So Sup Forums I currently have this piece of shit and am getting a new phone next month, which one should I get?

So Sup Forums I currently have this piece of shit and am getting a new phone next month, which one should I get?

iPhone 6s

pokemon go

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Get a nokia. Windows 10 mobile is the shit! Literally shit. Like the phone is amazing, but don't expect to have ANY apps. And say goodbye to your Pokemon Go

Nexus 6p is the only correct answer

I upgraded from a Note 4 to the LG v10 and fucking love it

Agreed mate

Does it age well? thing I hate about samsungs is after one year they slow down to the speed of continental drift

Either the Nexus 6P or the OnePlus 3 are the way to go. Also, the LG G5 and LG V10 are good too.

Actually this is why I had to give up the note 4. Apparently it's become a known issue that the first gen fast charging is killing the hardware. Would reboot at random and boot loop. But the LG is great so far. Had it since release.

This. Can't get better for less than $500 in civilised society

I went from your old phone to galaxy 6s. They go for good prices now and does everything I need. Other android options are fine if you're more of a phone geek ofc

Mine is awesome, and I get updates every month. Wouldn't bank with anything else.

I would suggest the Asus Zenfone 2. Definitely the best phone you can get for less than 400$ and believe me it's a damn good phone.

go for Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. Fast phone with a 4k screen. The Android system is cleaner than the Samsung system.

Samsung Galaxy S7 ot the S7 Edge

iphone 6s. 128gb. cash.

You should get the oneplus 3, really cheap but god tier specs. Check it out

Yeah, no reason to pay a premium for the 6s, just buy the 6, Although the 6SE is available now to so you get the processor of th 6s in the smaller size of the 5.

The edge is a fucking meme

Asus zenfone 2, as powerful as a Galaxy 6 for less than half the price