Be honest: have you ever been mentally or physically abusive to a woman?

Be honest: have you ever been mentally or physically abusive to a woman?

Be honest: have you ever been mentally or physically abusive to a man?

yes

yes

a-are you me?

Absolutely. I give back what I receive

Mentally?
When I worked help desk I abused every idiot equally, regardless of race, creed, or gender.

I had a relationship for nearly a year because she had a car. She wasn't pretty or clever, but madly in love with me. Does this count?

Yes I pound my wife's pussy extra hard
Yes I pound OP extra hard

Fuck yeah i have. Spent 2 years of my life spending costly amounts of money. Knew the girl since i was like 12. Hooked up one night when we were drunk. Started dating after that. Several trips up and down the east coast each trip costing 1k at least. NYC DC Philly Miami etc etc. Spend about 500 dollars on a dinner in Downtown Charleston, SC one night. She gets shitty drunk and starts a huge fight with me. First real fight, we start arguing, blah blah. I tell her she needs to calm down, and she is acting like an ungrateful bitch. She grabs my shirt and rips it yelling YOU DONT MEAN THAT YOU DONT MEAN THAT. This goes on for about 5 minutes until she starts pushing me into the street, she pushes me about 10 times i snap and push her, she backflips into a ditch. We break up. No fucks given, bipolar crazy bitch, but she gave a hell of a BJ.

lol

Not per-se but I have been manipulative. I can't be the only guy on the planet who sees many women as nothing more than a fuck but pretends to be interested in their dumb cunt opinions and shallow personality, even to the extent that I occasionally land in relationships with girls I just want to bang. Maybe I'm fucked but honestly I just think that there are many guys who just won't admit it.

When the first post to your cancer thread shows how much cancer you are

Look at the fucking nasty stains on this bitches shirt. I bet her mom made that poster for her. If you don't know how to brush your teeth you don't know how to make a poster

Ask ur mum bout last night bich

Mentally? All the time to my cunt of a little sister. She can be a real bitch and I can be an asshole.

Checked and rekt OP

Daaaamnnnnnn

Used to blackmail my niece into sucking my dick. Happened just three times, but still...

does being a pathetic neet count as abuse
if you have no way of surviving on your own?

The only thing I've ever done is put my penis in a woman's vagina, which technically is rape, even if she asks for it.

yeah.. I have the weird habit of trying to make girls fall in love with me (which works, don't know why) after which I tease them for years by saying that I'm in love with them too. Am too much of a pussy to actually fuck them (they ask me pretty often) because I have a girlfriend on whom I don't want to cheat. What should I do with this?

where you dishonest?

whore them? srsly kinda sounds like a pimp relationship basis.

Yep

I used to mentally manipulate my ex all the time. Convince her of shit that wasn't true, so when she'd repeat it, people would call her stupid. She'd come home all rattled because she felt like shit, then if teach her something "smart" like how to fix the pipes user the sink. I'm not exactly a genius, but because of all the manipulation, she thought I was.

Fuck yea I have!

Yes and yes. I gave what I got.

I'll be honest. Maybe just a couple of times, with just 2 or 3 girls/women.. And I'm sorry that I haven't been even worse w them that I was! And that I missed the chance, and havn't been, with so much more, when they've totally deserved it! But now I'm with a woman that's just O.K., and doesn't provoke me in any way, who is honest with me, and loves me, etc., and in general we have just great relationship for more than 4 years already. And I think that she's "The One", which's a bit paradoxical as we both don't believe in that shit, but here we are, not cheating each other and not even thinking about other people, and just feeling complete! And I wish you all to have somebody like that - the best one for you, next to you Sup Forums!:)

But yes - I have, and most of the bitches I've been before I met m y current GF just deserved to be abused, and some - even worse... They were lucky even, bc I don't think I could kill a person in cold blood, and I'm not THAT passionate to kill from jealousy, but just abuse!

in my dreams