How does it feel to creampie a chick? Does it feel any different to a slightly warmed up fleshlight?

How does it feel to creampie a chick? Does it feel any different to a slightly warmed up fleshlight?

>25 y/o kissless virgin here.

Shameless self bump.

>pls respond

Story of my fucking life.

Dubs dubs.

It's not just the feel, it's the whole knowledge of what you're doing/what you've done and the way your entire body reacts as the girls' does too.

No fleshlight can ever match that feel OP

>tfw I'll never feel that

I don't understand how you can be 25 and still a KISSLESS virgin. Like, what the fuck is wrong with you? Show face.

This

Muscles contracting that you never knew you had

Single greatest feel in the world. Imagine how your dick feels from your greatest, most shame-inducing fetish fap, now imagine that feeling thrugh your whole body combined with the satisfaction of feeling loved, trusted, and desired by someone you idolize.

Now imagine having to remember that feeling for 3 years while that person acts disgusted at the very idea of sex because they became so fucked up and neurotic that their libido turned 360 and left.

Old picture not that I dont think I'm not attractive. I just have anxiety like crazy..

>Cum when fapping
Good feel, quick shoot, over and done

>Cum while fucking
An experience, orgasm explodes from deep within, ejaculate is warmer, more volume, shoots further, feel remains with you and clears your mind for long time

That's a very detailed description..

You look way too ordinary to be on Sup Forums.

And you're not ugly, it's probably a circumstance thing i.e you haven't been in a circumstance where a girl would be willing to touch your penis.

>Now imagine having to remember that feeling for 3 years while that person acts disgusted at the very idea of sex because they became so fucked up and neurotic that their libido turned 360 and left.
Lol, are you muslim?

Only some deeply seeded anxiety issues couple that with social anxiety as well.

nope, just have a gf that should be in the psych ward

It's only mindblowing if you keep thrusting softly after you cum. I get too sensitive to keep going hard but moving just a bit while she does kegels is just insane.

Doesn't feel a whole lot different from a warmed up fleshlight but the mental satisfaction is immense in comparison.

Do you think if you just go with a whore or put yourself out on tindr and get it over and done with, your anxiety will lessen?

same greentext for me

Lol no. Not anxiety about not getting laid. Just Generalized anxiety disorder, an actual mental illness.

Won't go into detail but feel free to Google it.

>Generalized anxiety disorder

hahahahahahah.

never used a flesh light so i wouldn't know OP

Some mental illnesses exist. GAD is one of them. Shit like ADHD don't exist.

>feel free to Google it.

Thanks.

No, no, THANK YOU. I'm so pleased that I'm free to Google generalized anxiety disorder. Hmmm. Yes. Maybe I will pull up a few scholar articles on the subject and pour over them for a few hours weighing up the details on your generalized anxiety disorder. In fact, why Google!? Maybe I'll go put on some pants and some shoes and walk through the pissing down rain to my local library and pull up books on the subject. Hmmmmmm? Yes, a few medical encyclopedias should suffice? I'll get right back to you OP. Can't wait to research the shit out of your generalized anxiety disorder.

> GAD
> pic related

It's okay.
>spoiler alert: all of sex is just okay.

kek

say that to me outside, faggot.

>have been clinically diagnosed with GAD by multiple doctors and psychologists and psychiatrists alike.

It's the absolute best, you should definitely try it some time!

Holy shit, dubs too

10/10

K.

>Maybe I'll go put on some pants

and that's where i stopped reading. you're never going to do that.

>i can't go outside, it's scary out there!
>my bowels are nerrrrrrvous

I had never came so forcefully in my life until my girlfriend went on the pill and started letting me cum inside. At first I would get spasms in my calf due to the sheer intensity. A sex toy can't compare to a woman tightening up around your cock as you unload.

See

see
Google

>Mental deficits that I have should be accepted so I can make people feel sorry for me

>Mental deficits others have are all wrong and these people are leeches

I figured it out. You're not getting laid because you're a cunt

this confirmed

I've got GAD and I have no problems getting a chick. You're just too much of a lazy bitch to work through it.

You're missing out user. Get a better girl.

Not even close. You can't make your flashlight orgasm with your orgasm.

How severe is it? I've been trying to find methods in order to control it better.

>I'm through with taking pills, so no.

Then you don't actually have GAD, you lying faggot!

Is your ADHD preventing you from Googling that question?

You could always hook it up to a compressor and control it with some neatly programmed chip to control when and how much suction to force through the fleshlight. If you don't mind the noise, and the program is good enough, it would probably simulate an approximation of how it would feel.
Still, it would never replace the sensation of a real person being in intense pleasure because of being wrapped around your cock.

You're a stupid cunt. Adderal works completely differently on people with add and adhd. There's some sort of inherent biological difference. Never even heard of gad.
Tldr: kill yourself

>That's not OP

>op is a mouth breathing nigger

Found your problem! You're black.

Mhm makes sense since you're essentially taking speed.

Amphetamines minus the meth part.

Pretty cute/10

Trying this hard.

i like syrup on my pancakes.

Don't say that, you're making him anxious.

Trips confirms. Thanks user.

At least you'll never have to Google what loneliness and life long virginity feels like, amirite?

I'm gay and I've only been fucked in the ass. And since straight dudes fuck me they never kiss me
Does that make me a kissless virgin?

Nigga. Is you done?

Google says no.

>soul

Im yet to spunk in a bird Sup Forumsros. Im always too drunk. Even managed to get a fucking stripper to come home with me the other night and fucked the shit out of her to no avail. Sucks.
Just wanted to share my feels...

waaaaaaaa.
my life is so hard.
waaa.

save it for your diary, faggot.

Could be years of being a sperglord and fapping 3+ times a day before learning how to imitate people who get laid. I usually can't finish during normal sex unless I'm on drugs.

Any time

>puma
Theres the reason roght there OP.
1/10 kill yourself inmediately

Here's what u need to do. Go up to a girl at a bar and start a conversation with her as if you knew her beforehand. Lead the conversation where you want it to go without pussyfooting around. Everytime u had anxiety it got u nowhere. This time do what you want to with no fear of what might happen.

Fuck me i lost

Wearing name brands usually isn't my thing. Was the only clean shirt that night

Do this while grabbing your balls the whole time. And make constant wide-eye contact.

Open with a line like.

>Hey girl, what that mouth do?

To a tee

Nice dubs