B

b,
what is the key to happiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4sbu40/kaylee_candice_luca_and_izzy_izzy_delphine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4sbu40/kaylee_candice_luca_and_izzy_izzy_delphine/

Loving Yourself.

serotonine and dopamine motherfucker

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Hello Genghis Khan

fat ameritard

>Genghis Khan
Eat a horse cock.

being stupid

Having something to do, having something you like doing, and having people you like in your life.

Board is for 18+ only. Underage fags detected

To put trust in a higher power/principle and voluntarily take on the suffering that life demands of you while you pursue the highest of good.

focus in something you can control (money) and use it to control people!

this

>what is the key to happiness?
For me, it's confronting liberals in real life and demanding they back up their beliefs.
Haven't had one do it yet.
Oh, and calling them cucks IRL. This generates extra stammering on their part when their sexual partner is present as well.

consistent happiness is a facade, but being overall content with your life is being true to your perceived meaning of existence whatever that may be even if it doesnt hold up to societies overall standards...we are all beings with the strife of consciousness, sadly our clusters/egos/ignorance often reflects poorly on not only our species, but this blue marble we inhabit to claim as our own.

tl;dr the key happiness is activated almonds and being a real human bean.

Conan the Barbarian came out 34 years ago. It's perfectly reasonable for an ~18 year old to not have seen it. Feeling old, grandpa?

>Feeling old, grandpa?
Millenial cuck detected.
What's it like meeting women through your phone instead of face to face?

Money, cocaine and lots of prostitutes.

fuck women that want to fuck you, kill men that want to kill you

Pic related is the key. Double blow job

ignorance

>implying this is a bad thing

You can't ALWAYS be happy, but you can always realize that you can't always be happy and be happy with that.

It is if you actually want to get your dick wet.
Your generation, which is still technically my generation, is so fucked.

self love

If there's anyone in your life you care about that you go to any lengths for to make them happy, learn to look at yourself the same way when you look in your eyes in the mirror. Then go to those same lengths for yourself.

>Genghis Khan
in the 1200's Genghis Khan created the largest empire in the world, the Mongol Empire, by destroying individual tribes in Northeast Asia.

you are a uneducated retard

>you cant get laid with your phone
What are you even saying? Do you know how many times ive used the internet to get laid? You arent making sense

>what is the key to happiness?

Lots of money and a brain.

Little moments that makes you think there is something to live for, and you want to live again, you focus on that and all your problems seems smaller, only then you can continue your life and finally reach the point when you only enjoy all of those little moments and you can really follow the fantasy of happiness. But, only if you are in peace wit yourself, being authentic, don't wearing a mask of another person and accepting what you are, it's more difficult that it appears

I actually think that this generation will do wonders for this world. The past generation had fucked up teachings from birth and it's so apparent when you try to debate with an older person.

Did you know that I barely go outside and I still attract really cute girls?

The quote I posted is from Conan. While it's based on a quote attributed to Genghis Khan, the attribution is quite dubious.

Death, brother.