I come to you for some advice Sup Forums

I come to you for some advice Sup Forums.

I've been seeing alot of these pokemon GO fags popping up everywhere, and i wanted to get your input on something.

I want to buy a GPS and mobile jammer because , the way the PokemonGO works is that if you dont have a gps signal
then you cant play the game.

My idea is getting the jammer and going to pokestops from the game, or where i see some random dude parked trying to catch a
pokemon, i turn the device on and disrupt his process of catching pokemon. I could be like the Team Rocket of Pokemon GO ,
foiling everyones plans on catching pokemon.

I could sit back and watch the frustration of peoples faces when their game just stops working and they try to reconnect.

What do my Sup Forumsros think?

And then drive off and blast the team rocket
introduction on my cars speakers

Bump
This s OP
and would this work in theory , or is there alot
more that goes into this.

I think you're a miserable basement dweller that hates that gaming is becoming more active. You're probably fatter than my Snort ax bitch

I actually dont mind the advancement in technology
i want a kek ,and take advantage of this whole craze about the game
would this work in theory?

You are right though, i do live in a swamp pretty much , i have no job and no source of income, my whole family died
years ago. I do have a pet though who follow me around alot, and i met this one chick with red hair who loves pina caladas.
Some would say she's ugly as an orgre , but i see whats really beneath her, we both live like ogres. Some jerk was trying
to win her heart by trying to take her away from me one day and he almost married her before i objected , but luckily i do
have some friends , and they helped stop the wedding, and now we live the rest of our days in my swamp of living.

>I'm trying to catch a pokemon
>suddenly game stops, no signal
>eh, whatever, start my car and drive to different spot

Yea op. Good plan

what if follow them

and i think that would be hilarious to make peoples game stop
and watching them take off, i could be parked next to a pokestop and turn
the device on and off watching people take off and leave.

Dont get caught

maybe not even following them, but just the fact that i could
be having the power on making them turn off their car, and then start it up again
just to leave , would be hilarious.

Literally people will just drive away, or if they constantly return to the same issue, they may piece it together and just beat your ass. Go nuts though, GL and GG with your IRL 1337 trollz bruh.

Sounds like you have no life and don't know how to have fun. so you have to go somewhere crazy like purposely causing someone else displeasure. Go jump off a bridge

M8 you kinda lost your mind. There are millions of people who play this game. You turn on your "device" and slightly inconvenience a few people, they won't think twice about it. The game is buggy as fuck. No one will get upset about it. But, more power to you baby

and nobody say how the ugly people losers is a fucken freak like how the ugly people losers has to hurt people by squeezing them to death so they die or have a better chance of dying cause the ugly people losers want to be better then the popular people but the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks so has to hurt people or popular people the ugly way

nigga what?
I don't even think an aboriginal would understand
that post user

Also, jamming is highly illegal in the US.

I know that
but is buying one online and being shipped to you
illegal?

Nope

Prob not, but using it is. And buying anything online leaves a paper trail for the cops to follow. If you dont mind huge fines and prison time for a kek, go ahead. But by the time you save up the money and purchase it and have it shipped, the fad will have died down.

you definetley swayed my vote user, I was thinking about the paper trail
but then it could turn into
>i buy device
>feds monitor and run site
>feds start monitoring me through search engines and what i do on my daily basis
>if they install something on the device, the feds could come looking for me if i activate the device

It's time!

Yeah man cause doing all this doesn't make YOU the turbo loser.
Jesus, you're stupid