My girlfriend is gunna give me head, what are some cool things she can do to make it better?

My girlfriend is gunna give me head, what are some cool things she can do to make it better?

Dump you and get a guy that isn't a virgin

Not a virgin, just open to new ideas

What are you, nine years old?

Deepthroat and swallow oral creampie

pee in her butt

Give you a discount.

Does anyone else find that coming in a girl's mouth hurts?

Lol what the fuck?

tell her to get her tung out before putting you cock into her mouth

So OP is a fag who dreams about sucking cock and is going to fap at the replies?

she must swallow your cum and keep playing while you cum in her mouth

choke and die

>this entire thread

Be real

You are a girl and don't want yup show us your tits... DECIEVER! Weewoo weewoo weewooo

put her smelly feet in your face

...and the thread has hit maximum cringe. We're done here.

>My girlfriend is gunna give me head, what are some cool things she can do to make it better?
Send her my way ... I'll give her some pointers.

When she's as deep as she can go, grab the back of her head and firmly shove her deeper.

Girls can get stuck at the back of the throat and need to be encouraged to go the full depth.

Once they get past the hard bit they will forever love giving head as they can take it fully down.

I need to train her gag reflex better, any thoughts?

when you're about to cum, tell her to bite it really fucking hard, it'll be the best you'll ever have!

>[CRINGE INTENSIFIES]

use her fucking hand cause shell most likely suck at giving head like most grills do

Tell her to lose weight, the fucking pig in knickers.

choke
cry
gag
smear her make up with her tears
actually moaning when giving head makes it feel amazing, the vibrations transfer on the dick making it epic
I also like getting head after they washed her teeth, or chewing a strong mint gum, something with mentol, feels good

I get my wife to eat a chilli just before your sucks me off. The warmth of the spices tingles my bellend and makes me come quicker

>my wife