I want to get nudes from a friend...

I want to get nudes from a friend. She's a sluttly bi chick who will send nudes to anyone but I was thinking of pretending to be a random chick and "accidentally" sending her nudes. I don't have her kik or anything like that just her phone number.

What app can i use to chat with her and whats the best place I can find some decent sets to set her up with?

Will post wins but I need some help from my Sup Forumstards

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4s4pwy/the_best_webm_collection_post_what_you_have/
dropbox.com/sh/kvx8yajdaqraqvb/AAD2FpgxKWNO5XIAsOdleTiJa?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4s4pwy/the_best_webm_collection_post_what_you_have/

Textmeup

I had a Dropbox link for you but it is 404

Damn, appreciate any help, thanks

Go to double chan. Search shame

Checked

Just make sure you reverse image search first to make sure they're hard to find

That's why I was asking if there was a decent site which had sets that would be hard to reverse image search

That one I mentioned is good. But sometimes dingus's take from there and post to their tumblr, imgur, etc. That obviously makes them visible

More of that ridged belly, please.

Does she ever visit here? And I mean ever?

I don't think so but it's hard to know, nobody knows I visit here

Which site did you mention? I haven't had any luck with what's been posted so far but maybe I'm just an idiot

Thanks user!

If she ever comes here, she WILL recognize these
dropbox.com/sh/kvx8yajdaqraqvb/AAD2FpgxKWNO5XIAsOdleTiJa?dl=0

How long have you been here? That could be why you don't know

>If she ever comes here, she WILL recognize these
Yes anons, don't download that and post ones she would recognize and get him in trouble, please

I've been here since about 05/06? I participated in a couple habbo raids and battle toads so whenever that was. I've dipped in and out since then every couple months or so. But I keep Sup Forums to myself, even my fiance doesn't really know how much I visit

Hmm. And you had no luck with 8 chins?

pleeease staaaahhhhppppp

>pleeease staaaahhhhppppp
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Sweet

You're so naughty for sharing these, Ryan

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oops. Wonder if she'd like your Sup Forums buddys to share what you've shared.

oh damn it. Mercy on my soul

>oh damn it. Mercy on my soul
Don't worry, the faggots around here don't do stuff like that anymore. They're too busy fapping to each other's dicks.

>noooooooooooooooooooooooo
>pleeease staaaahhhhppppp
>oh damn it. Mercy on my soul

Does my answersDo i look like i worry? I live in an other CONTINENT and i don't even know her. The good thing is that i deleted (by mistake) her album and... here it is again.

Op here, thanks for all the help anons, i will try some of this later tonight and post results.

Then. You're welcome?

Id love to do this on someone i know

Anyone specifically or just any random person you know?

That textmeup app looks really promising. It let's you pick a new local phone number

>Does my answersDo i look like i worry? I live in an other CONTINENT and i don't even know her.
Sure thing bud. Play it cool.

Message Sobavik on Kik. She's a pay whore and very good at what she does.

Will post nudes

Dude just ask for nudes stop being a fucking sperg

A specific girl i know
Only have her fb
She changed her number a while ago and i havent talked to her in a bit since she broke up with my bud

nice phish

Then you can't really do this, can you

ricchione, impara l'inglese prima di parlare

Maybe something similar

I can do it for you, with my catfish girl account

I dont think shes bi

Nigger, you said she's a slutty bi chick

Op here, sorry man I cant trust this mission to anyone. One asshole screwing it up could possibly mess up my relationship with the fiance since it's one of her friends.

I could use some girl catfish account tips though

Dude, how would you get caught? I get the nude/nudes then send thme to you. Win win

I've seen too many white Knights on here over the years to trust anyone, but hit me up at [email protected] and maybe we can work something out

OP kik me at thegr8chelsc, prove its you somehow, i can send live pics from gallery and i can help you out