I'm waiting for this girl to fuck in a hotel , need some advices, because I'm cheating my girl

I'm waiting for this girl to fuck in a hotel , need some advices, because I'm cheating my girl

okay

Don't cheat on your girlfriend. Has she done something to you? Has she hurt you or cheat on you?

If the answer is no, then I think you'd be a moron for cheating. Love only comes around once, though. If she's not right for you, do it, you wont give a fuck anyway. No guilt, no shame.

If you think she is the right one for you don't do it.

God bless, nigger.

thanks for letting us know?

dont, u morally bankrupt piece of fecal matter

Don't use a condom.

Eat her ass after cumming in it.

>go on Sup Forums
>type literally anything
>290 lonely, gullible teenage retards instantly believe you

face pic?

Truly great advice. But also DON'T pull out.

>because I have difficulty finding random pictures of strangers on the internet
>im so lonely
>pls respond

let her shit in your mouth and keep it
run to your girlfriend
spit it on her
>rape

Op here, she is going to wear this

I wouldn't fuck her if she paid me.

Using backpage?

Thanks. Forgot that.

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

I like to know more girls of all kind, I hace a relationship of 8 years , sex on weekends I need more

She fucking ugly. How ugly is your girlfriend?? How ugly are you???

What do her farts smell like?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Is that an actual living Horseshark? Hope, you take good care of it.

Don't be an idiot, leave have sex with your girl instead.

You tried talking to your bitch? Works wonders. Explain you have a high sex drive and weekend sex just doesn't cut it for you.

I get sex once a week from my girl who has little to no sex drive. But I stick with her, because I love her and I'm faithful.

Sex isn't everything in a relationship, buddy.

Well no. It's happening for real

>your bitch

1. Turn location off on your phone. If you have android start deleting your location history
2. Go through messages and phone calls. Clear them.
3. Turn pictures being backed up on iCloud/google photos OFF. and make sure any thing that's on the cloud is deleted
4. Start coming up with a good story why you couldn't pick up your phone while you were doing this

Lastly.
Take pics. Take vids. Share or drop an email to discuss it. And have fun

I love my girl , but in such perv , flirting with 2 more girls ... feel bad to be like this shit

>implying it is true
She's ugly you should kys

I want to film her doing oral or fuck from behind. She told me yesterday that she was pervert too

Have Kik? Email? Anything?

At close look she it's kind of cute, maybe some overweight

am i really the only one that can tell this thing has a dick? christ

>this entire thread

Shes ugly AF tho. If youre gonna cheat atleast do it with someone that you can look back and be like "yeeah, I fucked her". Not this hideous troll

Implying OP is an ugly troll themselves. This is just OPs girl busting him for cheating regardless.

jeez guy thats a whole lot of ugly

Thank you for the compliment.

If you're cheating with that I don't wanna know what kind of tyrannosaurus your gf is.

>because Sup Forums is full of lonely, brokenhearted girls looking for revenge

Rock-solid reasoning, son. That must be it.

If you aint gonna get caught cheating, go for it. Get her pregnant too.

>fat girl in neko undies
I smell something stinky.