Animals getting rekt

Animals getting rekt

No, commit suicide OP

Salty subhuman newfag is salty. Calm down child, calm down. Also "OP". Go back to fucking 9gag you worthless piece of cringy shit.

Wow

damn..any more info on this. I've been to bull fights before but the horses were always armored up

EDGY

sweet child, don't cry.

what the fuck is happening to this horsso

I'm damn impressed with the resiliency of that horse. Row row fight the powah!

all the horsos bowels are exiting through a rip in its lower torso. and it keeps running

edgy af

rip horsso

very sad, poor little horse, fuckin humans

So that's what happened to doge.

rip in pieces horsso

That was beautiful

it was a bull that ripped the fuck out of the horse. The humans only introduced them to each other to see if they wanted to play. Fucking bull.

don't worry fam, i gotcha.

>Fucking bull
no, fucking humans, the animals are innocent

Its people like you who need to be latched to a cross.

listen to him OP

Unwrecked!

That's a coward. Thinks he's tough cause he killed a lion with a gun

thank mr sheller

kek

What's the story behind that?

OP's pic is simply astonishing.

note how the horse keeps running while loosing almost all internal organs and blood.

then some weird tired feeling becomes bigger than actual pain, and the horse slows down a bit - notice the empty belly.

finally the horse goes down, and still uses the last bit of energy to try to move the legs to run. Notice his breath, pumping oxygen in the... uh... blood? no blood left, dude!!

what an inglorious death.

His name was Robert Horson.

"Thx, dude, I owe you one!"
"WTF, you shitted your pants while upside down!"

"Dafuuuuuuck!!! dat water iz cooold!!!!"

fuckin summerfag go kill yourself you disgusting filth

Rather YLYL

Lol :-D

Before we know it Sup Forums will be full with and the satly ones Also anyone who even responds to any of the crap which gets posted here nowadays is just as much a summerfag.

this.

Fuck all you pussy animal loving cunts go eat a salad

Hey guys, OP here.

My faggot father grounded me. Fuck him. And fuck my mom too. I don't give a shit. I don't even listen to cops, you think I'm going to listen to a pair of faggots? My teachers don't even talk to me - they know better. Now I've started a thread of animals being tortured. I'd post infants being raped but I don't know where to find it. I don't even feel emotions like the rest of you faggots. I'm like Dexter.

that filename

Be careful don't cut yourself with that edge

jesus fucking christ. did nobody have a fucking gun at his hands to put this poor animal out of its misery? what the fuck.

My friends, observe the rare summersamefag constructing its shit-tier bait.