all over again but times 911

that's just not true. his won't lose his base but he needs to bring in more people if he wants to even have a chance of winning in novermber. he isn't.

we can only hope, but highly unlikely.

they already threw all their likely candidates out there. the only thing that might change the vote is if there's a cameo from Palin, and that's who he decides to run with as VP

this weekend we will see if the GOP has balls enough to get rid of trump or not. i doubt they do.

chuckled

if he picks palin, which he still might who knows, he's doomed.

yeah. he's scrambling to bring in the new voters, but the only people stupid enough to follow him are already doing that.

>Trump slipping in the polls
>people love him

pick one

No. Repeat: Trump does not win, gay man.
Anyone who still says he will is trawling.

the 20% of republicans that have voted for him won't change. most of them feel like their life is so bad, it can't get worse.

he needs more than 20% though to win

I think that the Republican Party will suffer a massive defeat. On the other hand, IF he does win there will be large scale riots

Tyranny of king trump.

Considering he wants to have mine pence (IN governor) as his VP, I doubt he will. Noone in Indiana lines him, and I'm sure they can convince other conservative states to be against him.

question if snowden came back on a flight tomorrow and said he leaked all those documents by accident and he was just negligent you would still want him in jail for treason right ?

Look at the history of unlikable candidates vs someone with charisma.

Hil has no shot.

LWNJs need not reply.You hated Romney who is one of the nicest people you ever want to meet.

Except all the evidence shows that Snowden deliberately set out to leak those documents deliberately, so not sure where you're going with this.

>Hillary
>endorsed by thousands of public and private individuals and organizations
>has no shot

k

i really hope he wins, i am so afraid of whats going to happen if hitlery becomes the next president

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

you're afraid of a sane 4-8 years where the Republicans act like right-wing faggots obstructing everything?

Best case.
Trump names Pence VP
BLM finally does something useful.
Pence rides the wave into the whitehouse.
He gets to nominate 4 SC nominees the first term 1 in his second.
This will insure the Rights control of the SC for 15 20 years.

i am afraid of all the warmongering shillery will do

She will have trouble wrangling all of Bernies supporters.
She will have trouble overcoming her negatives with independents.

She sure is in a strong position isn't she?

At least she is likable that should help.

Based on what?

Hillary said she didn't do anything wrong with the server yet the FBI proved she did how is her saying she did nothing wrong on the server different that snowden saying he did nothing pro-tip negligence or saying you did nothing wrong and being proven otherwise doesn't excuse blame yet you would lock up snowden but not her.

based on syria for example

newobserveronline.com/clinton-destroy-syria-israel/

Actually I'm pleased as fuck that Sanders got some concessions won in the DNC Platform. I can't be the only one good about this.

>negatives with independents

There's really only one negative we should be focusing on. Pic related.

>the Rights control of the SC for 15 20 years.
like that's a fucking good thing

There is absolutely no comparison between Snowden and Clinton.

Sorry you feel the need to keep polishing that turd.

>newobserveronline.
I'd be worried that you get your information from a right-wing blog, honestly

If this post ends in 53 then yes

And no one lies like a conservative.

i just took the first google search result. cba looking for the exact email on wikileaks

The cunt is just going to get us in more wars, so I'll take Trump.

Hillary will take them away, just like Obama did! Oh wait.

Bernie > Clinton

Trump > Clinton

Bernie was the democrats last chance this election.

Trump is now the Brexit of America, the fake polls, the threats, then the surprise.

I know but Syria is a totally complicated situation where the US is divided as to having Assad step down versus keeping him in there to contain ISIS.

It isn't "warmongering" there's already an operation going on there.

You'd give some unstable retard like Trump the codes to the Nuclear Football?

k

nah, he's just a muppet playing an elaborate game to see how much he can troll the WWE fans of this country

>Trump > Clinton
stupid faggot

im sure of it no comparison Hillary said she did nothing wrong proven guilty snowden said he did nothing wrong proved guilty oh yeah no comparison

The thing Hils negatives are higher than Trumpies.
I think they are both shitty candidates but Trumpster is the lesser of two evils.

Compared to a screeching warmongering harpy?
I'd much rather hand them to Trump if it was up to me.

Honestly the right keeping control of the SC is the only reason I will vote for Trump.

Tell me more about how eurofags are more educated than Americans

+ China and Russia wont be happy with a Hillery Presidency

I can't tell if you're trolling or not but props if you are.

Yes Snowden ,as misguided as they were,did it on principle.

Hilary has none.

>still polishing this turd

k

The thing is they aren't

Trump is a dipshit with no governmental experience who believes tax cuts are going to work
Trump is a racist dipshit
Trump is openly pro-billionaire

His realities are far worse than any of your paranoid conspiracy theories about Clinton

Good thing it isn't

summer fag go back to school learn something called compare and contrast you might need it

Again, why you would want our country to devolve 50-75 years is kind of cringeworthy

you mean YOU wouldn't be happy with a Clinton Presidency

they aren't conspiracies if they are true. Bitch should be in prison. Trump is at least genuine. I would rather have a shitty president than one who abuses this democracy.

Right, because pointing out what a hivemind dipshit you are is so totally trolling

Good thing your vote matters exactly as much as mine. :^)
Mine even might matter more 'cause you shilling fucks won't go out and vote when the time comes.

Stop talking about Snowden faggot. I handed you your fucking ass with your cringeworthy comparisons.

how is he racist, give an example pls, unless you just say whatever the rest of your liberal herd says and cant think for yourself?

Trump backers already started a SuperPac for Gary Johnson to try to peel off Bernie supporters from Hil.

LWNJs are more feeling animals than thinking ones and could be convinced that Johnson is a valid choice as a protest.
All you need is to bleed off 3 to 5% in a battleground state to win.

>Trump is at least genuine

so you're OK with some retarded hatemongering faggot with no clue about government ruling your country?

>:^)
faggot

>durr Trump isn't racist
>durr hurr hurr i got b& at /poll/
>durr hurr hurr show me durr huirr

I am just going on polling not belly feels.
It is way to early for polls to matter but Trump is in a better position atm than Hil.

want some salt for all that pepper ?

vegas has him at 20% chance of winning. they know their shit.

thank you for proofing my point, libtard

Five star post user, truly #MentallyHill. :^)

If you want to see what Dem control will do take a peek at Detroit.
I am hoping to avoid that.

Also I care about the First and Second amendments so keeping control of the SC is useful in keeping them.